剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
莱斯 你说了谎 你是一个重罪犯
You lied, Russ. You're a felon.
我们必须得辞退你
We have to let you go.
他说他被"提醒"了我的 我的问题
He said he'd been "Made aware" of my problems.
你是个罪犯
That you were a convict.
有人泄露了我的信息
Somebody leaked information about me.
芭布上了电视说了她那些话
Barb's out there on tv saying the things she says.
她吸引了一些不善意的注意
She's attracting the wrong kind of attention.
你们为什么要追捕我儿子
Why are you hounding my son, huh?
我们并没有针对托尼
We are not targeting Tony.
你又把我孩子从街头拖走
You yank my boy off the street again,
这还不算针对吗
and that's not targeting?
我们有视频记录显示托尼用水管攻击
We have a recording of Tony assaulting another young man
另一名年轻人
with a pipe.
他们会让我走吗
They're letting me go home?
只要你在法庭上作证 按照协议就行了
After you give the testimony in court -- that's the deal.
你在锡那罗亚犯了什么事
So what's the situation down in Sinaloa?
-喂 -西维拉在吗
- Hello? - Sibila está Allí?
海克托吗
Hector?
他让我整日♥烂♥醉如泥 我被轮♥奸♥
He'd get me wasted, and I would get passed around.
他的朋友们性♥虐♥你
He and his friends sexually abused you?
是这么回事吧 布莱恩
That's how it happened, right, Brian?
你知道她是在撒谎的 她是个瘾君子啊
You know she's lying. She's a drug addict!
一个好好的白人 在自己家里被杀
A good white kid gets murdered in his home, well...
却合理 就因为他周末时抽两根大♥麻♥
That's okay because maybe he smoked a joint on the weekends.
那个被害人 人们把他称作911英雄
The victim -- people are calling him a 9/11 hero,
而他其实是个反政♥府♥毒贩子
not the anti-government drug dealer he was.
我只想展开调查
All I'm asking is to open an investigation
审查本案的办案方式
into how this entire case has been handled.
求你帮帮我 我需要你
Please help me. I need you.
为了我弟弟 我请求让人们尊重我们
For my brother, I ask for people to honor our right to assemble
发起集♥会♥并呼吁大家关注他境况的权利
and call attention to his situation.
如果他们允许我们用和平的方式争取
If they let us do that peacefully,
那么一切都好
then it's all good.
如果我们被迫以其它方式的回应
If we're greeted any other way...
那么后果不是我们的责任
then what happens isn't on us.
是他们的
It's on them.
测试 测试 测试
Test, test, test.
开始拍了吗
We rolling?
从你第一次被捕 已经三个半月了
It's been 3 1/2 months since you were first arrested.
为什么突然那么多人对你的案子感兴趣
Why are so many people suddenly taking an interest in your case?
为什么是现在
Why now?
我姐姐
My sister.
没有她 我会像其他的黑人一样
Without her, I'd be just another black man
被冤枉入狱 石沉大海
thrown in prison and forgotten.
是他帮你走到这里 对吗
She got you to come here, right?
她和她一起工作的人
Kind of blows my mind
所做的一切 真是让我眼前一亮
what she and the people she's working with are doing for me.
你姐姐计划明天
Your sister plans to hold a march
在莫德斯托举♥行♥游♥行♥
in downtown Modesto tomorrow,
就在你的预审之前
just ahead of your preliminary examination,
而预审会决定你的案子是否进入庭审阶段
which will determine whether or not your case goes to trial.
这个女人想处死卡特·尼克斯 而我们想伸张正义
你的姐姐是想左右舆♥论♥吗
Is your sister trying to sway opinion?
为卡特·尼克斯寻求正义
她只是在表明自己的支持
She's just showing support.
她声称市长正在密谋阻止游♥行♥
She claims city leaders are conspiring to prevent the rally.
他们为什么要那么做
Why would they do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果大量非裔美国示♥威♥者被逮捕
If hundreds of African-American protestors get arrested,
那可是重大新闻 对你有好处
it's news, and that's good for you.
怎么会有好处
How is that good?
不是会将公众注意力从你的案子上转移吗
Doesn't that take attention away from your crime?
