剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我是作为家人才跟你这么说
I'm telling you this as familia.
你需要清醒清醒
You need to wake up.
别再来我家当着我女儿的面
Don't come around here drinking beers
喝啤酒了
in front of my daughter again.
格温从未签过知情同意书
Gwen never signed a consent form,
所以我们不可以查看她的邮件
so -- so we can't legally look at her e-mails.
你觉得邮件里能查出什么来
What, uh -- what do you expect to find in the e-mails?
真♥相♥
The truth.
警方暗示说格温跟别人睡了
I mean, the police insinuating that Gwen was with other men...
马特没跟你提过吧 是吗
Matt never said anything to you, did he?
那天你还问我说他们
I mean, you were asking me the other day
幸福不幸福 他有没有
if they were happy together. He nev--
不 他什么也没说过
Uh, no, he never said anything.
如果我们可以一起面见法官
If we can all come together before a judge,
如果我们可以提出共同理由
and if we can show a common cause --
我现在不方便这么做
It's not a good time for me right now.
我必须去找个工作
I, uh -- I've got to get a job,
我已经照你说的
and you already got me
在跟芭布争马特的遗体认领权
fighting with Barb over Matt's body.
-对吧 -那事关我们大家
- You know? - We're all in on that.
但跟她谈的是我
Yeah, I'm the one who has to sit down with her.
你也该负起父亲的责任了
It's time for you to be the father.
-行了 别说了 -我知道
- Okay, stop it. - I know.
-够了 -我们没有 我不是
- Stop. That's enough. - We're gonna -- I-I-I-I'm not --
-你过分了 -我不是想指责他
- No, you've gone -- - I'm not meaning that as an insult.
莱斯也说了他没有怎么照顾孩子
It's -- Russ has admitted he wasn't there for his kids.
-你过分了 -你自己说的
- That's too far. - I mean, y-you said that.
-你没怎么照顾孩子 -我在车里等你
- You weren't there for your kids-- - I'm gonna wait in the car
但你在这里 该做点事了
But you're here now.
我也会做我该做的事
Now, you bet I'm gonna do what I got to do.
你没必要开这么快
You don't have to speed.
汤姆 你别开这么快
Tom, you don't have to speed!
他说让我们三点到
He told us to be there by 3:00.
今天下午就得把文书办好
Got to get the paperwork filed this afternoon.
我可不想等到下周再去填表格
I'm not waiting around till next week to file some forms.
我不喜欢这些事
I don't like what's going on.
我也是 真是可笑
Well, I don't like it either. It's ridiculous.
查看自己女儿的邮件还得经过法♥院♥许可
Having to go through a court to get in our daughter's e-mail.
不 我不是说这个
No, that's not what I meant.
这要是寄到家门口的
Yeah, I suppose if it was regular mail
普通信件的话 还得经法♥院♥许可...
just lying around our house, we'd have to have some judge --
我是不喜欢你做的事
I don't like what's going on with you.
格温还躺在医院
Gwen's still in the hospital.
咱们能不能把她放在第一位
Can we please just focus on her?
他们先说她被强♥奸♥了 又说她没被强♥奸♥
They say she was raped. They say she wasn't raped.
那该交给警♥察♥去调查
That's for the police to find out.
我不喜欢芭布
I don't like Barb.
安葬马特的问题上她给了我们一堆麻烦
She's putting us through hell about Matt's burial,
但至少她的态度很对
but she came here with the right attitude.
作为托尼的缓刑监察官
As Tony's probation officer,
我要就本案问你几个问题
I need to ask you some questions about the case.
你怎么看你父亲 珍妮
How do you feel about your father, Jenny?
什么叫"我怎么看他"
What does that mean, "How do I feel about him"?
就发生的这些事来看
Well, with everything that's happened,
你觉得你的家庭情况怎么样
how do you feel about your home situation?
还好
It's okay.
发生这些事你认为是谁的错
Who do you blame for what happened?
你不是要问我托尼的事吗
Thought you were supposed to ask me about Tony.
