剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Nothing! You never let us do nothing!
-我只是想自己赚点钱 -你还怪我吗
- I just wanted to make some money for myself! - You're gonna blame me?
安东尼奥 那是不是我们的车
Antonio, was that our car?!
是的
Yes.
我们总是告诫他 他和他妹妹
We -- we always told him -- him and his sister --
我们总是告诫他们 离黑帮远点
We always told them, "Stay away from gangs.
离毒品远点
Stay away from drugs."
我和罗伯塔 我们是正经移♥民♥
Roberta and I, We came to this country the right way -
靠正道
the right way.
我们老是跟他说 你要走正道
And we always told him, "Do things the right way."
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
所以他都会告诉你的
So, he'll tell you whatever.
不管是什么事 他都会告诉你的
Whatever it is, he's gonna tell you.
干吗
What?
我是卡特
Hey, it's Carter.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
肖恩介绍认识的 我和我妹子奥布莉
Sean brought us around, me and my girl Aubry.
对对对 她在哪呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Where's she at?
她想来好好乐乐
She wants to come party some.
不过要过一会 不是现在
Later, though. Not now.
她现在没这个心情 你懂吗
She's not feeling it right now, you know,
-需要点帮助 -兄弟 我没货
- needs a little helping out. - Nah, man, I got nothing.
我不是想白拿 好吗
Look, I-I don't want nothing for nothing, all right?
我只是 我现在先买♥♥一点
All right? I just, uh... I want to buy a little now.
奥布莉待会儿会拿着钱来的
Then -- then Aubry wants to come back and get serious.
是吗
Yeah?
你想吃点什么吗
You want something to eat?
我厨房♥里还有点中餐
I got some Chinese in the kitchen.
不用了 我只想向你买♥♥点东西
Nah, man. Just -- just want to do business. That's all.
行吧 你稍微等一会
Yeah, yeah. Just hang out a sec.
行 我就待在这
All right. I'll be right here.
我现在只有这么点
This is all I got right now.
行吧
That's cool.
奥布莉等会要过来吗
And, uh, Aubry, she's gonna come by later?
是啊 如果她想来的话
Yeah, you know... if she's feeling it.
好啊 这要四十块
Cool. All right. It's gonna be $40.
我会把奥布莉带回来的
I'm gonna bring Aubry back.
她想跟你好好乐乐
Yeah, she wants to party with you.
可以啊 那也得要四十块 伙计
Yeah, yeah. It's still $40, man.
你干吗要来浪费我的时间 伙计
Man, why you come over here wasting my time, man?
伙计 等你有钱了再来找我吧
Go. Come back when you got the money, man, all right?
该死 伙计
Damn, man.
真的假的啊
Seriously?
听着 伙计
Look, man...
给我 行不
Just give it to me, okay?
求你了 别 伙计 别...
Man, please, don't. Please, don't do --
婊♥子♥ 快...给...我
Bitch! Give it...to...me!
你这个 白人 娘娘腔 给我
You...white...bitch! Give it!
-我给咱们搞了点好货 -什么
- I got something for us. - What?
我就说我拿得到的 对吗
I told you I was gonna do it, right?
我想给你看个东西 你知道我有什么吗
I want to show you something. You know what I got?
打开看看
Open it up.
可以把它加进你的收藏里
We could put it up with your the collection.
亚当是第一个
Adam was the first one.
亚当是...
Adam is...?
他是学校里的一个同学
He's this kid at school.
那天我给他看了看车
I was showing him the car one day,
然后...他就看上它了
And... he starts going off.
嚷嚷着 好帅好炫啊 我也想开
"That's bad. That's sick. I want to drive that."
我就跟他说 不行 你不能开
And, you know, I told him, "No, you can't drive it."
但是他接着掏出了20块
But then he pulls out $20.
我想 开出去兜个风就赚20块
I mean, $20 just to take it out riding?
这生意很划算啊
I'm cool with that.
然后 一周之后
I mean, a week later,
几周之后 他又来了
a couple weeks later, h-he comes back around.
