剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Am I gonna see a doctor or what?
你们听见我说话了吗
You hear me? Huh?
我是要去看医生吗
Am I seeing a damn doctor or what?
你们都是聋了吗
You can't hear me or what?
斯科特
Scott.
每周五下班之后
So, after work on Friday,
马特总是叫我"来一起喝杯啤酒吧"
Matt's like, "Come on out and get a beer."
周五共饮啤酒
And getting beers on Friday,
那是...是我和他在那之前
that's, uh -- that's what me and him did
每周五的保留节目
Friday before that, Friday before that.
当时我想"有什么大不了的"
So I figured, "What's -- what's the big deal?"
一个周五♥不♥喝啤酒有什么大不了的
You know, one friday we don't go for beers.
而等我周一早上回来工作的时候
And then I come in work Monday morning,
我得知他死了 而格温...
and I find out he's dead, and -- and Gwen's --
节哀顺变 斯柯奇先生
I'm sorry as hell, Mr. Skokie.
你知道吗 他常常提起你
You know, you should know he was all about you.
他以前总说 "周日 伙计
He was always like, "Sunday, man.
周日要和我爸爸打电♥话♥啦"
Got to get on the phone with my dad on Sunday."
马特那时如何 他过得好吗
How was Matt? Was he getting along?
-他很好 -他过得很好
- He was. - He was getting along okay.
没...没什么问题吗
No -- no problems?
谁都会有问题的嘛
Everybody's got problems.
是啊 他有没有...
Yeah, did he ever --
他有说过他小时候的事情吗
Did he ever talk about when he was growing up?
他...他有告诉我你跑路了什么的
He, uh -- he told me that you ran off or something,
主要还是在说他 他妈妈还有弟弟
and that it was mainly just him and his mom and brother.
是啊 我害他们过得很苦
Yeah, well, you know, I-I put them through a lot, you know?
当我重新振作的时候
And when I was coming out of it,
就是在我努力克服我的问题的时候
when I was getting through my problems,
所有能支撑我的动力
uh, the only thing I had
就是那些和马特还有他弟弟的电♥话♥
were those phone calls with Matt and his brother.
你知道吗 我努力了一年
And, you know -- and it was a year of trying.
整整一年 才让马特愿意...
Year of trying - before Matt would even, um --
愿意给我一些回应 之后
you know, even respond to me, and then, you know,
我不知道又用了多久才让他...
I don't know how long before he'd even --
他才愿意跟我说话
you know, he'd really talk to me.
与他们建立真正的父子关系
Having -- having some kind of a relationship with them,
才最终救了我
that's what saved me.
我是说真的
And I mean that how I say it.
真的救了我
It saved me.
所以...如果你能告诉我
So, um...you know, if there's anything
有关马特的任何事情
that you can tell me about Matt --
不重要了 无所谓了
It doesn't matter. Whatever.
现在 现在不重要了
It doesn't -- it doesn't matter now.
我...
I, uh...
马特有吸毒吗
Was Matt on drugs?
他...他有贩毒吗
D-did -- did he -- did he deal drugs?
-什么 -我是说 因为...
- What? - Did -- I mean, 'cause --
没有 但他们在说马特的坏话
No, but they're saying things about Matt.
他们在说他的坏话 我必须了解清楚
They're saying things about him, and I need to know.
他手边是有点大♥麻♥ 大家都这样
He had some grass around. Everybody does.
所以...只有一点...
So -- so, yeah, just a little --
-一点大♥麻♥ 周五会喝点啤酒 -嗯
- A little weed, and then some beers on Friday... - Yeah?
但那不代表他是毒贩
...like I said, but that doesn't make anybody a dealer.
所以他只是抽了点大♥麻♥吗
Okay, s-s-so he just smoked a little marijuana?
你是这意思吗
Is -- is that what you're saying?
你儿子 他心事很多
Look, your -- your son, he had a lot going on.
我想人上战场 经受那么多...
And I figure, you go to war, the crap you put up with...
当他回来之后...
so when you come back, you know...
我只知道
all I know for sure
他真的很喜欢每周日跟你聊天
is he really liked talking to you on Sunday, okay?