家里的情况会对托尼产生很大影响
What's going on at home has a whole lot to do with Tony.
-家里怎么样 -挺好
- So how's the situation? - It's cool.
一切都挺好 你应该放托尼回来
Everything's cool. You should send Tony on home.
挺好的
It's good.
托尼过得很好
Tony had it good.
爸爸做错的唯一一件事...
Only thing papi did wrong...
托尼告诉你了吗
Did Tony tell you?
妈妈去世了
Mami died.
爸爸他... 当你失去了一个亲人时
And papi -- you know, you lose somebody,
就会很怕再失去第二个
you don't want to lose anyone else.
托尼当时还是孩子
Tony was the baby.
爸爸一直把他当孩子
Papi treated him like a baby,
他好像永远不希望托尼长大
like he never wanted Tony to grow up.
但他那一套对快十六岁的男孩不管用
But that doesn't play with a boy who's about to be 16,
所以就变成这样了
so... That's how that went.
他对你也是这样吗
Is it going that way with you?
我不得不快点长大 好照顾托尼
I had to grow up quick -- taking care of Tony,
照顾整个家
taking care of the house,
什么都需要我照顾
always taking care of everything.
现在还要处理这个破...
Now with all this sh...
事
stuff,
还要照顾好其他事情
I got to take care of everything else.
你大概没多少时间做自己的事吧
Probably didn't leave a lot of time for you to be you.
我怎么长大
Does how I grew up --
跟托尼能不能回家有关系吗
is that gonna make a difference about Tony coming home?
没有
No.
那就问点别的吧
Then you should ask me something else.
-你很幸运 非常幸运 -我知道
- You got very lucky -- very lucky. - I know.
我不单指这次
And I don't just mean this time,
-我知道 -跟那男人在一起
- I know.- With this guy,
还没进监狱
you not ending up in jail.
你运气可真是好
You've been lucky in life.
-我和你妈所以收留你 -她不是我妈
- The reason your mother and I took you -- - She's not my mother.
我们之所以收留你
The reason we took you in
是要再给你一次机会
was to give you a chance.
很多孩子永远不会有这种机会
You had one a lot of kids never get.
这次不能再像以前一样
This time can't be like every other time.
我只会让人失望 我就这样
I disappoint. It's what I do.
我这不是为了我自己 不是的
I'm not asking for my sake. I'm not asking for me.
是为了你自己好
Do good for yourself.
这需要时间
It takes time.
我在努力 好吗
I'm trying, okay?
我打给你就是因为我想努力
I called you because I want to try.
我找不到你名下有
I am not seeing anything under, uh...
那是我的名字 留的应该是我的姓
That is my first name. It would be under my last name.
姓莎...
Last name, sh...
莎蒂 对
Shadeed, yes.
你好
As-salaam alaikum.
好
Hey.
你好吗
How are you doing?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我都忘了
Forgot about that.
没人会忘记自己的生日
No one forgets their birthday.
我就没去记
I'm not trying to remember mine.
一♥码♥事
Same thing.
你怎么知道我的事
How did you find out about me?
瑟莱斯特 她给我发了邮件
Celeste. She e-mailed me.
他们指控你犯了什么罪
What did they charge you with?
一大堆 谋杀
A bunch of stuff. For murder.
我帮你请个律师
I'm gonna get you a lawyer.
我有律师
I got a lawyer.
不行 我要给你找个正义的律师
No, I'm gonna get you a lawyer that's working for a cause,
不是为了钱打官司那种
not a dollar.
我愿意为你这么做
I'm willing to do that for you.
我愿意为你抗争 卡特
I'm willing to fight for you, Carter.
但是我不能白干
But I won't do it for nothing.
你也得做些什么
You have to do some things.
你不能再这样活下去了
You can't keep living like this.
你必须要改变
You have to change,
当你低声下气 乞求宽恕时
and change begins when you humble yourself,
才是你改变重生之日
when you beg forgiveness.
我什么也不会求你
I'm not begging you for nothing.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表