剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Your son was an addict and a drug dealer.
放尊重点 汤姆
Show some respect, Tom.
你以为那些男人
Why do you think those men
是为什么才去了家里
were even in the house to begin with, hmm?
他们去是因为马特和他的毒品
They were there because of Matt and his drugs.
你女儿才有问题呢
Your daughter was the one who had the problems.
是你女儿睡了一堆人
Your daughter was the one who was sleeping around.
-等等芭布 -你再敢说格温一句试试
- Wait, wait, barb. - Okay, don't you say a word about Gwen.
你的你和家庭
You and your family --
我一直在帮她说话
I have been defending her the whole time.
你 你
You -- you --
我女儿是个荡♥妇♥
My daughter was a slut.
你竟敢这样说我们的女儿
How dare you talk about our girl like that.
至少我敢承认
At least I can admit it.
芭布 承认你儿子是个瘾君子吧
So, Barb, admit that your son was an addict.
他不是瘾君子
He was not an addict.
你在为格温做的事感到难过
You're upset about what Gwen was doing.
这不代表你可以随便给马特下罪名
That doesn't mean you can make accusations about Matt.
不 你和我 我们开诚布公的谈过
No, you and I -- we...We talked man-to-man,
我当时问你 我们的孩子之间
and I asked you if there were anything --
是不是有什么事 你说了谎
issues with the kids, and you... you lied.
-我没有说谎 -跟你以前一样
- I didn't lie. - Just like when you had your...
你告诉了你真♥相♥
I told you the truth...
-所有的真♥相♥ -所有事都
- ... the whole truth, - everything that was --
你就是说了谎
You lied.
你儿子也没比你好多少
And your son is no better than you.
现在说这些还有什么用
Okay, this isn't helping anything.
你怎么知道那些毒品不是格温的
How do you know they weren't Gwen's drugs?
你怎么知道不是她在
How do you know she didn't get high
和那些人上♥床♥之前吸的毒
before she started passing herself around?
你们不是想谈吗
If we're gonna have the conversation,
-那咱们就好好谈 -芭布 别说了
- we're gonna have the conversation. - Hey, that's enough, Barb.
-谈吧 -谈就谈
- Let's have it. - Let's have it.
芭布 咱们就好好说道说道
Let's have that conversation, Barb,
因为格温告诉我的那些事
Because the things Gwen's told me --
-她说什么了 -她说了很多事
- What? What did she -- - Oh, the things she's said.
芭布 你真想说清楚事实和谎言的话
If you really want to talk about truth and lies, Barb,
我们就好好谈谈
Then we should talk!
但你得先说真话
But you need to go first.
你们够了吗
Everybody done?
吵够了没
You done blaming each other?
没错 我以前是赌博
Yeah, I gambled.
但那和我儿子被杀没有任何关系
That's got nothing to do with my son getting killed.
马特和格温不该遭受这样的苦难
Matt and Gwen deserve better than what happened to them,
也不该被我们这样说三道四
and they deserve better than what we're doing right here.
格温会醒过来的
Gwen's gonna survive,
等她醒来肯定一刻也离不开人
and she's gonna need you every day.
也许这样才是最好的
Maybe it's for the best.
至少这样她就不会再...出现了
At least that way she won't be able to... around.
别说了
Oh, my god.
你想怎么诋毁你女儿我不管
You can drag down your daughter if you want.
但我知道我儿子是好孩子
But I know my child was a good child,
我可不想因为在这儿和你们斗嘴
and I'm not about to sit around and fight with you all
然后让罪犯逍遥法外
while the animal who shot him walks.
不是有句话吗
I mean, what is the --
"血债血偿" 对吧 伊芙
"an eye for an eye," Isn't that right, Eve?
多么美好的一天 不是吗
It's a glorious day, isn't it?
是啊 多么美好
Yes, it is glorious.
我记得 曾几何时
You know, I remember there was a time
我只会说 "今天还不错"
When I would say, "It's a nice day.
天空很蓝 但我希望它更蓝一点
The sky is blue, but I wish it was even bluer."
温度适宜 但我希望它更合我心点
"The temperature's right, but I wish it were more to my liking."
这话听着是不是很耳熟
Does that sound familiar?
我努力工作 也得到了许多恩赐
I worked hard. I was blessed with good things.
