剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
南希 我知道法律是怎么说的
Nancy, I know how the law reads.
那个人要为对我们犯下的罪行付出代价
That man needs to be convicted for what he did to us.
这是你们需要传达的信息
That's the message you need to send.
关于你自己 有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything you want to tell me about yourself?
没有太多东西要说 我离异
Not a lot to tell. I'm not married.
有个儿子 马克
I ha-- I have a son, Mark.
他是驻外军队的一员
He's overseas in the military.
那么 你有零售经验吗
So, you have retail experience?
是的 我上份工作有六年零售经验
Yeah, I had about six years at my last job --
五金 装♥修♥
Hardware, home improvement.
三年前 我开始在园艺店工作
Three years ago, I started working in the garden center there.
上帝啊 种种花草
And, boy, uh, you know, growing things,
看它们成长 我很喜欢
seeing them, you know -- I mean, I -- that I love.
我真的很喜欢
I really got into that.
你从亚利桑那来的
So, you're from Arizona?
我住在那里
I live there.
你准备搬来莫德斯托吗
Do you plan on moving to Modesto?
我...我在这里有些家事要处理
I, uh...Well, I had some, uh... I had some family issues here,
而且我...我没办法回去工作
and I, um... I couldn't get back to work,
他们...我被解雇了
and they -- well, I got laid off.
所以你是要回亚利桑那
So, are you, uh, going back to Arizona,
还是搬来莫德斯托
or are you moving to modesto?
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道一个月 几个月后
I don't know what's gonna happen in a month,
会发生什么 我只知道...
in a couple of months, and I just know I --
现在我需要留下 为了留下
I need to be here now, and to be here,
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
我...
I...
我非常需要一份工作
I could really use a job.
我们有很多的应聘者
Well, we have a lot of applications.
是啊 是啊
Oh, r-right, sure.
不过我们会尽快做出决定的
But we'll be making a decision soon.
好
Sure.
-谢谢你的宝贵时间 -好 好
- Thanks for your time. - Yep, yep, sure.
-谢谢 -非常感谢你的宝贵时间
- Appreciate it. - Uh, thanks -- thanks for your time.
伤势恢复得很好
The wound is healing really well,
但肌移植会给你的行动带来不变
But the muscle graft is gonna reduce your mobility.
股骨碎骨愈合后
Once the damaged bone in the femur fuses,
站立行走不是问题
you're not gonna have any issues supporting your own weight,
但痊愈的伤腿
but the healed leg is going to be about
会比另一条腿短上一到两毫米
one to two millimeters shorter than the other leg,
这会让你走路带瘸 较为明显
and that's gonna give you a limp -- a noticeable one.
他们什么时候才会放我出院
When are they gonna sign me out of here?
我想你应该不用再做手术了
I don't think you're gonna need any more surgeries...
大约五周 最多六周就行
Probably five weeks, six at most.
我腿一好 他们就要把我遣返回国
When my leg's good, they're deporting me.
你能帮我吗
Can you do anything?
我可以让你在四周后伤愈
I could make you better in four weeks.
这我绝对能做到
I could do that.
你们找那个人去
Go talk to the other punk.
他是帮派成员 还贩毒
He's in gangs. He's in drugs.
他是非法移♥民♥
He's illegal.
就是那些人...
You see, those are the ones...
总是给我们这些良民抹黑
always make the rest of us look bad.
他是非法移♥民♥
He's illegal.
就是那些人...
You see, those are the ones...
总是给我们这些良民抹黑
always make the rest of us look bad.
这很好 就这样吧
That's good. Go with that.
他是非法移♥民♥
He's illegal.
就是那些人...
You see, those are the ones...
总是给我们这些良民抹黑
always make the rest of us look bad.
我说...
Say...
你是克伦特帮的人吧
You run with Los Cuetes?
都是些陈年旧事了
That's old news.
陈年旧事
"Old news"?
这可不是什么陈年旧事
Bro, that ain't old news.
听医生说你还得住上六周
Heard the doc say you gonna be up in here six weeks.
也许
Maybe.