我也很同情你的遭遇
And I am sorry for what you're going through.
我得回去工作了 兄弟
So, I got to get back to work, man.
-保重 -谢谢你 好
- Take care. - Appreciate it. Yeah.
采访完后 我们就没关系了吧
After this, we're done?
采访完了你就能不再给我们打电♥话♥了吗
After this, you stop calling us all the time?
我只给你打过两次电♥话♥ 先生
I've called you twice, sir.
如果我回答 你就不再打扰我们了吗
If I tell you something, you'll leave us alone?
人们只是想了解你们的感受
People just want to know how you feel.
我妻子和我很感激警方逮捕了嫌犯
My wife and I are thankful the police have made an arrest.
但那也无法改变
That's not gonna change
我们女儿和马特的遭遇
what happened to our daughter and Matt.
但其他的事情 那就...
But everything else, that's up --
那就得取决于法庭和陪审团了
that's up for the courts and the juries,
也应该这样
and that's as it should be.
我只请求
The only thing I ask for
大家为我们的女儿祈祷
is that people pray for our daughter.
并且尊重我们的隐私
And respect our privacy.
好了
We're done.
嫌犯是黑人和西班牙裔
The -- the suspects were black and hispanic.
-那有什么... -到此为止了
- Does that have any-- - We are done!
我想跟你谈谈 我们需要你的证词
I want to talk to you. We want your testimony.
去死吧 他们要放我了
Screw that. They're cutting me loose.
法官只是给你缓刑
The judge gave you probation,
你一旦犯法 你就得再回来
And when you break it, you're gonna be right back here.
你吸毒 又是街头混混
You're an addict and a punk.
一旦碰到麻烦 你需要帮助
When you get in trouble, you're gonna need help.
关你什么事
Why do you care?
因为你男朋友强♥奸♥又杀人
'cause your boy raped and killed.
他要去坐牢了
He's going away.
你想要我吗
You want me?
所以你才跟着我不放吗
Is that why you keep coming after me?
你想要的话 我可以打扮成男的
I can look like a boy if you want.
你可以叫我格雷格
I can let you call me Greg.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
你为什么非要说话
Why you have to say anything?
闭嘴
Shut up.
不 闭不上嘴的是你
No, you're the one couldn't keep your mouth shut.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut up, man. Shut the hell up!
你个蠢货 知道吗
You're a dumbass, you know that?
你以为你是正好碰到我的吗
You think you just ended up in here with me.
他们故意留你在这儿的
They put you here.
他们想听咱们说蠢话
They want us to say something stupid.
我不知道你现在有多惨
I don't know how bad you got it,
但如果你想更惨一点 那就接着说吧
but if you want it worse, keep talking.
我说的都是他们已经知道的
All I'm saying - is what they already know --
你个大白♥痴♥
You a stupid meth head.
是你自己害了自己 不是我
You got yourself screwed, not me.
我只说了该说的
I didn't say anything more than what I had to.
我才不告密
I don't snitch.
没有好处 我绝不告密
Not for nothing, I don't snitch.
拜托 我不玩这种游戏
So, come on. I ain't playing.
我告诉过你们了 我不玩这种游戏
I told you I ain't playing!
快走吧
Let's go!
快点
Come on!
你上哪儿去了
Where you at?!
我们得开始考虑一下未来了
We need to start thinking about the future.
要度过现状的唯一方式
The only way to get through what's going on now
就是考虑将来
is to think about what's next.
所以 等格温出院了
So, when Gwen's released, um...
她肯定需要帮助
she's going to need help.
需要心理咨♥询♥
She's going to need therapy,
需要在我们身边
and she's going to need to be near us.
但我们也希望她能离马特近些
But we want her to be near Matt, too.
我们希望马特能葬在我们身边
We'd like Matt to be buried close.
那葬在哪里
Where?
在奥克兰
In Oakland.
我们的老家 也是他们相识的地方
It's where we're all from. It's where they met.
他们住在莫德斯托
They lived here in modesto.
等这事结束了 你们真的还
Would you really want to come back here
会想回来这里看望他吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表