剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
- What? - Yeah.
-他给你开价了吗 -开了
- Did he make you an offer? - Yeah. Yeah.
但价格不高
But not a good one.
我需要钱
I need the money.
上帝啊 我...
God, I...
不 卡耐尔
No, Carnal.
你只是做了你认为对托尼好的事
Y-you just did what you thought was right for Tony.
但那没有帮到他
But it didn't help him.
我救不了他
I didn't save him.
让我跟劳尔谈谈吧
Look, let me talk to Raul, all right?
他是个精明的生意人
I mean, he's a good businessman,
但他也是个好人
but he's a good man, too.
而且...
And...
我们还跟几个律师共同合作过一些宣传工作
There's some lawyers that we do some advocacy work with.
可能收费不会这么高
They might not charge you so much up front.
行吧 你去和他谈谈
Okay, you can talk to him.
全体起立
All rise.
尊敬的戴斯法官上庭
The honorable Judge Days presiding.
请坐
Please be seated.
马克去哪了
Where's Mark?
本场庭审
This is the time and place set
是为加利福尼亚州诉卡特·尼克斯一案
for the preliminary examination in the case
进行预审
of the state of California vs. Carter Nix,
案件编号♥A154231
case number A154231.
尼克斯先生已到庭
Mr. Nix is present.
律师们都准备好开始了吗
Are all counsel ready to proceed?
-是的 法官大人 -是的 法官大人
- Yes, your honor. - Yes, your honor.
首先我要声明
I would like for it to be understood
这些流程是为了确定
that these proceedings are to determine
有无正当理由以一级谋杀的罪名
whether probable cause exists to bind Mr. Nix
继续关押尼克斯先生
for trial for capital murder.
基于本案历时长久 进程坎坷
Based on the tangled route this case has traveled,
控方和辩方都有很多事要证明
both the prosecution and the defense have a lot to prove.
虽然双方都明显希望
Although both sides would clearly like
可以迅速得到听证结论
a speedy resolution to this hearing,
但因为此案情况特殊
because of the profile of this case,
我想多花点时间在你们所提供的证据上
I intend to take my time in weighing the evidence.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
-是 法官大人 -是 法官大人
- Yes, Your Honor. - Yes, Your Honor.
传你的第一名证人吧
Call your first witness.
检方传海克托·托恩斯
The people call Hector Tontz.
你愿在上帝面前
You do solemnly swear
庄严宣誓 你在本法庭上
that the testimony you are about to give
所提供的证词
in the matter now pending before this court
将句句属实
shall be the truth, the whole truth,
除真♥相♥外别无他言吗
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
请坐下吧
Please take the stand and be seated.
请说出你的全名
State your full name
并拼出你的姓以便记录
and spell your last name for the record, please.
海克托·托恩斯
Hector Tontz.
托恩斯
T-o-n-t-z.
托恩斯先生 去年九月十五日
Mr. Tontz, on September 15th of last year.
晚上11点45分
at 11:45 in the evening, were you in the location
你是不是在莫德斯托郎巴德大道5608号♥
of 5608 Lombard Avenue in Modesto?
是的
Yes.
我那晚在那边乱晃
I was cruising around that night
然后...收到了卡特·尼克斯的短♥信♥
and...I got a text from Carter Nix.
短♥信♥的内容是什么
And what did that text say?
泰勒小姐
Ms. Taylor.
你是谁
Who are you?
提姆·利特尔 卡特的律师
Tim Little, Carter's attorney.
他怎么样了
How is he?
还算不错
He does all right.
那...那个听证会怎么样了
Uh, w-w-what happened at that hearing thing?
他要我亲自把这个交给你
He asked me - to hand-deliver this to you.
-这他妈... -对不起
- What is this bull... - I'm sorry.
我想见他 不 我想见卡特
I want to see him. No, I-I want to see Carter.
-住手 -他绝对不会这么做的
- Stop. - He would never do this!
-放手 -他保证过的
- Hands off! - He -- he promised!
-冷静 冷静 -求你了 求你了
- Calm down. Calm down. - Please! Please!
都是你逼他的
You made him do this.
-冷静点 -你不能这么做
- Calm down. - No, you can't!
放开我
Get off me!
冷静点 放轻松点
Calm down! Hey, just relax!
卡特
Carter.
不好意思这一团糟
F-forgive the mess.
的确越来越好了
It's really coming along.
是啊 我...我在努力
Yeah. I'm, uh... I'm getting there.
有没有...
Um...is there --
法官有没有给出什么暗示
I-is there any indication at all from the judge?
不 她说什么就是什么
No, she meant what she said.
她会慢慢考虑
She's gonna take her time with it.
怎么了
What?
你知不知道芭布买♥♥过枪
Did you know Barb bought a gun?
枪吗 不知道啊
A gun? No.
真的吗
Really?
要说这世界上谁最不会持枪的
If there's one person in the world
那就是芭布了
who should not have a gun, it's Barb.
等庭审结束后 卡特可能被释放
When this all plays out, Carter could be released.
-我表示怀疑 -很有可能
- Oh, I doubt, uh, that. - It's possible.
芭布 她平时很紧张
Barb, she's -- she's an intense person,
但是芭布 绝对不会朝别人开枪
but Barb -- I mean, she'd never shoot anybody.
-不不不 -她就是不可能
- No, no, no. - I mean, she just -- she wouldn't.
我不是在担心她会朝别人开枪
I'm not worried about her shooting someone else.
不 她显然很难过
I mean, no, obviously she's upset,
但...
but...
她...我是说她不是那样的人
She's -- I mean, she's not like that.
我以前也觉得我不是那样的人
Well, I never thought I was like that, either.
但当那个杀了我女儿的人
When the man who killed my daughter
得到那么玩笑的轻刑
got that joke of a sentence,
我买♥♥了把枪 自学了怎么使用
I bought a gun, taught myself how to use it.
用来杀人吗
To kill?
我选了个地方
I picked out a spot
确保我丈夫不会是第一发现人
where my husband wouldn't be the first person to find me,
选在外面 这样我就不会弄得一团糟
somewhere outside where I wouldn't make a mess.
在随身听里放好歌♥
Had music on my iPod.
我真的...都安排好了
I really, uh -- I-I set it up good.
我都看不出来你是那样的人
I can't see you as that kind of person.
哪样
What's the type?
哪样的 不就是那种
What's the type, except you can't stand
没法承受重担的人吗
what you're going through anymore?
你知道吗 拿它抵着自己下巴
You know, it w-- it was so easy
真的好容易
to put that gun up to my chin,
扣动扳机也不难
easy right up to pulling the trigger.
但是你得心理足够强大才能做到
But you have to be strong to do that.
我做不到 但芭布就做得到
I wasn't. Barb is.
你有没有
Have you, um...
你有跟芭布说过这个
H-have you talked to Barb about this?
没有
No.
你应该跟她说的
Uh, you should.
我觉得不该我去说
I don't think it's my place.
我们的
Our, um...
我们的生活并不总是这么不如意的
Our lives weren't always this bad.
她 她该记住这点
S-s-she should remember that.
也许你该提醒她一下
Then maybe you should remind her.
你在这里做得不错
You're doing a good thing here.
你就叫卡特的律师过来吧
Just get Carter's lawyer.
-不行 -我只想跟他待上一会儿
- No. - I just need a few minutes with him.
-我不会叫他过来的 -爸爸在哪儿
- I won't do it. - Where's dad?
"爸爸" 需要他的时候你就肯叫爸了
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表