剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
People here are nice.
你好像很努力的样子
Yeah. You seem to be going to a lot of effort here. Hmm?
找新工作 离开亚利桑那
Getting a new job, leaving Arizona.
不是 我会 我会留着那里的房♥子
No, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna keep my place there.
我...我最后还是会回去的
I mean, I...I plan to go back eventually.
那你为什么非要坚持
So why is it so important to you
把马特葬在奥克兰
that Matt gets buried in Oakland?
拜托 你就不能说出来嘛
Come on. Couldn't you just let this one play out?
马特和格温应该葬在一起
Matt and Gwen should be buried together.
我跟伊芙谈过
Well, I spoke to Eve,
她说格温在好转
and she says that Gwen's getting better.
她也许能康复
She might make it.
如果她真能好起来
And if she does get better,
那么马特的遗体就该由格温来处理
then Gwen gets to decide what happens to Matt's body,
所以这完全
so it's just a --
这些伤感情的事毫无意义
it's a whole lot of hurt over nothing.
不是毫无意义的
Not for nothing.
我不再怕你母亲了
I'm not afraid of your mother anymore.
她也知道
And she knows it.
莱斯
You know, Russ...
这种情况下我千里迢迢的赶来
it's really hard for me to come all this way
然后看着你们俩
with everything that's going on
就这么吵架我也很难过
and have the two of you still go at it like this.
你说的对 没错
You're right. You're right. You're right.
你是对的 我
You're right. I'm,
我很抱歉如果我...
Listen, I-I'm sorry if I...
我不是 不是想让你
I don't -- I don't want you...
我不想让你左右为难的 这不是
I don't want you to be in the middle, okay? Well, it's not --
-莱斯 -嗯
- Russ. - Yeah?
你在招呼客人吗
You with a customer?
是啊 是的
Yeah, I'm, uh -- I'm on.
好的 借过 先生
Okay. Excuse me, sir.
案子的技术审查还没结束
The case had not finished a technical review.
我们只拿到了一位刑事专家的初步调查
We only had the preliminary findings of one criminalist.
-你这么做不仅违法 -我们还在等待
- What you did was illegal-- - We were waiting to hear from another --
而且不道德
and immoral.
不 我想不违法 这叫做谨慎
No, I'm afraid it's not. It's called being thorough.
别一副居高临下的态度
Don't you condescend to me.
我是受过教育的女人 别把我当文盲
I'm an educated woman. Don't treat me like I'm not.
我相信你理解
I'm sure.
但我们探讨的是法律
But we're talking about the law.
所以如果你还有别的
So, if there are other legal issues
有关法律的疑问
you're having trouble with,
我建议你联♥系♥这里
I encourage you to reach out to this office,
我们会尽力
and we'll try to explain them
用你可以理解的方式解释
in a way that you're more fully understand.
索德伯格
"Soderbergh."
这是什么破名字啊
What kind of name is that?
我弟弟应当得到公正对待
My brother deserves due process.
我们要上诉
We're taking this to a judge,
并且要求开保释听证会
and we're getting a bail hearing.
这是斯坦利斯♥诺♥斯郡最好的戒毒中心
It's the best rehab facility in Stanislaus county.
是斯坦利斯♥诺♥斯
It's Stanislaus...
我和女主管好好长谈了一次
I had a nice, long talk with a woman who runs it...
就像菜丝沙拉
like "Cole slaw."
她说虽然申请人员很多
and she said that even though there's a waiting list,
-但能安排你下周二入住 -我不去
- They would take you next tuesday. - I'm not going.
我不用去那里 只要我
I don't have to, as long as
继续去这些互助会 对吗爸爸
I keep going to the meetings, right, dad?
我这么说过吗 没有吧
Did I say that? I didn't say that.
互助会很好 但还不够
The meetings are good, but they're not good enough.
你需要一些 更全面的帮助
You need something more... comprehensive.
你父亲 布莱恩还有我
Your father and Brian and I
-希望的都是一样的 奥布莉 -是吗
- all want the same thing -- Aubry? - Yeah?
