剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Nah, man, I ain't no snitch.
我只是想说清楚我的处境
I'm just trying to speak on my situation.
让我跟你老大谈
Let me talk to the man.
你想说话
You wanted to run your mouth?
可以 说吧
Let's go. Speak on it.
我不想惹麻烦
I'm not looking for no trouble.
我只是在这儿养腿上的伤
I'm just in this joint long enough to get my leg better.
怎么受的伤 伙计
What happened, man?
警♥察♥开枪打的 伤得很重
Cops shot me. Messed me up bad.
治好了他们就送我回墨西哥
When I'm done, they're sending me back to Mexico.
那里还有我需要处理的事
I got some serious bull... I got to deal with back there.
你在老家干了什么事
What you do back home?
他们要给我身上栽赃谋杀案
They're trying to put a murder on me,
而且我还没法申辩
and I don't got a way to fight it.
我才不会像个懦夫似的逃跑
Look -- I'm not slinking like no bitch in the corner.
如果是 那是该我被欺负
If I was, then I need to get treated like a bitch.
我来这里 跟你讲清楚
I come in here, and I ask you straight up.
别来烦我 我已经有足够的麻烦了
Just let me roll by, man. I got trouble how it is.
我不打算再惹更多麻烦
I'm not trying to bring any more around.
你就是想退出帮派 那又如何
So you want out of the gang. So what?
你要离开克伦特帮
You're leaving Los Cuetes?
是 我不玩了
Yeah. I'm done.
没错 你玩完了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you done, bitch.
你这个蠢货
You one stupid-ass loser.
快给我滚
Get your ass out of here.
我们和那两个
We talked to the two men
在和格温交往的男人谈过了
that Gwen was having relationships with.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
他们说明了格温被袭击时
They accounted for their whereabouts
他们所在的时间地点
at the time of the assault.
他们的不在场证明被证实了
Their alibis checked out.
我希望你和你妻子知道
I wanted you and your wife to know
我们已经把他们的嫌疑排除了
that we've ruled them out as suspects.
他们还说了什么
What else did they say?
讲到自己和格温的发♥生♥关♥系♥的事了吗
They talk about the nature of their relationships?
讲了
Yes.
我要看他们说了什么
I'd like to read what they said.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
如果你不能给我备份 那我就在这儿看
If you can't make a copy, I'll read it while I'm here.
他们说的大部分事和这个案子没关系
Most of what these men said had nothing to do with the crime.
我觉得再看一遍也没有用
I don't see how going over all of that is gonna help any.
求你了
Please.
再怎么样也不会比我想象的糟糕
It can't be worse than what I'm imagining.
她喜欢粗暴
让我掐住她的脖子
她让我从后面
我们三个
你在这里情况不错 托尼
Things are going well for you here, Tony.
你觉得呢
Do you agree?
是 先生 我一直在上课并接受辅♥导♥
Yes, sir, I've been going to counseling and to classes.
你在解决那些让你
You've been working on some of the things
觉得呆在家中很不愉快的因素
that made being at home difficult --
你对你父亲的怨恨
your resentment of your father,
不被信任的愤怒
your anger at not being trusted.
我知道他是为了我好
I know he was just trying to do what's good for me.
我应该原谅他 多和他相处
I should cut him some slack, open up to him more.
托尼 我们正在考虑释放你
Tony, we're inclined to discharge you,
再看看情况
see how things go.
但是你必须你♥爸♥爸一起
But you'll have to go to family-counseling sessions
每周接受家庭咨♥询♥宣讲
with your father every week.
你准备好接受这些了吗
So, you feel ready to take this on?
-是的 -你准备好回家了吗
- Yes! - You ready to go home?
是的
Yes.
根据最新的消息
Based on the new information,
弹道检查和DNA结果都不相符
the fact that the ballistics and the DNA didn't match,
被告申请的保释听证会被批准了
the defense has been granted a bail hearing.
-你就不能干预吗 -你说真的吗
- Isn't there something you can do? - Are you serious?
他 他要被释放了吗
He can -- he can go free?
谁干的
Who did this?
我也没办法 这是法官的决定
It isn't my choice. It was the judge's decision.
谁向法官申请的
Who brought it to the judge?
被告申请了保释审查
The defense made a bail review application,
法官决定重新考虑是否可以保释
and the judge decided to revisit the issue.
