剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Says there's this white guy that owes him.
他跟我说他可以事后给我钱
He tells me he can get me paid after.
什么事后
After what?
什么事 反正与我无关
After... that don't matter to me.
那事我什么也不知道
So, I don't know nothing about it.
我只要开车送他去史劳森市
All I had to do was run him over to Slauson.
告诉我 他们为什么开枪打我
Tell me -- why they got to shoot me?!
地址是多少
What address?
我不是哪都会跟个瘾君子去的
I ain't going anywhere with no meth head.
我把他送到一个小商场等着
I take him over to the mini-mall and hang out.
他走了
He goes off.
他回来 拿了现金 卡
Dude comes back. Cash, cards -
我不知道他怎么弄到的
I don't know how he got it.
我也没问
I didn't ask.
你知道怎么找到他吗
You know how to find this guy?
你知道你们为什么开枪打我吗
You know why you shot me?
因为你们根本不在乎我
'Cause you don't give a damn about me.
我知道他在哪
Yeah. I know where he's at.
你为什么要把短♥信♥删了
Why did you erase those texts?
你手♥机♥里的那些
The one's from your phone?
因为你知道自己做了错事
'Cause you knew you were doing something wrong.
你很清楚
You knew it.
不是 我本来就不存短♥信♥
No, I always erase my texts.
我知道你总查我手♥机♥
I know you go through my phone.
我是你♥爸♥爸 我想了解你的生活
I'm your father. I want to know what's going on in your life.
-你总当我是小孩 -你什么都不说
- You treat us like babies. - You don't tell me what's going on.
你总是在查我们
You're always checking up on us!
-你什么都不跟我说 -托尼
- You never tell me anything. - Tony.
你能站起来一下吗
Could I get you to stand up for me, please?
-为什么 -站起来 手背在身后
- Why? - Stand up and put your hands behind your back.
怎...怎么了
W-w-what's going on?
-现在以谋杀罪拘捕你 -我没杀人
- You're under arrest for murder. - I didn't kill nobody.
不 不可能的 他只是开车而已
W-what? No. No. No, no. He was driving.
-我没杀人 -他只是开了车
- I didn't kill anybody. - No, he was driving the car!
他没干别的 你从没提过这事
That's all he was doing! You never said the words!
-爸爸 -他偷开了车 只是偷开车
- Papi! - He just took a car! He just took the car!
-我没...爸爸 -不 不 不
- I didn't kill -- papi! - No, no, no, no. No!
救我
Aah! Help me!
救我
Help me!
你好 奥布莉 我叫塔妮娅
Hi, Aubry. My name is Tanea,
我是来照顾你的
and I'm gonna be taking care of you today.
你看起来被人打得很重
You look like you're pretty beat up.
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Can you tell me how this happened to you?
我会轻轻按按你的鼻子
Okay, I'm gonna feel your nose
和面部正前方的部分 好吗
and around the front part of your face next, okay?
还是一样 痛的话告诉我
Again, any tenderness?
你可以告诉我们
You could talk to us.
-你还好吗 -你可以帮我们
- You doing okay? - You can help us.
按着会疼吗
Does that hurt at all?
是他打的你吗
Did he do that to you?
接下来我会检查你的颈部
I'm gonna feel your neck now.
你不用再保护他了
You don't have to protect him anymore.
你该开始为自己着想 而不是为他
You got to start thinking about yourself, not him.
这里有什么感觉吗
Any tenderness through here?
这里有些很重的抓伤
Got some pretty mean scratches here.
我们拘留了4个嫌疑人
We have four suspects in custody --
两个帮凶 一个我们认为是开枪的人
Two who facilitated and one who we believe is the shooter.
我们将把他们转移到监狱候审
We're going to be transferring them to the jail for booking.
他说他为什么那么做了吗
Did he say why h-he did it?
-他不愿开口 -但你确定是他干的
- He won't talk. - But he did it?
发现了一把枪
Well, a gun was recovered,
所以起诉的话我们有信心赢
so we're confident we can make the case.
我在哪里读到过 说包括上诉什么的
I read where, uh, with the appeals and everything,
可能要等12年才能到执行那步
It can take 12 years maybe to execute somebody.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我们离判决还早着呢
We have a long way to go before we even get there.
我想见他
I want to see him.
我想见他
I want to see him.
恰克
Chuck.
克丽丝·汤普森送来了这个
Chris Thompson just brought this in.
你得去跟她谈谈
You need to go talk to her.
你来吧 我去安排斯柯奇和克丽丝见面
You handle her. I got to get Skokie to talk to Chris.
斯柯奇先生 这是克丽丝·汤普森
Mr. Skokie, this is Chris Thompson,
我们的一位调查员
one of our investigators.
她有几个问题想问你
She has a couple of things she'd like to ask you,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
好
Okay.
斯柯奇先生
Mr. Skokie,
你跟你儿子关系不错
You had a good relationship with your son.
也经常跟他通话
You talked to him regularly.
他跟你说过他的生活方式吗
Did he ever discuss aspects of his lifestyle with you,
或者你有感觉到他没有跟你说实话
or did you ever feel like he wasn't forthcoming with you,
有什么事瞒着你吗
that he was hiding something from you?
没有 马特从不瞒我任何事
N-no. No, Matt never hid anything with me.
我们时常聊天 我们聊...
We talked all the time. We talked about --
聊他的工作 还有
We talked about his job, and, uh, you know,
我知道他跟格温过得很幸福
I know he was happy with Gwen.
你有感觉到他跟毒品有牵扯吗
Did you ever get the sense that he was involved in drugs?
不 不可能
No. No, no. No, no, no, no.
如果他吸毒 我会知道的
I -- I would know if he were on drugs.
斯柯奇先生
Mr. Skokie --
我是说 那...那不...
I mean, you know, t-that's -- that's just not --
我肯定感觉的到
I would know.
如果我儿子有问题 我会知道的
I would know if my son was having problems.
我们不知道你儿子
We don't know that your son
是不是自己吸毒
was having personal problems with drugs.
-我们发现的是 -我们检查他物品时
- What was found -- - In our search of his property,
发现了大量结晶冰♥毒♥
we recovered a large quantity of crystallized methamphetamine
还有大♥麻♥
and cannabis.
数量和包装方式
The amount and the way it was packaged
还有隐藏它们的方式
and the fact that it was securely hidden
表明那并非全是他自己用的
indicates that it was not all for his own use.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
马...马特和我 关系很好
M-m-matt -- matt and I were close.
我是说 那种事我...我会知道的
I mean, I w-- I would know something like that.
马特会...会跟我说的
M-matt would have -- would have told me.
如果你儿子是毒贩 他会告诉你吗
Would your son have told you if he was a drug dealer?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表