剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
感觉如何
How'd that feel?
是吧 感觉很好吧
Yeah, man, that feel good, yo.
不用紧张
Hey, don't sweat it.
里面蹲一年
A year inside,
只会让你成长得更快
all that's gonna do is grow you up some more.
来吧
Come on.
这个女人想处死卡特·尼克斯 而我们想伸张正义
来
Come on.
求职申请表
斯柯奇·莱斯
是否有案底
我大概什么时候能收到回复呢
Any idea when I could expect to hear from someone?
如果有回复 我们会打给你的
Um, we'll call if we have anything.
是否有案底 有
西维拉·努涅斯
Sibila Nu?ez.
她...她怎么了
What a-- what about her, man?
她想要探望你
She wants to visit you.
她要从墨西哥过来
S-she wants to come up from Mexico?
不 她已经来了 她在莫德斯托
No. She's here. She's in Modesto.
她想尽快见到你
She wants to see you as soon as possible.
她想...她为什么要见我
She -- she wants -- she wants to see me why?
我都不认识她
I don't even know who she is.
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
她说是你打给她的
She said you called her.
不不不 我打给了她爸爸
No, no, no. See, I-I-I called her father.
她千里迢迢来见你
Well, she's come a long way to see you.
说明她很在意你啊
That means something.
-海克托 -嗯
- Hector? - Yeah.
嗯 好吧
Well, yeah. O-okay.
-好吧的意思是见吗 -我见 对
- "Okay," you want to see her? - I'll -- I'll see her, yeah.
我想见见她
I-I want to see her.
好 我把她写到名单上
All right. I'll get her on the list.
您能认出扔东西的人吗
Can you identify the person who threw the projectile?
你觉得我会留在那里
You think I waited around
等着看是不是还有人要攻击我吗
to see if anyone else wanted to attack me?
有目击者吗
Were there any witnesses?
那个停车场满是人
There was a parking lot full of people.
我们能联♥系♥谁吗
Anyone we can contact?
我...
I...
我不知道 没有吧
I don't know. No.
很可能是几个淘气小鬼吧
Well, most likely, it was just some rowdy kids.
不是孩子 问题比这大多了
It was not kids. The problem is bigger than that.
-他们想要伤害我 -"他们"是谁
- They want to hurt me. - Who's "They"?
-你该去看看 -是这样的 女士
- You should see the things... - That's the thing, ma'am.
他们在网上是怎么写我的
That they're writing about me online.
我知道您很气愤 但我得告诉你
I see how upset you are. But I got to tell you,
不指出明确身份 我们帮不上什么忙
without an I.D., there's not a lot we can do here.
当你记录我的死讯时
Are you gonna be this casual
还会这么轻松随意吗
when you're writing about how I was killed?
哪位
Yes?
汉伦女士您好 我是艾尔·桑其斯
Ms. Hanlon, this is Al Sanchez
地方检察官办公室的
in the District Attorney's office.
打来是要通知您及您的家人
This is a courtesy call to inform the families
我们将给卡特·尼克斯提供一份认罪协议
that the office will be offering a plea deal to Carter Nix
作为您儿子的案子的解决方案
as a resolution to your son's case.
你说...什么
What...are you saying?
认罪协议
Plea deal?
我们打来是通知您及您的家人
This is a courtesy call to inform the families.
什么协议啊 我什么协议也不会签的
But what deal? I'm not signing off on any deal.
我目前只知道这些
That's all the information I have.
并且我说了 这只是个通知电♥话♥
As I mentioned, this is just a courtesy call.
-谢谢 -但是我
- Thank you. - But I --
这个认罪协议是怎么回事啊
What is this about a plea deal?
我们并没有对他从轻发落
We're not offering him forgiveness.
我们给卡特·尼克斯提供的认罪协议
The plea agreement we're putting in front of Carter Nix
是25年到终身监禁
is 25 years to life.
这已经算重刑了
It's a serious sentence.
他只有在服刑过半后才可能假释
He'll be eligible for parole in half that time.
我儿子今年才32岁
My son was 32.
他夺走了他接下来四五十年的时间
He took away 40 years of his life, 50 years?
