剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
《美国罪恶》前情提要
斯柯奇先生 我是莫德斯托劫杀组的
Mr. Skokie, this is Chuck Palmer
恰克·帕尔默
with the City of Modesto Robbery/Homicide Division.
你会看见桌子上有一具尸体
You're going to see a table with a body on it.
我需要你告诉我 那是否是你的儿子
I need you to tell me if the body you see is your son.
是马特
That's Matt.
格温死了吗
Is Gwen dead?
格温在医院 她的情况也不乐观
Gwen's at the hospital. She's in critical condition.
您的儿媳曾经遭受性侵犯
there are indications she was sexually insulted.
-你有联♥系♥到他的母亲吗 -还没有
- Have you got his mother yet? - No, sir.
警♥察♥都在干什么
Well, what are the police doing?
他们查到了一辆车子
They have a description of a car.
他们认为可能是某个西班牙裔的孩子干的
They think it might be an hispanic kid.
是非法移♥民♥吗
Some illegal?
-托尼·古铁雷斯吗 -是的
- Tony Gutierrez? - Yes,sir.
有几位警官想跟你谈谈
I have some other officers that would like to speak with you.
古雷铁斯先生
Mr. Gutierrez,
我们需要你儿子告诉我们到底发生了什么
we need your son to tell us what's going on.
如果你知道些什么 就说出来
If you have something to say, you say it.
亚当 他认识个人
Adam, he knows this guy
那天晚上需要用车
that's looking for a car for the night.
你在出租我们的车
You were renting our car?
你看 海克托 这事要么别人担
Look, Hector, it's on somebody else,
要么你来担
or it's on you.
-我没杀人 -谁干的
- I didn't kill nobody. - Who did?
有个黑哥们
There's this black dude.
他和他妹子是一对儿瘾君子
Him and his girl are a couple of meth heads.
说有个白人欠他钱
Says there's this white guy that owes him.
我们没害过人
We didn't do nothing!
我们拘留了4个嫌疑人
We have four suspects in custody,
两个帮凶 一个我们认为是开枪的人
Two who facilitated and one who we believe is the shooter.
斯柯奇先生 你跟你儿子关系不错
Mr. Skokie, you had a good relationship with your son.
我们检查他物品时
In our search of his property,
发现了大量结晶冰♥毒♥
we recovered a large quantity of crystallized
还有大♥麻♥
methamphetamine and cannabis.
如果你儿子是毒贩 他会告诉你吗
Would your son have told you if he was a drug dealer?
我是法官肖恩·亨洛
I'm Judge Sean Henlow,
这是今天斯坦尼斯劳斯县高等法♥院♥
and this is the arraignment calendar
提审议程有登记在案的
for felonies, misdemeanors, and infractions
重罪 轻罪和违规行为的安排表
filed in Stanislaus county superior court.
在开始今天的案件审理之前
Before we deal with each case on the calendar today,
我会向你们解释法庭流程
I'm going to talk to you about our court procedures
以便你们至少能对今天和以后
so that you have at least some idea of what to expect
发生的事情有点概念
today and in the future.
法庭书♥记♥员将会发给你们一张
The court clerk provided you
庭讯登记表
with our arraignment information sheet.
被传唤或诉讼的情况下
An arraignment is generally your first appearance in court
庭讯基本会是你跟法庭的第一次接触
on a citation or complaint...
因此法官会要求你们提出抗辩
whereupon you will be asked by a judge to enter your plea.
法官或者检察官
The judge or prosecuting attorney
将会把传票或者诉状读给你们听...
will read the citation or complaint to you...
莫德斯托市 水 财富 知足 健康
莫德斯托市
尼克斯先生
Mr. Nix.
尼克斯先生
Mr. Nix.
我将宣读你被指控的罪状
I'm going to read the items you've been charged with.
尼克斯先生 你明白我在说什么吗
Mr. Nix, do you understand what I'm saying?
你被控使用枪♥支♥
You are charged with first-degree felony murder
犯下一级谋杀罪
with the use of a firearm,
造成他人死亡或者巨大的身体伤害
Causing death or great bodily injury,
有特殊情节 刑罚加重
enhancement with special circumstances.
你还被指控违反
You are also charged with violations
《刑法》 第212章 5节 A部分
of the Penal Code, sections 212.5, subdivision "A" --
一级抢劫罪 206条 私刑罪
First-degree robbery, 206 -- torture,
261条 强♥奸♥罪
261 -- rape,
以及289条 持械入室抢劫罪
and 289 -- penetration with an instrument.