最近其他事件里也能看到这类情况
We've seen this in other situations recently --
外来煽动者涌入引发暴♥力♥事件
outside agitators being brought in to start violence.
知道吗
You know...
我不想继续拍了
this isn't working for me.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们明天是否会看到这个呢
Is this what we can expect tomorrow?
你姐姐是在煽动引发暴♥力♥事件吗
Is your sister agitating for violence?
这就是她的目的吗
Is that what she wants?
为卡特·尼克斯寻求正义
太好了
Yes!
社会媒体回应
The social-media response
超过了我们的预期
has been more than we could've hoped for.
从斯托克顿来了两车人
Two buses from Stockton,
另一群人正从奥克兰赶来
another group coming from Oakland.
你觉得哪儿能停下这些大巴
Where do you expect to park these buses?
我们找个停车场
We'll find a lot.
而且我们需要为这些人提供一些设施
And we need facilities for these folks --
他们上厕所的地方
Someplace for them to use the bathroom.
-流动厕所啊 -要收钱的
- Portable toilets. - They're not free.
我们可以募集一些钱
We'll do some fundraising.
就24小时内吗
In the next 24 hours?
我们就剩24小时了
That's how much time we have.
我们得谈谈食物的事
We have to talk about food.
我们怎么喂饱这些人
How are we gonna feed all these people?
他们是士兵 自己能解决
They're soldiers. They can handle it.
他们不是士兵 他们只是支持者
They're not soldiers. They're supporters.
多少人了
What are the numbers?
将近200个游♥行♥者了
We're near 200 marchers.
我知道你是想表明观点
Look... I know you want to make a statement,
但我觉得我们或许把事情闹得太大了
but I think we may be getting too big.
快点
Come on!
上 上
Go! Go!
不是好消息
It's not good news.
检察官准备将你儿子作为成人起诉
The D.A's planning on charging your son as an adult.
你要怎么阻止他
What are you gonna do to stop him?
我不知道该和你说什么
I really don't know what I can tell you.
你可以和我说 你要怎么帮我儿子
You can tell me how you're gonna help my son.
你看过那视频吗
You've seen the video?
这是自证其罪 情况因此变得很严峻
It's self-incriminating. It makes things difficult.
更糟糕的是 到处都能看到这个视频
And it makes it very difficult that it's playing everywhere.
托尼是在自卫
Well, Tony was defending himself.
被打的孩子比托尼个头大
The other kid's bigger than Tony.
他是个流氓
H-he's a thug.
托尼用铁管打他的时候
He was being held by one of Tony's accomplices
他是被托尼的帮凶按着的
while Tony beat him with a pipe.
我能帮你儿子最好的办法就是你帮帮我
The best way I can help your son is if you can help me.
他需要接受认罪协议
He needs to take a plea deal.
不
No.
-他打他总有原因的 -我们不认罪
- He beat this young man for a reason. - No plea deal!
-他打他是有原因的 -你知道个屁
- He beat this young man for a reason. - You know what?
给我些可以拿来辩护的东西
Give me some kind of defense.
给我一些让我可以拿去给检察官的东西
Give me something I can take to the prosecutors.
投篮
Shoot it!
那是犯规 兄弟 犯规
Aw, that's a foul, man! That's a foul!
托尼 托尼 托尼
Tony, Tony, Tony.
怎么了 孩子
Ah, what's up, son?
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, boy?
他们想以成人起诉我
Trying to charge me as an adult.
我不能去监狱
I can't go to prison.
他们可能会判你三年 蹲一半就能出来了
They give you maybe three years. You do half of that.
你为姐姐讨回了公道
You did right by your sister.
你觉得这里还有人敢去惹她吗
You think anyone's gonna mess with her again?
而且你也没供出我堂兄的事
And you kept your mouth shut about my cuz.
是啊
Yeah.
你好好进去蹲一段时间
You go in, you do some time, for real,
出来你就脱胎换骨穷凶极恶了
you come out, you gonna be ferocious.
就像第一次我说的 你不再是个婊♥子♥了
Like I told you the first time, you ain't a bitch no more.
-我不是婊♥子♥ -当然 你不是
- I'm not a bitch. - Hell no, you ain't.
我看过那个视频 你把那小子吓尿了
I've seen that video. Man, you laid that boy out.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表