剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
He loves me.
但我其实已经无力抗拒毒品 他也知道
But, you know, same time, I was trapped, and he knew that.
他以此来控制我
He used it to control me.
一开始都是因为酒
You know, it all started with beer.
他喜欢把我灌醉
He liked to get me drunk,
说我看上去会更开心
said I seemed happier like that.
他说 他喜欢让我开心
He liked to make me happy, he said.
他让我整日♥烂♥醉如泥 所以他的
He kept me wasted so I couldn't do anything
朋友们来时 我完全无力抵抗
when his friends came over.
我被轮♥奸♥ 无力反抗
I would get passed around, and I couldn't defend myself.
我哀求他们住手
I begged for them to stop.
但他们捂住我的嘴
But they covered my mouth
大笑着强♥奸♥我
and laughed while they pounded away.
经常如此
This happened all the time.
卡特灌醉你
Carter got you drunk,
然后和他的朋友们性♥虐♥你
and he and his friends sexually abused you?
卡特没有虐待我
Carter didn't abuse me.
他爱我
He loves me.
他从不会像我亲兄弟那样对我
He'd never treat me the way my own brother did.
是这么回事吧 布莱恩
That's how it happened, right, Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
你把我带进车♥库♥
You would take me in the garage
然后我们在爸的车后面露营 喝得烂醉
and we would camp out behind dad's car and get hammered.
不 我们 我们没有
No, we -- no, we didn't...
你叫你的朋友过来 然后他们会玩
you called your friends over, and they would play
奥布莉游戏 对奥布莉的屁♥股♥做点什么
the Aubrey game -- let's do something to Aubrey's ass.
这个放这里合适吗 那个放那里呢
What fits here? What fits there?
我现在还能闻到那台除草机散发的草的味道
I can still smell the grass coming from that lawn mower
他们把我按在上面的那台
they used to bend me over.
我要花好几天才能弄掉手上
It would take days
从那肮脏的地板上沾到的润滑剂
to get the grease off my hands from that filthy floor.
你这疯婆子 那不是真的 她在撒谎
You crazy bitch. That's, uh, that's not true. She's lying.
你知道她是在撒谎的
You know she's lying!
布莱恩 布莱恩 她是个瘾君子啊
Brian. Brian! She's a drug addict!
-她有病啊 -布莱恩 布莱恩
- She's sick, all right? - Brian! Brian!
你为什么要这么说 为什么
Why -- why would you even say something like that? Why?
-布莱恩 -我们走吧
- Brian! - Let's go.
那不是事实
It's not true!
-出去 -我发誓
- Get out. - I swear!
-去问问我的朋友啊 -布莱恩
- Ask my friends! - Brian.
-打电♥话♥问 -布莱恩
- Call them! - Brian!
我有病 我搞砸了
I am sick. I messed up.
我的精神状况不适宜对任何人作证
I'm not mentally fit to testify against anybody.
你干嘛要说那样的谎诬陷你哥哥
Why would you lie about your brother?
我这么做是为了卡特
I did it for Carter,
因为他救了我
'cause he saved me.
你看上去好很多了 现在感觉怎么样
You look better. How are you feeling?
我收到了奥布莉的信
I heard from Aubrey.
我告诉你
Let me tell you,
我现在是生不如死
I'm going through hell right now.
所有人都在想法拆散我们
Everybody in the world is trying to pull us apart.
你根本不理解拥有一些 哪怕很少的
You don't know what it means to have some
能让你坚持的信念多么重要
just some little thing to hold on to.
我是在努力给你更好的东西
I'm trying to give you something more.
什么
What?
你在努力做什么
What are you trying to do?
你得有信仰
You have to have faith.
是你要有信仰
You have to have faith.
你才需要信仰
You got to have it.
对我来说
For me. Man,
信仰不过是一堆胡话
faith is just the crap that fills up the space
占据了现实的空间
where reality's supposed to live.
你得现实一点 阿丽亚
You gotta get real, Aliyah.
我尽力了
I've tried.
我知道
I know.
我已经尽了所有努力
I've tried to do what I can.
我知道
I know.
这超出了你的能力范围
It's bigger than you.
也不是我们俩能解决的
Bigger than us.
你什么也做不了
Nothing you can do.
现在我不想再谈论这些了
Now I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我们有十五分钟
We have 15 minutes.
你想谈些什么呢
What do you wanna talk about?
不知道
I don't know.
没什么特别想谈的
Nothing in particular.
但我知道 如果我回监房♥
But I know if I go back to my cell,
就只剩我一个人了
I'm gonna be alone.
我受不了一个人待着了
I can't take being alone anymore.
我们总是对家人的存在习以为常
Family is something we constantly take for granted.
我一直为了卡特遇到的麻烦四处奔走
I've been around and around Carter's problems
漫长的时间和努力里 我错失的是
So much, so long, what I was missing is...
我开始称他为"我的诉因"
I started calling him "My cause,"
而他不仅是一个诉因
and he's not just a cause.
他不只是某个要皈依或拯救或振奋的人
He's not just someone to convert or save or elevate.
他是我的弟弟 是我的弟弟
He's my brother. That's my brother.
为了我的弟弟 我请求最简单的一件事
And for my brother, I ask for the simplest thing --
让人们尊重我们发起集♥会♥
for people to honor our right to assemble
并呼吁大家关注他境况的权利
and call attention to his situation.
我认为这个权利正在被随意践踏
I believe it's a right that's being willfully denied.
所以我们要从这里开始
So we're going to set up here.
我们将会聚集所有能聚集的人
We're going to gather who we can,
而且我们无论如何都要行动
and we're going to assemble anyway.
我知道有的人会说
And I know what some people will say.
"他们这是在找架打 是在找麻烦"
"They're looking for a fight. They're looking for trouble."
那不是真的
That's not true.
我只是想为我弟弟说点话
All I'm trying to do is speak on my brother's behalf.
如果他们允许我们用和平的方式争取
If they let us do that peacefully,
那么一切都好
then it's all good.
如果我们被迫以其它方式的回应
If we're greeted any other way,
那么后果不是我们的责任
then what happens isn't on us.
是他们的
It's on them.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表