你要在这待六周
You're gonna be in here six weeks,
就得好好利用这段时间
you need to be productive.
瞧瞧他们这里这些药
See all these meds they got?
够你忙一阵了
Get busy with those, yo.
忙什么
Busy how?
只要不傻就知道忙什么
By not being a dumbass.
想办法弄药啊
By figuring some stuff out and getting at 'em.
那可是钱 哥们
That's money, player.
到手后
You get at 'em,
找个能给转手的人带出去 懂吗
send somebody around you can slip 'em to. Entiendes?
-懂了 -对嘛
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你可是克伦特的人 把握机会
You Cuetes, boy. Be productive.
好了 怎么样
Okay, how's that?
这...
It's...
你想看看后面吗 我可以给你看看
Do you want to see the back? I can show you the back.
能下去点吗
Can you take it down?
-下去点 -是的
- Take it down? - Yeah.
你想让我剪短点吗
Do you want it shorter?
不 帮我...弄服帖点
No, just take it... C-calm it-calm it down.
这...这太蓬了
It's too-it's just too fluffy.
没有很蓬啊 这...
It's-it's not too fluffy. It...
我说太蓬了就是太蓬了
Well, I just said it was.
我每次都去西米谷那剪头发
I come to the one in Simi Valley all the time.
同样的地方 同样的公♥司♥
It's the same place. It's the same company.
为什么就不能做出一样的发型来
How come you can't cut and do my hair the same way?
好吧 好吧 我给你修剪 没问题
Okay, okay, I-I-I'll fix it. It's no-it's no problem.
我可以给你弄好
I can fix it. I'll fix it for you.
-不是什么难事 -不 这...
- It's not a big deal. - No, it's...
不用了 没事 就这样吧
No, it's all righ... it's-it's okay it's all right.
你换发型了吗
That a new haircut?
换了发型模样大变啊 汉伦太太
'Cause it completely changes your look, Ms. Hanlon.
这是你的名字吗 芭芭拉·汉伦
Is that your name... Barbra Hanlon?
我是来给你送申请通知的
Okay, look, I'm serving you with a notice of petition
-有人认领马修·斯柯奇遗体 -什么
- to take possession of the remains of Matthew Skokie. - What? What?!
你们不会是要... 不 不 不行
You're not-you're not- no-no, you're not.
你们不能带走我儿子
You're not taking my-you're not taking my son anywhere.
要带走你儿子的是莱斯·斯柯奇
Russ Skokie's doing it.
我只是来给你送文书的
I'm just serving papers.
-他... -通知你已经收到了
- He... - You're served, okay?
我不会收的 你没有完成送达
I'm not taking that! You didn't serve me!
你跟别人说过这事吗
Did you tell anybody what happened?
你得跟人说
You have to tell somebody.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
这种事天天都有 他们不在乎
Stuff happens all the time. They don't care.
我还得去见你的假释官还是什么的
I'm supposed to see your parole officer, or whatever.
-别跟他说 -为什么
- Don't tell him. - Why not?
我不需要帮助
I don't need help, all right?
里面有人关照我
I got somebody looking out for me.
谁会关照你
Got who looking out for you?
就是有人关照我
Somebody who's looking out for me.
知道吗
You know what?
你一开始就是这么惹上麻烦的
That's what got you in trouble in the first place.
-我惹上麻烦是因为爸爸 -是你自己惹的
- Papi got me in trouble. - You got yourself in trouble.
你惹上麻烦因为你太蠢了
You got in trouble 'cause you're dumb.
-你蠢 爸爸也蠢 -我蠢
- You're dumb, papi's dumb -- - I do dumb stuff?
我知道爸爸不在时你和卡洛斯做了些什么
I know about what you do with Carlos when papi's not around.
闭嘴 不关你的事
Shut up. You're nosy.
那就别在公共场合做
Then don't be out in public.
-闭嘴 -你就像个疯子
- Shut up. - You're like a freak.
混♥蛋♥
Punk.
爸爸想来看你
Papi wants to visit.
-不 -那你打电♥话♥给他 告诉他你...
- No. - Then you call him. You tell him you --
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表