剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, Jim?
探不到脉搏 没有反应
We got no pulse. We got nothing.
已经注射三倍剂量肾上腺素
We got three doses of EPI.
-时间 -六点三十分
- What time is it? - 6:30.
我看宣布死亡吧
Yeah, why don't we call it now.
我们无力回天了
There's nothing else we can do.
好的
Yes, sir.
我们已经尽力了 各位
We did our best, guys.
丽兹 请你叫保安
Liz, you want to call security
到停尸间等我们好吗
to meet us in the morgue?
怎么
What?
怎么了
What?
你男朋友出事了
Something happened to your boyfriend.
出事了
Something?
他中枪了
He was shot.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
他没能挺过来
He didn't make it.
叫医生做点什么啊
Tell the doctors to do something.
没什么能做的了 他们用过了所有办法
There's nothing to do. They worked on him.
那 那叫他们再试点别的办法啊
Well, go t-tell them to do something else.
医生总是误判人死 但是其实他们没死
Doctors say people are dead all the time, and they're not.
叫他们再试啊
Go tell them to do something!
我认罪了也没用
Didn't matter what I confessed to.
你们的目标就是他
You wanted him.
现在高兴了吧
You happy now?
-我为你遗憾 -得了吧 你才没有
- I'm sorry for you. - Oh, no, you're not.
你过来看我让我以为你真关心我
You come around here and make me think you give a fuck about me.
你们都不想让我们在一起
Nobody ever wanted us to be together!
没有人想
Nobody ever wanted it!
这所有的不幸
This whole thing happened
都是因为你们不想让我们在一起
because nobody wanted us to be together!
没有人想让我们在一起
Nobody wants us to be together.
告诉我为什么
Okay, what's here?
为什么你想待在莫德斯托
What's here that you want to stay in Modesto
不愿意去别的地方
over someplace else?
我不想一直逃避
I don't want to keep running away from things all the time.
我们家总是这样
That's what this family does.
逃离莫德斯托 逃离墨西哥
Run away from Modesto, run away from Mexico.
我们没有逃离墨西哥啊
We didn't run away from Mexico.
你身往四方
Well, you went somewhere else
因为你志在四方
'cause you wanted something else.
你留在这儿 然后呢
You stay here, then what?
您知道卡洛斯嘛
You know Carlos.
你留下是为了他
You're staying here for Carlos?
我不是为了他才留下的
I'm not staying for Carlos.
他家里开了一间饭店
His family has a restaurant.
-他们家开饭店 -不是吧
- They have a restaurant? - Really?
你都不知道吗
You don't know that?
他们说我能在那儿打工 赚钱交学费
They said I can work there, make money, pay for school.
我想换工作也是为了这个 乖女儿
Well, that's why I'm trying to start a new business, mija.
我能赚到很多钱 给你交学费
I can make good money. I'll pay for your school.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to.
我想这么做
I want to.
但我不必了
But I don't have to.
可能我留下也有一点是因为卡洛斯吧
Maybe I would stay a little bit for Carlos.
你们还太小了
You guys are so young.
你跟妈妈结婚的时候多大
How old were you when you married mom?
你离开墨西哥的时候又多大
When you left Mexico?
你们做了那么多疯狂事 结局也挺好啊
You did all of that, and you guys turned out good.
我只想 我只想留在莫德斯托
All I want to do -- I want to stay in Modesto.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我也不知道
I don't even know.
-我觉得... -爸 你应该高兴啊
- I'm feeling, uh... - You should feel happy.
你养我们不就是让我们自立嘛
You raised us to take care of ourselves.
我能照顾好自己的
I got this.
你知道吗 很快
You know, not too long from now,
你的女儿就要坐在这里 告诉你说
your little girl is gonna be sitting here and telling you,
"妈 你应该高兴"
"You should be happy,"
因为她
because she --
她要离开你了
she's going away.
我不会离开你的
I'm not going away.
你妈妈一定会为你骄傲的
Your mom would be proud.
快 快 快来人啊
I-I-I -- I need help.
快来救救他
I-I need help.
快来人啊 快来帮忙
I-I need help! I need -- I need help!
去找医生来
Get a doctor! I need help.
快救救他 他还有呼吸
I need help. He's breathing.
这里需要医生
I need a doctor in here!
快来救命啊
I need help.
这里需要医生 快来个医生
I need a doctor in here! I need a doctor in here!
-快救他 -先生
- Do something! - Sir!
救救他 快救他啊
Do something! Do something!
能听到我说话就点点头
Sir, if you can hear me, nod your head.
好 好
Good, good, good.
保持清醒 继续呼吸
Stay with me. Keep breathing.
医生快点来啊
Okay, I need a doctor in here!
先生 听我说话 别睡着
Sir, stay with me. Stay with me.
继续呼吸 呼吸啊
Keep breathing. Keep breathing.
医生快点来啊
I need a doctor in here now!
保持清醒 看着我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
这里需要医生 快点来个医生啊
I need a doctor in here! Get a doctor in here now!
先生 不要睡着 很好
Sir, stay with me. That's it.
对 保持清醒
Come on. Stay with me.
看着我 呼吸
Stay with me. Keep breathing. Keep breathing.
看着我
Stay with me.
很好 很好 继续呼吸
Come on. Come on, keep breathing.
快点来个医生
Sir -- I need a doctor in here!
这里需要医生
I need a doctor in here now!
这里需要医生 快叫个医生来
I need a doctor in here! Someone get a doctor in here!
医生 医生
I need a doctor now!
快找个医生来 还有急救车
Somebody get a doctor in here! I need the crash cart!
她都没脉搏了 快找急救车
She doesn't have a pulse! I need a crash cart now!
医生
Get a doctor!
本句出自古♥兰♥经♥
我们确是真♥主♥所有的 我们必定只归依他
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon.
等下屋里的人会把帘子拉开
Someone inside the room is going to pull back the blind,
你会看到里面桌子上有一具尸体
and you're going to see a table with a body on it.
然后请你告诉我 他是不是你丈夫
I need you to tell me if the body you see is your husband.
你准备好了就说一声
Let me know when you're ready.
你知道那就是他
You know that's him.
我还是需要您亲口确认
I still need you to identify the body.
那就是
That's...
莱斯
...Russ.
发生了什么
What happened?
他自杀了
It was self-inflicted.
他的尸体你要怎么处理
What are you gonna do with the body?
你问我要怎么处理你♥爸♥吗
What am I gonna do with your father?
大概...送回奥克兰吧
I suppose...Oakland.
和你弟弟葬在一起
With your brother.
伊芙说我应该回奥克兰
Eve was saying I should go back to Oakland.
好吧 那就
Okay. Well, I guess, uh
给当地殡仪馆打个电♥话♥
we should call - the funeral home there and --
你说"我们"
"We"?
我们能帮你筹备葬礼
We can help you make plans.
我可以和我的长官打个招呼
You know, I can talk to our C.E.O. and --
你之前不是很想和你♥爸♥
Weren't you very desirous
还有你的种族主义的妈妈脱离关系吗
of being done with your father and your racist mother?
这一切
It's all been...
就是场闹剧
It's a... show.
算了吧
Let's just...
一切都结束了
It's over now.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表