剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
五年来你音讯全无
Cincos anos and nothing from you.
我没有 我没钱
Well, I don't -- I don't have no money.
我不想要你的钱
No quiero dinero.
我想赚钱的 我想了很多办法
Look, I tried. You know, I-I try over and over.
我不要钱
I don't want money.
别的我也给不了你什么
I couldn't give you anything else.
我做不到
I couldn't try.
你有她的照片吗
You got a picture of her?
说出她的名字
Say her name.
阿黛拉
Adela.
他们不让我带手♥机♥
They wouldn't let me bring in my phone.
这就是你要逃避的人
That's who you ran from.
我...我没有逃避
I-I-I didn't run.
他们要把谋杀罪安到我头上
They were gonna put a murder on me.
你说你会来找我们的
You said you'd send for us.
我本来想找的
I would've.
我来到这里 英语不好 还有这些纹身
I come up here, my English isn't good, I got these tats.
人们总是以貌取人 他们看到的只有这些
People see me how they see me, and that's all they see.
-我找不到工作 -所以你就偷东西
- I can't get a job. - So you start thieving?
我连...我连个机会都得不到
I can't get a -- I can't even get a chance.
你开始偷东西 开始抢劫吗
You start thieving? You start hustling?
你忙着打炮都没时间来找我
You're too busy banging to be there for me,
找你的亲生女儿
for your own daughter?
你伤害了我 海克托
You hurt me, Hector.
我那么相信你
I believed you.
你为什么要骗我
Por que me mentiste?
尊重我
Respect me.
我...
I was...
做个真男人
Be a man.
我很羞愧
I was ashamed.
我想在墨西哥好好做人 在这里好好做人
I tried to do right in Mejico, I tried to do right over here,
但每一次我想好好做的时候 都没好事
but every time I try to do right, it goes bad.
你想要为做过的事羞愧
You want to be ashamed of something?
为你抛弃了你的女儿感到羞愧吧
Be ashamed you left your little girl.
等这一切结束
When -- when all this is over,
他们会把我列入证人保护
they're gonna put me in witness protection.
在这里
Here?
在美国
In America?
是的
Yeah.
你可以和我一起来
You -- you can come with me.
还有 还有阿黛拉
And -- and -- and -- and Adela.
他们不会让我来的
They won't let me in.
他们会的
They would.
如果我们结婚了他们就会同意
They would if we're married.
事情不太顺利
I'm -- I'm not having much luck.
只有十几个人回应
A dozen people have responded --
而一些我不想扯上关系的组织
a-a couple of groups that I don't want to have anything to do with.
他们给我发了一大堆些骇人听闻的邮件
They flooded my e-mail with...the most horrible things.
让我看看
Let me see.
天哪
God.
我们要么会看上去不堪一击
We'll either look ridiculously weak
要么会被暴徒包围
or be overrun by thugs.
无论哪一种都没法帮助到你
Neither of those help your cause.
我都找不到一百位正派的人
I can't even get 100 decent people
来支持我儿子
to support my son.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
你想和这些人一起吗
You want to be around those people?
其他人都可以认输 我不行
Everybody else can cave in.
事情越来越糟
It's getting ugly.
不能任由这件事这样发展下去
It can't keep going the way things are going.
孤军奋战
You out there alone means more
也比和一百个偏执狂在一起好
than you standing with 100 bigots.
我会留下来 支持你 哪怕只剩我们两个
I'll stay. I'll support -- even if we're the only ones.
但如果你让那些人也参与其中
But I'm not gonna do it
我不会陪你一起
if you're inviting those other people in.
我是个种族主义者吗
Am I a racist?
我的天
Oh, my god.
天哪
Geez.
他居然想住那儿 一定非常缺钱
Must be pretty hard up if he wants to stay in that place.
他一直很缺钱
He's always hard up.
但是至少他没开口借钱
But at least he's not asking for money
也没找我们借宿
or to stay with any of us.
你♥爸♥爸不怎么中用
He is kind of a sad sack, your dad.
我们就叫他莱斯吧 好吗
Let's just call him Russ, okay?
不过 他手挺巧的
Still, he is good with his hands.
拉斯在一家园艺店工作
Russ works at a garden store.
工作过
Worked at a garden store.
我只是来传话的
Yeah. I'm just passing on the message.
你想怎么处理都行
However you want to handle it...
我不介意
I got no issues.
他想把那地方修好 其实是帮了我们的忙
If he wants to fix that place up, he's doing us all a favor.
越快把那墓地卖♥♥出去越好
Sooner we sell that graveyard, the better.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mom.
"妈妈" 现在倒是叫"妈妈"了
"Mom." It's "Mom" now, hmm?
我的心理课程有一部分就是讲原谅的
One of my therapy classes is all about forgiveness.
放任布莱恩这样对我其实不是你的错
It's not really your fault you let Brian do that to me.
我理解你为什么讨厌我
I can understand why you hate me.
你♥爸♥爸 上帝保佑他
Your father -- god bless him --
他惯着你的臭毛病 但我不会
is an enabler, and I'm not.
我不能忍♥受你做过的事
I never tolerated the things that you did.
但是为什么是布莱恩
But why Brian?
布莱恩是个笨蛋
Brian's an idiot.
他没把你交给朋友们玩弄
He wasn't passing you off to his friends
或者拿你发泄性♥欲♥
or using you as a sex object.
你又不知道 你也不在乎
You don't know that. You don't care.
他接下去会怎么样
What's going to happen to him?
还在调查
Oh, it's still happening.
警方了彻查了他的生活
The police are going through his whole life --
手♥机♥ 邮件
Cellphones, e-mails --
你是说他被侵犯了
He's being violated, you mean.
他被羞辱了
He's humiliated.
这都是你干的
You've done that to him.
为什么
Why?
你能不能告诉我
Can you just tell me --
你在录音吗
Are you recording this?
-老天哪 -到底有没有录音
- Oh, god. - For real.
我本来对你们没有任何怨怼
I've got nothing against any of you all.
但你们竟然让我出♥卖♥♥♥卡特
But you wanted me to flip on Carter,
我只好抢先一步 反咬一口
and I will sell you all down the river before that happens.
为什么是那个卡特
Why that man?
你为什么要这么执迷于一个
Why are you so beholden
会将你置于死地的人
to someone who's going to get you killed?
才不是 我们彼此救过对方无数次
No, we have saved each other more times than I can count,
即便他真像你想的那么坏 我也...
and even if -- even if it's as bad as you think, I --
他是个暴徒
He's violent!
你把这一切都当做是
You think that -- that this is --
开玩笑吗
i-is some kind of a joke.
觉得很有趣 很酷 对吗
Or it's fun or it's cool.
那你怎么不扪心自问
Just for one time in your life,
你这一辈子到底有没有
couldn't you see yourself so in
-真正爱过谁 -奥布莉 听我说
- love with somebody... - Aubry! Aubry, listen to me!
-你的爱情都是假的 -有没有真正牵挂过谁
- It's not real! - so tied to them,
-他就是个罪犯... -以至于离了他
- He's a criminal... - that if you couldn't live with them,
-而你是个瘾君子 -你就不能活
- and you're an addict! - You couldn't live at all?
我就是喜欢那种感觉
I love how that feels.
世界上除了我们 再无其他
There's just us - or there's absolutely nothing.
只有和卡特在一起 我才感到快乐
And the only time I feel that way is when I'm with him.
这次你再也救不了他了
You can't save him anymore.
他们有卡特的枪
They have the gun.
可他们无法证明卡特用过那支枪
They can't prove Carter ever touched that gun.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表