又给我20块要把车开出去
Another 20 bucks just to take it out riding.
然后就经常这样了
So it just got to be a thing.
他路子多人脉广 所以我就开始
I mean, he had friends and stuff, so I just started --
你在出租我们的车
You were renting our car?
我们...还是来谈谈周日晚上的事情吧
Let's...talk about Sunday night.
亚当
Adam,
他认识个人 那天晚上需要用车
He knows this guy that's looking for a car for the night.
预先付我50块
And he's wanting to front me $50.
那可是50块啊
I mean, $50.
你要的什么我没给你
W-what do you need that you don't have?
我想再了解一下这个要车的人
I want to know about this other guy.
他来了
He shows up.
他是那种动真格的人 你懂我意思吗
He's for real. You know what I'm saying?
他是混黑道的吗
He was in a gang?
他...他很恐怖
H-he was scary.
我就知道这么多了
That's all I know.
他给了我钱
I mean, he gave me the money.
然后开走了车
He took the car.
我以为他会把车偷走的 结果他回来了
I thought he was gonna steal it, but he came back.
那次之后 他就开始给我发短♥信♥...
I mean, after that, He started texting me sometimes -
时不时地 说要用车
looking for a car.
每次50块
Every time, it was $50.
那部给他发短♥信♥的手♥机♥还在吗
You have the phone you were texting him from?
我都删掉了
I erased them.
我还是需要那部手♥机♥
I still need the phone.
请稍等
Could you wait here, please?
电脑重启马上就好
The computer should be back up in a minute.
您介不介意 再稍等一会儿
Uh, you mind, uh, just waiting for a little bit more?
没关系
That's fine.
那个...我去打个电♥话♥ 很快就好
Hey, um, I'm gonna use my phone real quick.
好的
All right.
就是他
That's him!
不 我没告诉你
No, I didn't tell you.
昨晚我得去孩子的家庭招待会
I had to go to my kid's open house last night.
吸引器 这里
Get some suction in here, please.
不 不是 就是那种
No, no, it was, like,
在小凳上一坐好几个小时的 你知道吗
Hours of us sitting on those little stools, you know?
海克托 你能听见我说话吗
Hector. You hear me?
让我告诉你现在在哪儿
Let me tell you where we are.
我们这里有位目击证人
We've got a witness who can put a car
看见这辆车出现在凶杀案现场
on the scene of a homicide,
而且还有人看见了你就在那辆车里
and we've got somebody who can put you in that car.
我们还在你的钱包里找到了被害人的
We've got credit card and I.D. belonging to the vic
身份证和信♥用♥卡♥
in your possession.
-我没杀人 -那是谁杀的
- I didn't kill nobody. - Who did?
他们为什么要开枪打我
Why they got to shoot me?
谁干的
Who did?
我们在查你的案底 会发现什么呢
We're pulling your jacket. What are we gonna find?
抢劫 伤人
Robbery, assault?
-我没害过人 -那你就不会有事
- I don't do nothing violent. - Then there's no problem.
车是怎么回事
What's this car thing about?
我只是需要辆车 要跑点路
I just needed wheels, needed to be mobile.
去做什么 偷窃还是贩毒
What for? Do some hustling, deal some drugs?
你看 海克托 这事要么别人担
Look, Hector, it's on somebody else,
要么你来担
or it's on you.
有个黑哥们
There's this black dude.
他和他妹子是一对儿瘾君子
Him and his girl are a couple of meth heads.
他是常客 总是到处找货
He's a regular cust. He's always looking to buy.
他周日找到我
He comes to me Sunday.
我给了他点 他就开始吸
I get him some. He starts rolling.
他还想要 但没钱了
He wants more, but he's broke.
我跟那傻子说没钱我也没办法
And I tell this fool I can't do nothing for him.
他就开始激动
And he starts getting puffed up, hyped up,
说谁谁欠他的
talking about how he's owed,
他得去要债
How he needs to settle up a score.
说有个白人欠他钱
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表