剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, you can't stay here.
不不不 我不是这个意思 我不
No, no, no. I-I wouldn't ask that. I-I'm not --
这不是我要求你的事 我不想打扰你俩
That's not what I'm asking. I don't want to intrude.
我是希望...
I was hoping that...
我在想 也许我可以
I was thinking that, you know, maybe I, you know,
帮忙修缮马特和格温的家
could help fix up Matt and Gwen's place
作为交换 让我住在那儿
in exchange for staying there.
你想睡在马特被杀的房♥子里
You want to sleep in the house where Matt was killed?
这很有意思
You know, I-it's funny.
我只是在想
I was just -- I was thinking that,
也许这样能让我
you know, maybe it would -- it would make me --
让我觉得 离他更近些
help me feel, you know, closer to him.
我不知道 很怪吗 不知道 我
I don't know. Is that weird? I don't know. I...
也许这样我也能帮上点忙
You know, maybe this is a way I can help.
这事我决定不了
Well, it's not up to me.
你得去问汤姆和伊芙
You're gonna have to ask Tom and Eve.
是啊 可是我们关系不太好
Yeah, we're not on real good terms.
我想让你帮我去问问
I was -- I was hoping you could ask for me.
你知道吗
You know what?
别管这事了
Just let it go.
好吗 这里没你事了
Okay? It's over for you here.
我不会再离开
I'm not leaving again.
你不明白
You don't know.
你不明白
You don't.
当你成了父亲
When you're a father,
你这一辈子永远都是父亲
you're a father the rest of your life. All right?
如果你要组建家庭 这是...
And if you're gonna start a family, that's something --
-别跟我说家庭 -这是你必须学会的
- Don't talk to me about family. - That's something that you need to learn.
-你不懂什么叫家庭 -它无法割舍
- You have no idea what family means. - It doesn't go away, all right?
-你根本不... -而且把房♥子修好
- You don't even -- - And -- and -- and -- and making that house
-对格温很重要 -行了 你住吧 免费住
- nice for Gwen is something. - Yes, staying there for free.
很重要
It's something.
很重要
It's something.
而现在
And right now,
现在的我
where I am...
需要做点事
I need something.
希望能找到更多人做更多海报
If you can find more people to make more posters.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有搜查令他们不能进来
They don't get in without a warrant.
有也不让进
They don't get in.
我们得离开这儿
We have to go.
去哪
Go where?
大家立刻离开大楼
Everybody needs to leave the building right now.
走
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
走吧 阿莉亚
Come on, Aliyah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
拆弹部队
根本没有炸♥弹♥
There's no bomb.
里面根本没有炸♥弹♥
There's no bomb in there.
有人想吓唬我们
Somebody just wants to scare us.
或者干扰我们
Or disrupt us.
如果你认识人 如果
If you know people -- if --
任何你能请到的人
If there are people you could reach out to --
-明天就要吗 -是的
- It's for tomorrow? - Yes.
-这太急了 -明天还会有记者
- That's really fast. - There's going to be reporters.
我不能让新闻里只有他们的一面之词
I can't let those people be the only ones on the news.
任何人 任何你能叫来的人
Anyone -- anyone who can come out --
-我丈夫和我加入了一个组织 -好的
- My husband and I are members of a group. - Okay.
我想我们应该能叫来人
I'm pretty sure we can get people to come out.
那太好了
That's great.
中♥央♥彩虹谷组织
The central valley rainbow works.
那太好了 谢谢你
This is wonderful. Thank you.
我们人不多 但我们和许多
We're not that big, but we do have association
有共识的组织都有合作
with a lot of other like-minded organizations.
彩虹谷组织
"Rainbow works."
上帝的彩虹七彩鲜明
God keeps all the colors of the rainbow separate,
我们也须如此 分清我们的人种
Just like we need - to keep our races separate.
什么叫分清
W-what do you mean separate?
他们有他们的地方 我们有我们的
They have their areas, and we have ours.
种族隔离吗
Segregation?
种族分离
Separation.
我不认同这个理念
I don't believe in that.
我们认识了这么久说了这么多
Of all the times we've spent and the way you've talked,
我以为你也 能理解这个理念
I-I thought you had - the right idea about how --
什么理念啊 那个人杀害了我儿子
What right idea? That man killed my son.
他就该死 这不是种族歧视啊
He should die. That's not racist.
根据种族分离的理念 这理所应当
With separation, that wouldn't be a problem.
你到底要不要我们帮忙
Do you want our help or not?
他们很着急 我们得利用这点
They're desperate right now. We have to use that.
怎么利用
"Use that" How?
他们想给那个黑人定罪 尼克斯
They want to convict the black guy, Nix.
他们很想抓到他
They want him badly.
但是另一个人 跟你租车的那个人
But, oh, the other guy, the illegal you gave our car to,
被放了
they let him off.
现在他们也可以放了你
Now, they would do the same for you,
但你必须得提供点消息
but you have to give them something they can use.
我什么也不知道啊
I don't know anything.
你总该知道一些情况吧 儿子
You have to know something, mijo. You --
我什么也没干啊
I didn't do anything.
我知道 我知道你什么也没干
I know. I know you didn't do anything.
但你和那非法移♥民♥有过接触
But you were hanging around the illegal.
-也许他说了什么话 -没有
- Maybe he said something. - No.
关于尼克斯的事
Something about Nix,
关于杀害那个老兵和他妻子的事
a-about killing the veteran and the wife.
他什么也没说 关于那事什么都没说
He didn't say anything. He didn't say anything about it.
但是
But...
你总该有什么能告诉他们的呀
there has to be something that you can tell them.
你就
Just...
告诉他们你知道是那黑人杀了那个退伍兵
tell them that you know the black guy killed the war vet.
我怎么可能知道啊
How would I know that?
就说是跟我们租车的人说的
From the guy you gave our car to.
你要我去说谎
You want me to lie?
他们都说谎了 所有人
They've all lied. All of them have lied.
-你教我说不要说谎的 -警♥察♥也说谎
- You told me to tell the truth. - The police have lied.
-你教我说 -那家人也在说谎
- You told me -- - The other families have lied.
现在我教的不一样了
Now I'm telling you this.
我们今天就得这么做 马上
We have to do this now -- today.
他们现在很紧张 因为抗♥议♥游♥行♥
They're scared right now because of the protest march.
好吗 他们打算结案了
Okay? And they're ready to settle.
如果那样 我们就没机会了
If they do that, we lose our chance.
我们就这一个机会 儿子
We only have one chance, mijo.
托尼
Tony.
我们得想个办法 我们的说法
So we have to come up with a plan -- our story.
好吗 就说他回到了店里
Okay? So, he comes back to the shop --
如果警方这么需要有人做伪证
If the police need somebody to lie so bad,
那也许是因为这人是无辜的 跟我一样
maybe the guy didn't do anything -- like me.
这点你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
我只能自己照顾自己
I got to take care of myself.
海克托 骗子
Hector... mentiroso.
你 一次又一次的
Te... otra vez.
-你来这里干什么 -一次又一次的
- Vienes todo este camino para...? - Otra vez.
-确实 -我不想跟你说话
- Sí. - No tengo que hablar contigo.
我有我自己的房♥间
Me puedo ir a mi quarto.
安安静静 没有女人
Esta tranquilo ahi, no hay mujeres...
你来干吗
Why you even come?
只有这样才能见到你
It's the only way I can lay eyes on you --
当你入狱时
When you're locked down in jail.
你到底是怎么了 海克托
What the... is wrong with you, Hector?
一次又一次的说谎
You lie and lie.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表