剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's the matter?
她心跳加快了
Her heart rate started racing.
她要醒了
She's waking up.
我也是个受害者家属
You should know that I'm a survivor, too.
我说我能体会你的感受
When I tell you that I know
我是真心的
what you're going through, I mean it.
托尼 我们正在考虑释放你
Tony, we're inclined to discharge you,
但是你必须你♥爸♥爸一起
but you'll have to go to
每周接受家庭咨♥询♥宣讲
family-counseling sessions with your father.
我在少教所认识了埃德加 他让我找你
I was in juvie with Edgar, and he said I should reach out.
你是埃德加的哥们儿就是我的哥们儿
Hey, you're good with Edgar, which means you're good with me.
有我罩着你 懂吗
I got your back, all right?
你弟弟怎么样了 失足青年
What's up with your brother? Boy's a little juvie punk.
贱♥人♥ 你疯了吗
Bitch, are you crazy?!
住手住手 放开她
Cut it out! Let her go!
你现在的唯一证据
The only thing you really have right now
就是海克托的证词
is Hector's testimony.
是因为除了我的证词 你再没有其他
'cause you don't got... else on this Carter
任何卡特的把柄
except what I tell you.
我儿子因为他的肤色被盯上
My son was targeted because of his race.
这...用来证明是种族偏见还是有难度
It'd be a challenge to use that to prove bias.
那个人要为对我们犯下的罪行付出代价
That man needs to be convicted for what he did to us.
与法庭判决不予保释时相比
The proof of Mr. Nix's guilt is not as evident
针对尼克斯先生的罪证并不充分
as when the court determined bail was not appropriate.
本庭批准被告以一百万美金
I am setting bail at $1 million.
我租了辆车
I've got a rental car.
从这儿到美加边境大约一千六百公里
It's about a thousand miles from here to the Canadian border.
你到底跟不跟我走
So, are you coming, or are you staying?
就是那家伙偷我东西 打他
That's the dude who ripped me off! Beat his ass!
卡特
Carter!
他们会去报♥警♥的
They're going to go to the police.
他们不会去报♥警♥的
They're not going to the police.
叫醒她 叫醒她
Wake her up! Wake her up!
奥布莉
Aubry!
我受够了
I am so...
受够这些道歉
...fed up with the apologies,
和错误了
the mistakes.
是你们的行为 最终导致了他的逃跑
Every step of the way, you've -- you let that man go.
你让他出狱 他就逃跑了
You let him out, and he ran.
你指望他还会做什么
What did you think he was gonna do?
我求你来着
I begged you.
求你尽你所能
I begged you to do everything you could...
你还觉得是我歇斯底里
and you acted like I was hysterical.
很明显有人帮他 有人帮他逃走
He obviously had help. He -- he had help getting away.
你们打算怎么收拾帮他逃跑的人
What are you doing about the people who helped him?
做点事吧 在他伤害其他人之前
Do something - before he hurts someone else,
在他杀害其他人之前
before he kills someone else.
做好你们的工作
Do your jobs!
这合法吗
Is this legal?
搜查令是法官签署的
It's signed by a judge.
他们的所作所为合法吗
Is what they did legal?
他们有合理的依据
They had probable cause.
来毁了这里吗
To just tear through here?
从法♥院♥的角度看 卡特逃跑了
In the eyes of the court, Carter fleeing --
什么破法♥院♥
"Court."
保释中逃跑更显得他有罪
fleeing from bail makes him look guilty.
那保释金呢
What about the bail money?
被没收了
It's forfeited.
我得去寺院告诉大家 钱没了
I go to the temple and tell people they lost their money.
我跟他说过 如果逃跑会发生什么
I told him what would happen if he ran,
如果逃跑会伤害到谁
who he would hurt...
可他就只是坚持叫我多琳
And all he could do was just call me Doreen.
他还生活在八年前
He's living eight years in the past
每分每秒都在一步步滑向深渊
and just s-slipping further and further away every second!
他是想死吗
I mean, does he want to die?
我是不是该放弃他
Am I supposed to just let him go?!
她会做出对他不利的证词吗
Will she testify against him?
