剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
It's a condition.
我比你以为的更能理解你
I understand more than you think.
等你得到升华 你会感谢我
And once you've elevated yourself, you'll thank me.
我觉得你无法想象她有多不快乐
I don't think you can imagine how unhappy Gwen was,
她不得不去跟别的男人乱搞
how she -- she was driven to do things with men.
她当时状况不好
Well, she was in a bad situation.
好啊 什么时候
Yeah, but when?
什么时候不好了 跟你哥哥在一起时吗
When was it bad? When she was with your brother?
还是跟我们在一起时
Or when she was with us?
我妈妈讲的那个故事
This, um... this story that my mom tells about
说我哥哥911之后参了军 成了英雄
my brother signing up after 9/11, being a hero...
那不是真的
It's not true.
马特在那之前就在吸毒贩毒
Matt was doing drugs and selling drugs even back then.
妈妈不知道该拿他怎么办
And mom didn't know what to do with him,
所以 她逼他参了军
so... she made him enlist.
是她逼他去了军队
She was the one that put him in the army.
-他并不想去 -你为什么告诉我这些
- He didn't want to go. - Why are you telling me this?
你有必要知道
Because you need to know.
我妈妈只剩这些谎言了
These lies -- it's -- it's all my mom has.
丈夫反对她
Her husband split on her.
儿子也死了
Her son's dead.
她只剩下幻想
All she has left is a fantasy.
你想让我可怜她吗
You want me to feel sorry for her?
我想让你看看我的家庭
I want you to look at my family
看看我们家这场闹剧
and see us for the freak show that we are.
我希望你们不要重蹈我们的覆辙
And I want you to do better than us.
我不该看那些文件的
I should never have looked at those files.
-我没有权利 -唯一重要的事
- No. I had no business reading -- - The only thing that matters
是格温还有机会活下去
is that Gwen has a real shot at surviving.
如果可以的话
So if it's all right, um,
我想留在这里
I want to stick around and...
看看能不能帮上什么忙
try and see if I can be of use somehow.
我的家庭已经没救了
My family's busted up.
永远无法再破镜重圆
It's never gonna get fixed.
但是你 格温和伊芙
But you... Gwen, and Eve...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表