剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
她在努力活着
She's holding on to her life.
就是这样
That's what's happening.
你如果想知道她到底被强♥奸♥了
And you want to talk about whether she was raped,
-还是没有 -我想知道
- whether she wasn't raped. - Yes, I do.
为什么 这有什么差别吗
Why? What difference does it make?
-因为那不是 -不要说了
- Because that is not - Don't do it!
-我养大的孩子 -不要这样对她
- the child that I raised.- Don't do it to her! Don't!
-我的天 -想到她和另一个男人一起
- Oh, my god. - The very thought of her with -- with other men,
-我就恶心反胃 -把你手♥机♥给我
- just makes me sick to my stomach. - Give me your phone.
-什么 -给我
- What? - Give it to me.
-为什么 -把你电♥话♥给我 我要用
- Why? - Give me your phone! I want it.
给我
Give it...
手拿开
Get...
快给我
Give it to me.
这是她
That's her.
我们的女儿
That's our daughter.
爸爸
Daddy.
这就是她
That's her.
看
Look.
看看她
Look at her.
你只要知道这一点就够了
That's all you need to know.
足够了
That's all.
现在她躺在那里
While she's laying there...
你记住这样的她就好
that's how you remember her.
我在新闻上看到你儿子和儿媳的报道了
So, I heard about your son and his wife on the news.
我也是个受害者家属
You should know that I'm a survivor, too.
我说我能体会你的感受
When I tell you that I know
我是真心的
what you're going through, I mean it.
我也有过类似经历
I've been there.
我 我找到你
I...reached out to you --
找到你们组织是因为
to your organization because...
我需要帮助
I need help.
请求别人帮忙对我来说并不容易
And that's not easy for me to ask.
我 我为我儿子们做的一切
Everything I've done for m-my boys --
都是我 我自己一个人做到的
I-I-I've done everything on my own.
你寻求帮助也不会让任何人失望
You're not letting anyone down by asking for help.
你现在面对的情况很复杂
What you're facing is complicated.
做为受害者家属
As the survivor of a victim,
你是有一些特殊权利的
there are rights you're entitled to.
在你们的网站上
On your website,
我看到你们将会在法庭上进行辩护
I read that you will advocate in the court --
如果还没有人明确告诉你
If you haven't been properly informed
关于法律诉讼的具体问题
about any aspect of the legal proceedings,
如果你没有做受害人影响陈述的话
if you've been denied an impact statement --
不 我需要的不是这些
No, I need something else.
我需要...
I need...
我怎么想就怎么说了
Look, I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say,
如果冒犯了你请原谅
and you can react however you --
如果有三个白人
If you had three whites
闯进一个黑人家里
who went into a black's house
谋杀了他还强♥奸♥了他老婆
and murdered him, raped his wife,
那肯定会有一大批黑人领袖
you would have all these black leaders
跑去安德森·库珀节目说这是仇恨犯罪
on Anderson Cooper talking about how it's a hate crime
应该特殊处理严加惩治
and how there ought to be some special treatment.
但是
But...
但是这事发生在我儿子和儿媳身上
But it happens to my son and his wife?
有谁又在为他们伸张正义
Who's out there for them?
压根没人
I mean, nobody.
因为
Because...
人们认为仇恨犯罪不会发生在白人身上
You know, hate crimes can't happen to white people.
-不是这样的 -他们现在却要怪我儿子
- That's not true. - They're blaming my son.
想要把责任推到我儿子身上
They're trying to blame my son.
我...
I'm...
我好累
I'm tired.
我 我好累
I'm -- -- I'm tired.
你 你要知道你将面对的是什么
You -- you need to know what's ahead of you.
这是个很漫长的过程 耗时会很久
It's gonna be slow, long.
也许要一年 也许不止一年
Might be a year, - maybe even more than a year
这案子才能上庭
before the case even goes to trial.
对方将会做出能做的一切
The other side will do anything,
对你儿子 你 你家庭说各种坏话
say anything about your son, you, your family
来为自己开脱罪名
to walk away from what they did.
这期间你可能每天都要进行呼吁
You need to advocate every day, all the time.
但是你也需要决定
But you also need to decide
你自己能承受什么
what you can put yourself through.
你受得了吗
Can you handle it?
这不是为了我
It's not about me.
这些都是为了我儿子
All this is about my son.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要有人支持我
I need... people with me.
不管需要我做什么 不管采取什么手段
But whatever I have to do, however I have to do it,
只要是为了孩子 什么事我都会去做
there is nothing I won't do for my child.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表