谁
Who?
那个女的 他女朋友
The girl. His girlfriend.
那不是他女朋友
It's not his girlfriend.
就是个一起嗑药的瘾君子
It's just s-someone to get high with.
公诉方会想办法利用她的
The prosecutors are going to try to use her.
那是他们唯一的出路
That's their only way forward.
给她梳洗一番
Wash her up, comb her pretty blonde hair,
怂恿她做出对他不利的证词
and entice her to speak against him.
我得见见我弟弟
I have to see my brother.
出庭时间已经定了
He has a court appearance scheduled.
在那之前见不到他
You can't see him until then.
他逃跑了
He got away?
-不 先生 -是你说他逃跑了啊
- No, sir. - No, y-you said he escaped.
他尝试逃出保释监管范围
He attempted to flee jurisdiction.
我不懂
But I don't -- I don't understand.
-他 脚环 -我们昨晚抓到他了
- He -- the ankle bracelet,- We apprehended him last night.
我是说 那不是个监视器吗
I mean, that was on a monitor,right?
这简直难以置信
I mean, this is unbelievable.
-他给弄下来了 -那当初戴那玩意儿干嘛
- He cut it off. - Well, why even put it on?
他杀人没
I m-- he killed somebody?
有斗殴 但没有杀人
There was an assault. It wasn't a murder.
那很好吗 你还挺自豪的啊
Oh, and that's good? You're proud of that? Huh?
我们安全吗 我全家人都在这里
I mean, are we safe? My whole family is up here right now.
他已经被拘留了
He's in custody now.
你和你的家人很安全
You, your family -- you should be fine.
杀了我儿子的家伙还在城里瞎晃
The guy who killed my son is running around the city?
他妈的 我们怎么可能没事
How the hell are we fine?
真是难以置...你们都干嘛去了
I mean, it's unbeliev-- you -- what are you all doing, huh?
你们都干嘛去了
What are you doing?
告诉我发生了什么事
Just -- - just tell me what happened.
如果你不告诉我 孩子
If you won't tell me, Mija...
好吧 我们就...
All right, well, we'll just --
上车去 我带你去看医生
Just get in the car and let me take you to the doctor.
为什么不告诉我
Why won't you talk to me?
孩子 你是害怕吗 是卡洛斯干的吗
Mija, are you afraid? Did Carlos do this?
那个小混♥蛋♥ 是他吗
Huh? That little punk? Did he?
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮 等等
Jenny, wait.
-珍妮 -爸爸 别问了
- Jenny! - Papi, just leave it.
-等等 -干嘛
- Wait up! - What?!
-卡洛斯干的吗 -够了
- Was it Carlos? - Stop it.
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
你连自己的事都搞不定
You couldn't even handle your own business,
还管的了我的事
but you're gonna help me?
我们从来都无话不说啊 从来都是
We always talk. Always.
我去少教所看你的时候
When I went to see you at juvie,
你明明满脸伤痕 却只字不提
your face was all messed up and you didn't say anything.
你把我们的车租给流氓混混 还撒谎
And you're giving out our car to that banger, lie about it --
我没骗你
I didn't lie to you.
还想指望我什么都跟你说吗
Now you want me to talk to you?
待在这儿 跟爸爸去心理咨♥询♥
Stay here. Go to counseling with papi.
先把你自己的事情搞定了 别管我
Get yourself together. Leave me alone.
疯狂 朋友 真的很疯狂
Crazy, man. It's straight crazy.
那些人一放出来
Dude gets loose.
本来他只要继续好好过就行
All he's got to do is roll on out of here.
片刻不到就克制不住毒瘾了
Can't even keep himself clean that long.
那些黑人 伙计 他们总是抱怨
Brothers, man, they always bitch --
说为什么黑人就不能走回运
how a brother can't get a break.
放他出去他杀人 还让他女人嗑药过量
They let his ass go, cuts a dude, O.D.s his girl.
我呢 什么也没做
I didn't do nothing,
却困在里面出不来
but I'm the one still stuck in here.
检方想跟你聊聊
Prosecutors want to talk to you.
现在他们倒是想起我来 想聊聊了
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表