塞满了房♥子 满是东西 却只是东西
I had a house full... a house full of things, just things.
尽管如此 我却还想得到更多
But for all I had, I still wanted more.
于是我就买♥♥了一个更大的房♥子
So I bought a bigger house.
把那间大房♥子也塞满了各种东西
And I filled that house with things.
可我依旧空虚
But I stayed empty.
很空虚
I was empty.
我的空虚感甚至蔓延到了对家人的态度上
And I put that emptiness on my family.
如果一个人无法理解东西的价值
If you can't even understand the value of things,
又如何能理解人的价值
then how can you understand the value of people?
我无法自持 变成了欲望的奴隶
I couldn't help myself. I was a slave to wanting.
确实如此
I mean, that's the truth.
债务 贷款 通通都在奴役我
Debt is slavery. Credit is slavery.
没错
Preach!
贪婪而自私 这就是他们
That's their way -- to be greedy and selfish.
他们的生活方式
That's how they live.
他们传达给孩子的理念
That's what they teach their children.
"尽情地买♥♥吧 占有吧"
"Buy this, buy that, have this, have that."
是的
Yeah.
你若如此 像他们那样生活
But when you live like that, when you live like they live,
你就会感到你的心正在变化
that's when you can feel it in your heart.
你的心门将对你关闭
You can feel your heart closing down on you.
可当我学着为他人付出的时候
But when I learned to start doing for others,
当我一心奉献致力于互助时
I dedicated myself to uplifting us.
当我把自己完全地交付给我们的真神
When I gave myself to our true god --
我们唯一的真♥主♥阿♥拉♥时
our one, true god, Allah --
才终于得到了自♥由♥
that's when I finally found my freedom.
天空蔚蓝澄澈 温度舒适惬意
The sky was truly blue. The temperature was right.
是啊
Yeah.
我为这自♥由♥而心怀感激
I'm grateful for my freedom.
我也希望 我们所有人都能终得自♥由♥
And... I want freedom for all of us.
我知道你和你丈夫关系不好
I know you're not on good terms with your husband,
但你到时候必须得坐在他身边 行吗
but you have to sit next to him, okay?
-可以 反正有我儿子在 -那就好
- I can do that. My son is here, too. - Good.
你们三个要在法官面前
The three of you need to show the judge
表现出一家人的样子
what kind of family you are --
要表明你们是好人 有强烈的家庭观念
good people with strong family values.
到时候要穿连衣裙 或者衬衫配短裙
You want to wear a dress or a skirt and a blouse
就用经典款 要选最适合你的颜色
with classic lines and your true colors.
不要穿套装 太严肃
Don't wear a suit. It's too severe.
你的角色是母亲
You're there as a mother.
这会很管用的
It makes a difference.
那对你管用了吗
Did it for you?
杀我女儿的凶手就是个禽兽
My daughter's killer was a monster,
一生暴行无数
someone who had been violent his whole life,
没有工作 没念完书
never had a job, never finished school.
第一天庭审
On the first day of his trial,
他出庭时居然戴着副眼镜
he showed up wearing glasses,
可实际上他字都不认识几个
and he didn't even know how to read.
-他是黑人吗 -不 是白人
- Was he black? - No, he was white.
他穿着西装 打着领带
He wore a suit and tie.
看起来就像个大学生
He...he looked like a college student.
他的律师讲了关于他的许多的事
And his lawyer told all these stories,
各种催人泪下的桥段
all these sad, sad stories
什么从小被虐待
about how he'd been abused as a child.
什么从没有机会在一个真正的...
He'd never had a chance at a real...
我买♥♥了条蓝裙子
I went out and bought a blue dress
我认为穿上它
that I thought would make me feel
能掩盖住我的真实感受
the opposite of what I was feeling --
能显得自信 为了女儿 我想要坚强
Confident -- because I wanted to be strong for my daughter.
但被告律师竟然把我描述成了
But the defense painted this picture of me...
一个冷酷的女人
as this cold woman.
这 大家都看的出来 这就是
That's -- anyone can see that's --
我知道 我说这些不是想冒犯你
I know. I know. I'm not saying it to make you...
被告律师说得仿佛一切都是我的错
The defense made it sound like it was my fault
我女儿被杀要怪我
that my daughter had been killed.
陪审团看着那西装革履的凶手
And the jury looked at her killer
就对他心生怜悯
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表