那凶手犯下的罪应该判死刑
That -- that man who killed him deserves to die.
我理解你的感受 汉伦女士
I understand your feelings, Ms. Hanlon.
你提出了这种协议 还好意思说理解我
You offer up this...deal, and you understand how I feel?
在您儿子死后
In the time since your son was killed,
我们郡里又发生了八起新的谋杀案
we've had eight more murders in the county.
所以你是太忙没空管我们这个案子吗
Are you too busy to prosecute the case?
我们只起诉保证能赢的案子
We prosecute cases we can win.
我们对尼克斯只有间接证据
What we have against Nix is circumstantial.
不 才不是
No! No, it's not.
如果我们能够在陪审团审判前达成协议
If we can get a deal instead of a jury trial,
这就是个普通的案子 你一直打的那种
It's the same case you've always had,
-能赢的那种 -这对我们都好
- always. - we'll all be better for it.
-你们找到了枪 -我们有的只是一个
- You have the gun now. - What we have is one witness...
之前还没有那把枪做物证呢
You didn't have the gun before.
可以证明卡特·尼克斯和枪有关的证人
...that can tie the gun to Carter Nix.
有枪做物证只是达成协议的筹码
Having the gun gives us leverage in reaching an agreement.
它并不能保证什么
It doesn't guarantee anything.
我觉得它给了你一个机会
I would think it puts you in the position
把这个案子推到庭审阶段
of being able to take the case to trial.
请向汉伦女士解释下 大部分类似案件
Could you explain to Ms. Hanlon that the majority of cases,
不管多严重 都走不到庭审那步
no matter how severe, never get to trial?
走不到
Never.
如果我们进入初审
If we go - to the preliminary examination
法官给他翻案了
and the judge tosses this case,
你现在觉得25年到终身监禁都不够
if you think 25 years to life is nothing,
那要是案子被驳回了你什么感觉
how are you going to feel if the case is dismissed?
你退缩了
You're caving.
面对游♥行♥大军 那些来到莫德斯托的人
This march, all these people coming to Modesto --
你怕了
You're afraid of them.
我不怕 所以我不会接受任何认罪协议
I'm not. I'm not agreeing to any plea offer.
我们不需要你的许可
We don't need your permission.
坦白说
To be frank,
那些有关您家人不尽人意的行为的报道
the coverage of your family's less-than-ideal behavior
也造成了迫使我们达成协议的压力
has put added pressure on my office to make this deal.
你去死吧
Damn you.
真的 去死吧
Seriously...damn you.
他就是个懦夫 一开始我就看出来了
He's gutless. I've known it from the beginning.
但他是对的 大部分案件都走不到庭审
He's right. Most cases don't make it to trial.
他怕那帮人 他得怕我们
He's afraid of that march. He needs to be afraid of us.
不是怕 他得支持我们
Not afraid. He needs to support us.
要不是我们把整件事公诸于众
He wouldn't have called this a hate crime
他也不会说是仇恨犯罪 所以我们更要
if we hadn't gone public, so we have to --
要像他们一样组织一批人
we have to organize like they are.
我们得
We should --
怎么组织
Organize how?
我们也要示♥威♥游♥行♥
We should have our own demonstration --
跟他们同时同地
same place at the same time.
不 他们已经准备了好几周了
No, they have had weeks to get ready.
准备什么 运输人手吗
To do what? To bus in a lot of people?
还是戴上头巾到处吓人
To wear head scarves and act scary?
我不会让人们忘了我们才是正义的一方
We're in the right. I'm not gonna let people forget that.
如果你承认二级谋杀罪
25 to life - with the possibility of parole
就是25年到终身监禁
if you plead guilty
可以假释
to second-degree murder/manslaughter.
服刑多少年才能假释
Parole after how many years?
大概15年左右
Maybe 15.
如果定罪 可能就是死刑了
If convicted, you face the death penalty.
他们有证人证词 还有那把枪作为物证
They have a witness testimony. They have the gun.
你觉得我应该接受吗
You think I should take it?
我是在跟你解释这份协议
I'm telling you what you're looking at.
这是你能拿到的最好协议
This is the best deal you're gonna get --
总比靠陪审团来的保险
Safer than the jury.
我累了
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表