剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
可实际上我儿子才离开我四个月
But it's just been four months since I lost Matt.
我...
I...
刚出事的时候我就感到疲惫无力
I...was tired when this whole thing began.
现在我已经心力交瘁了
I'm exhausted now.
我开始对新的事情全不在乎了
I'm starting to not even care what happens anymore.
我只想 想有个转机
I just -- I want something to happen.
我是为自卫才买♥♥的
It's for my own protection.
买♥♥了什么
What is?
我登记了 有执照的
It's registered. I have a license.
这是我的权利
It's my legal right.
好了好了 对不起 我只是...
Forget it. I'm sorry. It's just --
有人朝我的车扔砖头
Someone threw a brick at my car,
当时我人还在车里呢
while I was in it.
你做得对 我支持你
You're right. I'm here to support you.
我知道该怎么用枪
I know how to use it.
那就好
Good. I'm glad.
好了 格温
All right, Gwen.
今天我们要取下导尿管了
So, today, we're gonna go ahead and take out the catheter.
你会感到一些不适
You're gonna feel just a little bit of sensation.
所以要先深吸一口气
So take a deep breath in...
然后再呼出来
...and go ahead and blow out.
非常好 取出来了
Good. Good, good, good. That's all done.
你们把她接回家以后
So, now, when you take her home,
可以给她用成人纸尿片
you can go ahead and use adult diapers
-或者穿衬裤 -好的
- or a brief - Okay.
-那好 要不你们来吧 -好的
- All, right, if you guys want to help? - Sure.
非常好
Okay. All right.
她能自己做的事你们就别代劳
Now, let her do what she can by herself.
-知道了 -非常好
- Okay. - Good.
格温 你真棒
Very good, Gwen.
她用卫生间时还需要人帮忙
Now, she will need help in the bathroom,
我们去卫生间
So let's go into there
然后练习几次吧 好吗
and let's practice a few times, okay?
好的
Yeah.
这事咱俩都得学
We both need to learn how to do this.
这和她小时候不一样
I mean, it's not like when she was a baby.
-让我帮忙换尿布 -汤姆 我一个人换不了
- Diapers? - I can't do this alone, Tom.
我现在别无所求
T-there's nothing more I want
只想接格温回家 让她和我们在一起
than to have her home, to have her with us.
-我知道 -但我需要时间去适应
- I know. - But I-I-I need more time.
已经没时间给你适应了 她这就要回家了
There isn't any more time. She's ready to come home.
那些事现在对你来说很重要吗
The things that happened, do they really matter now?
我认真问 它们真的那么重要吗
I mean it. Do they matter?
我心烦的不是这个
That's not what bothers me.
事情过去就过去了
No, the past is past.
你说的是真心的吗
And you can really say that?
我说的每一句都是真心的
I say it, I mean it.
我只是需要弄清楚一些事
I just need to figure out what we're all about
这样才能避免再犯同样的错误
so that the same bad choices are not repeated.
根本不必纠结这么多
Well, there really isn't any math for that.
需要弄清楚什么
So whatever we need to figure out,
我们就一起来想
Let's do it.
但我们得先带着格温离开这里
But we need to get Gwen out of this city.
带着她回家
We need to get her home.
是你把她带来的吗
You brought her here?
你认识她吗
You know her?
从没见过
Never met her.
那你能和她谈谈吗
Will you talk to her?
为什么要谈
Why?
因为她有话对你说
Because she has something to say.
我也是觉得她有话要说才带她来的
I wouldn't bring her here if I didn't feel her truth.
我对她可没话说
I got nothing to say to her.
那你就听着 让她说
Then just listen. Let her talk.
好吧
Fine.
你好
Hello.
奥布莉怎么样
How's Aubry?
她活下来了
She's alive.
那她有问起过我吗
Does she ask about me?
告诉她 等一切都画上了句号♥
Tell her, w-when all this is over,
我就又能和她在一起了
It's gonna be me and her again.
我会好好照顾她的
I-I-I'm gonna take care of her.
就像你这次照顾她一样吗
The way you took care of her this time?
为她我打了911 把自己丢进来
I called help for her. I gave myself up for her.
所以你自我感觉挺良好对吗
And you feel good about that?
她吸毒过量以后你打了911
You called 911 after she was overdosing,
在那之前你还和一个毒品贩子打了架
after you got into a fight with drug dealers.
瞧瞧你做的事 你竟然还觉得挺好
You do the little bit you can and you're proud of yourself?
你们俩在一起的时候
The way you two are,
哪次正常过 哪次好过
is any of this normal or good?
她在我身边好得很
She's good with me.
我们在一起的时候 我们...
W-when we're together, we're --
你们差点在一个廉价汽车旅馆丧命
You're almost dead in a cheap motel.
这才是事实
That's what you were.
可你竟然觉得自己是英雄
But you felt like a hero.
你觉得你尽己所能救了她
You felt you did what you had to do to save her,
拿你自己的命去换她的命 你觉得很对
and it felt right trading your life for hers.
你还说你爱她
You say you love her.
我没有空口说白话
Look, it's not just talk.
那就让她走
Then let her go.
别再来找她
Be without her.
她是我女人
She's my girl.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我的宝贝女儿就要死了
My little girl is dying.
你口口声声说爱她的女孩要死了
The girl you say you love is dying.
求你了 帮我救救她
Please, help me save her.
天花板大概四米高
The, uh -- the ceilings, they're -- they're 12-foot high.
占地面♥积♥
Lot size?
2082平方米
一万七千平方英尺
17,000.
每平方英尺五六块 对吗
So you're asking for $5, $6 per?
-没错 -客户群大概是多少
- Yes. - Customer base?
有一两百个常客 具体的我没算过
100, 200 regulars. I-I don't have an exact count.
好好的生意 要我接过来
If I take over a business that's up and running,
我得先查查清楚
I want that verified.
给你看账本吧
I'm happy to share the books.
我说的不说以前的客户 是当下的
Not past customers. Current.
你最近的麻烦我也听说了
I know about the problems you've had recently.
我的顾客尽是回头客
My customers are loyal.
可我怎么看着人很少
Looks pretty slow to me.
因为今天生意少啊
It's a slow day.
五万块 我就买♥♥
I'll take it off your hands for $50,000.
我要价可是九万块
I'm asking $90,000.
你是不容易 可也是"非法移♥民♥"
As a hardworking "illegal",
我最多只能出五万块
$50,000's the best I can do.
八万五行不行
Could you go $85,000?
你要是想痛快地卖♥♥了 那我立马就买♥♥
You want to sell it fast, I'll buy it fast.
五万 现金
$50,000, cash.
别担心 不是贩毒钱
Don't worry. It's not drug money.
要喝茶吗
So, you want some tea?
啤酒就好
Uh, a beer would be all right.
好的
Sure.
今天我打了几个电♥话♥
I made some calls today.
请私人辩护律师每小时三百美元
A private defense attorney is $300 an hour
再加上一万的预付款
plus an up-front retainer of $10,000
作为调查和访谈的花销
for investigators and interviews.
那他们有没有告诉你总共要花多少
So, they give you an idea what the total would be?
如果安东尼奥的案子能快点解决
Well, if Antonio's case is resolved quickly,
大概得花一万五到两万
it could be $15,000, $20,000.
甚至会高达五万到十万 我都不敢确定
It could be $50,000, $100,000. I don't even know.
我今天给劳尔·萨拉维尔看了我的店
I showed Raul Seravia my shop today.
-什么 -没错
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表