我将指派一名公设辩护人
I'm going to appoint the public defender
来代表你进行无罪辩护
to represent you and enter pleas of not guilty.
保释申请驳回
Bail is denied,
你将被收押候审
and you are remanded to the custody of the sheriff.
伸出手 按手印
Give me your hand. Press down.
你儿子在法庭审理期间
Your son is being processed at the county juvenile hall
将收押在县少管所
pending court proceedings.
托尼可能会面临一个很严峻的情形
Tony's potentially facing a real serious situation.
-到队尾待着 -让开 小贱♥人♥
- Back of the line. - Come on, little bitch.
如果他与案件有直接联♥系♥
If he's directly connected to the crime,
他会被指控谋杀
he's gonna be charged with murder.
这种罪行很残忍♥
This is a pretty brutal act.
我认为他们会尝试把他视作成人进行审讯
I would expect that - they would try him as an adult.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
那是他跟案件有关的情况
That's if he is connected to the crime.
如果无关 那就好办了
If not, then it's wide open.
他会作为罪名较轻的的少年犯
He can be incarcerated as a juvenile offender
被关押
on a lesser charge.
也可能会判缓刑
He could just get probation.
我要 要怎么做才能救我儿子离开这里
What do -- what do I have to do to get my son out of here?
我要...要怎么做
What do I -- what do I do?
少年犯体系和成年犯体系不同
The juvenile system is not the same as the adult system.
那我要怎么做 怎么做
But what do I have to do, okay?
保释呢 我们能保释吗
What about bail? Can we get bail?
-不能保释 -我们可以保释
- There's no bail. - We should be able to get bail.
不能保释
There is no bail.
托尼会被分派给一位缓刑监察官
Tony will be assigned a probation-intake officer
调查与起诉相关的
to investigate all the circumstances
-所有情况 -起诉什么
- relating to the charges. - Charges for what?
-他什么都没做 -他做了自愿陈述
- He didn't do anything. - He made voluntary statements.
但警♥察♥骗了我
But the police lied to me.
他们没告诉我他们为什么要找托尼问话
They didn't tell me why they wanted to talk to Tony.
警探问过你 他是否可以提问托尼
The detective asked you if he could question Tony.
-你同意了 -是的
- You gave him permission. - Yeah.
你为什么不叫托尼要求请律师
Why didn't you tell Tony to ask for a lawyer?
他一开口要求律师 一切就结束了
The second he asks for a lawyer, everything stops.
-我不知道 -你是做生意的
- I didn't know. - You run a business.
做生意的怎么能不知道要找律师
How can you run a business and not know how lawyers work?
起来 我们走
Up. Let's go.
-拿着那个 -走
- Got a hold on that. - Move.
-来吧 小伙子 -伙计
- Come on. Young man. - Hey, man!
怎么了 男生们
What's up, boys?
操 瞧瞧这个新来的 维斯
Damn! Look what we got here, Wes.
这是什么情况 你到底是谁
What the hell is this? Who the hell are you?
你叫什么名字 贱♥人♥
What's your name, bitch?
我叫托尼
It's Tony.
什么 你刚刚说你叫"贱♥人♥"
It's what? Did you just say "Bitch"?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我说我叫托尼
I said Tony.
那可真是个烂名字
That's a messed-up name.
你妈妈给你取的吗
Did your mama name you that?
你妈妈是贱♥人♥吗
Is your mama a bitch?
别看他 我在和你说话呢
D-don't look at him. I'm talking to you.
你妈妈是贱♥人♥吗
Is your mama a bitch?
你的名字是随她起的吗
You named after your mama?
兄弟 别激动啊 我们只是玩玩嘛
Hey, man, chill out. We just playing.
去你的床铺吧 我们只是逗你呢
Grab your bunk. We're just having fun.
不对 贱♥人♥ 那是我的床
Naw, Bitch. That's my bunk.
那张是你的 维斯 起来让他
That's your bunk. Wes, get up out of his bunk.
好啊 贱♥人♥可以来拉我起来嘛
Yeah, Bitch can come make me get up.
操 小姑娘
Damn, girl!
他这么和你说话你都能忍♥
You gonna let him talk to you like that?
加油 贱♥人♥
Come on, Bitch.
去对那白小子使出你的"弯刀杀"吧
Go all "Machete kills" on that white boy.
电影《弯刀杀戮》 主角为墨西哥探员
我是要去看医生还是怎么
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表