剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
But a murder was committed, and someone will be punished.
已经有人认罪了
You have a confession.
从现在开始 卡特被监禁就是非法的
From here on, Carter is being falsely imprisoned.
奥布莉·泰勒
Aubry Taylor,
你因涉嫌谋杀 现将你逮捕
you're under arrest for the suspicion of murder.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将依法
Anything you say can and will be used against you
成为呈堂供证
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
政♥府♥会为你提供一位
one will be provided for you.
你理解我刚给你念的权利吗
Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?
我理解
Yes.
你可以到莫德斯托警局见我们
You can meet us at the Modesto police department.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
这次又怎么了
What happened this time?!
他们说我撒谎
They said I was lying.
是他们说你撒谎 还是你真的在撒谎
They said you were lying, or you were lying?
那些所谓要找一份技术员的工作
And all that crap about getting a technology job
以及去山里生活还有...
and going to live in the mountains and --
我...我想要那些
And I-I-I-I -- I want that.
那你为什么不实现它
So why don't you get it?!
你为什么不做你该做的事
Why don't you do what you got to do?
-你坑蒙拐骗 -不 我只是...
- You hustle. You cheat. You lie. - N-no, no. All I did...
你看 你看...
You see -- you see, um...
那些警♥察♥老是问我枪的事
The cops kept asking about the gun.
"那枪呢 他有枪吗
"What about the gun? Did he have a gun?
"就说他拿着枪吧 我们给你实在的协议"
"Just put a gun in his hand, and we'll do you a solid."
所以我就照他们说的做了
So I did how they said.
这又能比别人糟到哪里去
How's that worse than anybody else?
他们都在撒谎 他们都是这样
They all been lying, all of them.
但现在他们是要送你走
But you're the one they're sending away!
他们送你走之前还有多久
How long until they deport you?
他们准备马上就送我走
They're gonna do it now.
他们 他们不想再跟我废话了
They -- they -- - they want to be done with me.
你会比我早到
You'll be there before me.
我要你和阿黛拉说...
See, uh, I-I need you to tell Adela that --
-不行 -不 别...别这么对我
- No. - No, d-d-d-d-don't do this to me.
你要对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
她甚至都不认识你
She doesn't even know you,
你还想让我代你跟她道别
but you want me to tell her you said goodbye?
你还没闹够吗
Aren't you tired of it?
我已经受够了
'Cause I'm tired.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what's messed up?
如果没有这些警卫
It's that if there weren't these guards here,
我会靠近你 拥抱你
I'd reach over, and I'd -- I'd hug you.
抱紧你
And I'd hold you.
但你知道
But, you know...
我不能
I can't.
我会回墨西哥
I'll get back to Mexico.
我会去法庭
I'll be in court.
马克·斯柯奇
Mark Skokie.
马克 我是妈妈
Mark, it's your mom.
我希望你能接电♥话♥ 可是...
I have been hoping you would pick up, but...
我是想提醒你
I wanted to warn you.
他们会说更多你哥哥的坏话
They're going to say more things about your brother.
我不知道你在不在意
I don't know if you care anymore,
但我希望你做好心理准备
but I wanted you to be ready.
他们可能又要把那个男的放了
They may let the man out again.
我 我要你♥爸♥爸别去烦你
I've -- I've begged your father not to bother you,
但是...我在这儿
but...I'm here.
我在你身边
I'm around.
没事了
Okay.
古铁雷斯先生
Mr. Gutierrez.
霍尔先生
Mr. Hall.
有事吗
What can I do for you?
能进去谈吗
Can we talk inside?
当然 请进
Oh, yeah. Sure. Come on in.
我想请您谈谈托尼
I would just need you to talk about Tony,
谈谈他的品行
About his character.
您一直担任他的老师 他的辅♥导♥员
Now, you've been his teacher, his guidance counselor.
您知道他是怎样的年轻人
You know the kind of young man he is.
我就想请您谈谈这个
Well, that's all I would need you to talk about,
他...他总是很努力
that he, uh -- that he always tried hard, that, uh,
他家庭和睦
he has a good home life.
我不是想教您怎么说
But, I-I -- I don't mean to tell you what to say.
只是...
Just, uh...
就...说说他是个多好的孩子
Just...talk about what a good kid he is,
他有个很好的家庭
and that he has a good family.
感觉一直是我在说
I-I feel like I'm doing all the talking.
对于您家的事
Look, I'm really, really sorry
我深感遗憾
about what you're going through.
但是杰奎因 托尼袭击的那个男孩
But Joaquin, the boy Tony assaulted,
他第四课时是我的课
is in my fourth period.
我们打算为他募捐医疗费
We're having a fundraiser for his medical expenses.
因为托尼打伤他 他已经动了一次手术
He had one surgery to repair the damage Tony inflicted.
还得再动两次手术
He's gonna need two more.
霍尔先生
Mr. Hall...
想找人帮我儿子说话
I'm having a real hard time
真的很难
finding people who will speak up for my son.
我有些走投无路了
I'm a little desperate.
好吧 谢谢 谢谢你抽空见我
Okay, thank you. Thank you for your time.
现在除了跟检察官办公室来回扯皮
There's really not much going on at this point,
真没什么别的进展
other than some back and forth with the D.A.'s office.
基于他们之前的办案风格看
Based on what they've been through,
除了不考虑特殊情况
I can't see them wanting to offer much beyond
他们恐怕不会开出更好的条件了
taking special circumstances off the table.
你现在首先
The first thing you need to do
要为我做能力评估
is get me a competency evaluation.
我有权要求做能力评估 对吧
It's my right to ask for one, yeah?
你怕死吗
You care about dying?
你再这么胡闹下去
You keep playing around,
可能会被判死刑的
you're gonna be facing the death penalty.
如果你看起来精神正常 蓄意犯罪
If you look sane, if you look calculated,
他们会处死你的
they are going to execute you.
我不需要你教我该怎么做
I don't need help acting normal.
我想说什么 就会说什么
I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say,
该发生什么 就让它发生
and what's going to happen's going to happen.
一切都搁置下来了
Everything's on hold.
检察官有了新线索
The D.A. has new information.
他们不能起诉你了 他们知道你没有罪
They can't argue anymore. They know you're innocent.
怎么会
How?
他们都被证明说了谎 所有人
They've all been proven liars. All of them.
但他们不会就这么认栽
But they're not gonna just let themselves be humiliated.
什么鸡毛蒜皮的小事他们都会挑你的刺
Whatever petty little things they can hang on you, they will.
所以别对任何人说任何事
So don't say anything to anyone.
你听到什么都别信
Don't trust anything you hear.
他们会说什么
W-what are they gonna say?
你怎么这副样子
Why are you acting like this?
我第一次来的时候
When I first got here,
你不接纳我和我的信仰
you didn't accept me or what I believed.
但我一直支持着你
But I always stood by you.
我们是彼此唯一的亲人
We're the only family we've got.
我求你信我最后一次
And I'm asking you to please trust me just one last time.
汽车
Carro.
海克托
是 是我
杀人 逃离司法辖区
我逃跑是被逼无奈
请证明你有证人
那蠢货撒谎
那你没杀人咯
杀了 但不是他们说的那样
你拿出刀子捅死了他
他想袭击别人 我是想抓住他
他向我冲了过来 所以没错
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表