希望什么
And what's that?
让你重新振作起来
For you to get back on your feet.
戒掉毒瘾
To get clean.
你还记得去年科尔伯恩开的那家
Do you remember that card store they opened
礼品卡商店吗
last year on Kilbourn Avenue?
-不记得 我多久 -我朋友哈里斯
- No, and I haven't been to Milwaukee -well, my friend Harris
-都没回过密尔沃基了 -开了家小店
- in how long now? - opened this card store
卖♥♥些小玩意
with all these cute, little knickknacks.
是个很有意思的小店
It's a fun little store.
哈里斯说他周末需要帮手
And Harris said that he could use some help on the weekends.
这样等你的戒毒结束了 你就有工作了
That way, once you're done with rehab, you've got a job.
我不去戒毒中心 也不回密尔沃基
I'm not going to rehab or Milwaukee.
我要待在这里
I'm staying here.
迈克尔 如果奥布莉想留在莫德斯托
Michael, if Aubry wants to stay in Modesto,
那就让她留在这儿吧
she can stay.
我也会留在这里
And I'll stay, too.
也许这样我就能理解
Maybe I'll learn to see what it is
你到底喜欢这里什么了
you like so much about this place.
奥布莉
Aubry?
奥布莉
Aubry.
这些人围着我都快喘不过气了 卡特
I can't breathe with these people here, Carter.
我没法在他们身边待着
I can't be around them.
-你要坚强 -我知道
- You need to hang in there. - Yeah.
我姐姐成功了
My sister did it.
保释听证会周五三点举♥行♥
Bail hearing's Friday at 3:00.
-我希望你能来 -你知道我会去的
- I want you to be there. - You know I will.
我会出去的 奥布莉
I'm gonna get out of here, Aubry.
我需要你坚持住
I need you to hang in there.
好的
Yeah.
奥布莉
Aubry?
嗯
Yeah?
奥布莉
Aubry.
奥布莉
Aubry.
我爱你
I love you.
行啦 继续讲 裙子怎么了
Come on. Just keep telling it -- the dress, the dress.
怎么 你们不是还有事吗
What -- you need to finish something off or something?
你够了
Shut up, man!
好吧 就是
All right, so, you know,
我的手往她胸口摸
I'm trying to get to her tetas, right?
但她的裙子 简直就是贞洁套装
But her dress -- it's like a giant chastity suit
扣子拉链还有束带一大堆
with, like, buttons and zippers and ties and...
我一直在忙着解她的衣服
So, you know, I'm working away. I'm working away.
这时候她把我的裤子都已经脱下来了
And by this time, she's got my pants off.
懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
她已经在用手给我撸管了
And she's giving me a good polish with her hand, you know.
这时 我终于把她的裙子脱下来了
So, then, yo, I finally get the dress off, right?
她躺在那里
And there she is, my girl,
一切就绪
you know, ripe, ready,
我吻上她的小腹
and so I go to start kissing her stomach,
当时第一个想法是 这什么呀
and then I'm like, "Yo, what the hell is this?"
因为她里面
you know, it's 'cause she had, like,
还穿着件紧身衣
panty hose, like, all over her body.
我就问她说 你搞什么啊
So then I tell her, like, "Yo, what the hell is this?"
知道她说什么吗
And you know what she says?
-快说吧 -快说快说
- Just say it! - Just say it, just say it.
好吧 然后她说 亲爱的别担心
All right. She goes, "Oh, honey, don't you worry.
关键部位开着洞呢
It's got a hole right where you need it."
这才是好样的
That's my girl, right there.
弄到什么了 伙计
Show me what you got, ese.
我自己麻烦就够多了 伙计
I got my own problems, man.
让我过去
Just let me through.
我知道你是病房♥那边的
I know you're coming from the ward.
说了让你
Told you to get busy
从那里弄些药的
with all those little pills they got up in there.
你是谁的人
Who you answer to?
你会打小报告吗
You a snitch?
不 伙计 我才不打小报告
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表