剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
但现在手头估计有1000美元左右的货了
now we got maybe $1,000 worth of product.
你说拿着这些钱我们还去不了越南吗
You telling me we can't get to Vietnam on this?
我们做到了
We do this,
我们自己来点 然后卖♥♥些出去 拿到钱
we float a little bit, then we push some, we get paid,
我们就出去
and we get out.
之后就是你我二人世界
Then it's you and me.
就像杂♥志♥里的那些人一样
It's you and me just like the people in the magazines.
你可以坐在那里无聊到死
You can sit there and be where joy goes to die...
也可以过来吸一点
or you can come get some.
但我要狂欢一下
But I'm having a party,
有必要的话 我自己一人狂欢
and all by myself if I got to.
-你们人在哪儿呢 -我们正在找你
- Where the hell are you?! - We're trying to find you.
他们在哪
Where are they?!
如果你能给我个地址 任何...
If you can give me an address, anything that might --
我我我 我没有地址
I-I-I-I don't have an address!
先生 你有听到警笛吗
Sir, do you hear sirens?
听着 我们在一家旅馆 明白吗
Look, we're at a hotel, okay?!
在一家汽车旅馆里
W-we're at a motel!
先生 医护人员正在赶过去
Sir, the paramedics are on their way.
请别离开
Please stay where you are.
奥布莉 宝贝
Aubrey, baby.
我爱你 快醒醒 起来
I love you. Come on -- get up.
起来啊 奥布莉 起来
Get up, Aubry, get up!
快点 宝贝 振作点 宝贝 求你了
Come on, baby. Come on, baby, please.
求你别离开我 别离开我 宝贝
Please don't leave me. Don't leave me, baby.
奥布莉
Aubry!
先生 我要你退后
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step away.
告诉我怎么回事
...tell me what happened.
起来 奥布莉 起来
Get up, Aubry, get up!
不
No!
-我女朋友 -看样子是吸毒过量
- My girlfriend. - Looks like an overdose.
-她没反应了 -对啊 对啊
- She's not responsive. - Yeah, yeah.
-哪一种 -海♥洛♥因♥ 明白吗
- What kind? - Heroin, man, all right?
快把她叫醒啊 好吗
Just -- just wake her up! All right?!
叫醒她
Wake her up!
叫醒她
Wake her up!
奥布莉
Aubry!
奥布莉醒了吗
Aubry make it?
她在哪
Where is she?
奥布莉在哪
Where's Aubry?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表