你不能 你不能阻止吗
Can't -- can't you do something to stop it?
他们有申请听证会的权利
They have a right to a hearing.
你们要相信我会回击的
But you'd better believe I'll fight back.
听着 弹道不符的结果不能
Look -- the fact that the gun doesn't match
开脱他的罪名 不代表他是清白的
doesn't exculpate him, doesn't mean he's innocent.
但这带来了问题
It raises questions --
但他持枪的事实 就 就代表
But the fact that he had a gun, I mean, that -- that shows --
他可能有两把枪
He could have had two guns,
杀人的是一把 家里的是另一把
used one for the murder and then another one at home.
当然这也是有可能的
It's also possible, of course.
他还是可能强♥奸♥了格温
He still could have raped Gwen.
-他可能用了避孕套 -你们说的这些
- He could have used a condom. - All of that --
都是我将向法官提出的辩词
those are arguments I'll make to the judge.
你找到避孕套了吗
Did you find a condom?
没有 但这并不代表他没用
No, but that doesn't mean one wasn't used.
我们会继续调查 继续起诉他
We'll continue to investigate and build our case against him.
我们还有海克托·托恩斯
We still have Hector Tontz,
他能证明尼克斯先生在犯罪现场附近
who places Mr. Nix near the scene of the crime
而且他还持有马特的钱包
and in possession of Matt's wallet.
这些都是很有力的证据
Those are very strong pieces of evidence.
但就算如此 他还是可能被释放
But in the meantime, he could still get out.
保释听证会的结果不是绝对的
Well, there's absolutely nothing automatic about a bail hearing.
-它 -但是他有被释放的可能
- It -- - But he could still get out.
-是还是不是 -就算法庭批准保释
- Yes or no? - Even if they granted bail,
提出的条件也绝不可能很简单
I can't imagine they'd set it at a level that I --
回答我 能不能让他回答我一下
Just answer me. Please make him answer me.
有可能 是的
He could. Yes.
我都不知道这事还有什么好讨论的
I-I don't know why we're even talking about this.
是他做的 他杀了马特还企图杀掉格温
He did it. He killed Matt, and then he tried to kill Gwen.
我们居然还在讨论这事本身就 很荒唐
The fact that this is -- absurd.
这简直 我觉得这简直跟中国农村似的
This is -- I feel like I'm in some village in China.
这是一次挫折 但仅此而已
This is a setback, but that's all it is.
还有其他的可能性
There are other theories,
我们正在更加努力调查
and we're investigating them aggressively.
怎么调查
Like what?
警♥察♥询问了那些
The police interviewed the men
-和格温发生了性关系的男人 -什么
- that Gwen was sleeping with. - What?
-警方说他们都没有嫌疑 -你说什么
- They told me that neither of them is a suspect. - What did you say?
格温对你哥哥不忠
Uh, Gwen was unfaithful to your brother.
实际上 你儿子才是那个
Well, your son was the one, actually,
-违背誓言没有保护好... -我们
- who broke his vow to protect -- - We've
查出了格温和马特的一些生活方式
all found out things about Gwen and Matt's lifestyle.
-这些事都是 -生活方式 抱歉
- There are things that have come to -- - "Lifestyle"? I'm sorry.
什么叫马特的生活方式
What do you mean, "Matt's lifestyle"?
有些事情浮出了水面
There are things that have come to the surface.
-需要妥当处理 -他才没有生活方式
- We need to deal with them. - He didn't have a lifestyle.
请相信我们会处理好的
Just please know we will.
保释听证在星期五举♥行♥
The bail hearing is Friday.
我保证 我们做好准备
I assure you -- we'll be ready.
我是不会相信他了
Well, I don't trust him anymore.
他到底在说什么啊
What the hell is he talking about --
马特的生活方式
"Matt's lifestyle"?
我想你完全知道他在说什么
Oh, I think you know exactly what he's talking about.
不 汤姆 我不知道 你知道
No, Tom, I don't. Do you?
他们在家里找到了毒品
They found drugs in the house.
-这是一面之词 -他们确实找到了
- They say they did. - They found them.
-他们的一面之词 -格温也这么说了
- They say. - Gwen said.
格温告诉我了马特在贩毒 可以了吗
Gwen told me that Matt was selling drugs, okay?
承认吧 芭布
So admit it, Barb --
你儿子是个瘾君子和毒贩子
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表