剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
住在老鼠洞里
Living in a rat hole.
折腾折腾别人的大♥麻♥
Rolling some other people's weed...
买♥♥些赃物
and buying some stolen crap
因为你懒得自己偷
'cause you too lazy to steal yourself.
看这是什么 我的大♥麻♥
See this one? My weed.
这是我的地盘
This is my joint.
如果你不管好你的嘴 蠢蛋
And if you don't watch your mouth, baboso,
我就让你菊花不保
I'll own your ass, too.
明白了吗
Entiendes?
明白
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
听筒给你五十块
$50 for the headphones.
你要现金还是大♥麻♥
You want cash or weed?
钱
Money.
去吧
Step.
别忘了你的手♥机♥ 佩拉
Don't forget your phone, Perra.
我还没见尸体
I-I haven't seen the body yet.
我...我不想看
I...I don't want to see it.
我不想留下他那样的印象
I'm -- I'm not gonna remember him like that.
那就记得你想记得的样子吧
Remember him how you have to.
我不...
I'm not --
我不要成为那样的人
I'm not gonna be one of those...
"坐在那看着剪贴簿哭"
"Sit and look through scrapbooks crying."
现在就是马特需要我的时候
Now is when Matt needs me,
你们俩需要我的时候
and I have always been there for you two
我总在你们身边
when you needed me.
爸爸反应如何
How's Dad taking it?
而且警♥察♥也一点用也没有
And the police are doing nothing.
你说没用是什么意思
What do you mean, nothing?
莱斯说他们
Oh, Russ said they're...
在找什么墨西哥人
looking for some Mexican.
我现在 很需要你
I just, -- I really need you here.
我需要你陪着我 马克
I need you to get here, Mark.
我会尽快回去
I'll fly back as soon as I can.
我需要有人陪我
I need somebody else here.
好的 妈妈 我爱你
Okay, Mom. I love you.
亲爱的 我也爱你
Oh, honey, I love you, too.
这是你的车
This your car?
是我爸的 修理厂里的
It's my dad -- well, his garage --
请出示驾照和行驶证
Can I get your license and registration?
我没有行驶证
I don't have registration,
但我爸让我开车出来...
but my dad told me to take this for --
-这是你目前的住所吗 -是 先生
- Is this your current address? - Yes, sir.
收到描述
Copy that description.
好吧 请在车里稍等
All right, stay in your car, please.
-托尼·古铁雷斯吗 -是的
- Tony Gutierrez? - Yes,sir.
有几位警官想跟你谈谈
I have some other officers that would like to speak with you.
你能跟我们走一趟吗
Can I get you to come down and talk to them?
-去哪啊 -他们希望
- Go where? - They would like you
你能去局里和他们面谈
to come down to the P.D. and speak with them.
-谈什么啊 -就是问几个问题
- What for? - They just want to ask you a few questions.
你就把车停在这儿吧
You can leave your car here.
那位警官会处理
That officer will take care of it.
请您下车好吗 先生
Can I get you to step out of your car, sir?
先生
Sir?
托尼
Tony?
我是莫德斯托警局的恰克·帕尔默
I'm Chuck Palmer with the Modesto police department.
这位是约翰·桑德森
This is John Sanderson.
他是我的搭档
He works with me.
托尼 我们已经联♥系♥了你父亲
Tony, I want you to know your father's already been contacted,
他马上就会来
and he's on his way down here.
在在他到来前
While we're waiting,
我希望可以问你几个问题
I was hoping we could ask you a couple questions.
我们有些事需要你帮忙解答
There's a few things we were hoping you could help us with.
什么事
What things?
我们可以问你几个问题吗
Is it okay if we ask you a few questions?
可以 先生
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay, good.
警♥察♥叫住你时你开的那辆车
So, the car you were driving when the police pulled you over,
是你父亲的修理厂的吧
that's in possession of your father's garage?
我和我爸一起改装的
Well, me and my dad, we work on it.
只是我们的爱好
It's just a hobby.
但它现在并没有合法登记上路
But it's not currently registered for street-legal use?
我只是开车兜两圈
I mean, I was just supposed to blow out the soot.
我知道我不能开它上路
I know I'm not supposed to be on the road with it.
-你和你父亲 -我有麻烦了吗
- Are you and your fa -- - Am I in trouble?
除了你们俩
Besides the two of you,
-还有别人能开这辆车吗 -没有
- does anyone else have access to the vehicle? - No.
这几天都没人开过吗
Nobody over the last few days?
-没有 -周日晚上也没有吗
- No. - What about Sunday night?
周日没有人开过它
Nobody drove it Sunday.
周日晚上你都干什么了
What did you do Sunday night?
我在家
I was at home.
看橄榄球赛了吗 比赛精彩吗
Did you watch football? Was it a good game?
是和你家人一起看的吗
Did you watch it with your family?
就和我爸还有我妹妹
It's just my sister and my dad.
没别人了
That's it.
所以你和他们看了比赛
So, you watched the game with them.
我当时在修理厂
I was in the garage,
所以没有看比赛
so I didn't get to watch the game.
你在修理厂
You were at the garage?
好吧 从几点到几点
Okay, from when to when?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
大概时间
About when to when?
我爸怎么还不来
Is my dad coming?
一瓶啤酒
Get one beer?
拿两个杯子
Two glasses.
不行
Not gonna do it.
有什么关系
It doesn't matter.
-我的天哪 -他会付钱
- Oh, my god. - He was gonna pay.
-谁在乎 -什么叫谁在乎
- Who cares? - What do you mean, "Who cares?"
我不在乎 我不在乎
I don't care. I don't care.
-听着 -我不在乎
- Listen. - I don't care.
听我说
Listen.
不管需要做什么 我会搞定
Whatever I got to do... I'll handle it.
好吗
Okay?
我不会让你做那种事的
I'm not letting you do that.
好吗
All right?
我还是觉得像场梦
It's not real to me yet.
电♥话♥响了 我以为是马特
The phone rings. I expect it to be Matt.
但对方却向我致哀
It's people giving me condolences,
录音中
但我却没法接受
but I can't take them.
他没有 总觉得他还没死
He's not -- it doesn't... feel like he's gone, so I --
我不知道该怎么接受别人的致哀
I don't know how to take other people's grief.
斯柯奇先生 接到警方的电♥话♥时
Mr. Skokie, when you got the call from the police,
你的第一反应是什么
what was your first reaction?
他们还不能确定就是马特
Well, they weren't even sure it was him.
所以我只能 先飞过来
Uh, so, I had to, uh, fly out.
我还...我还抱有一丝希望
So I was just -- I was hopeful, you know?
一路上都在希望...是搞错了
The whole -- whole trip over, I was -- it was a mistake.
我不停地这么告诉自己
You know, I kept telling myself that it was, um...
就我了解到关于你们儿子的情况
The things I was able to find out about your son --
他看来是个优秀的年轻人
It seems like he was a really good young man.
是啊 确实
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
-他参过军 对吗 -对 他
- He was in the military. Is that right? - Yeah, he -
他在911事件以后参了军
yes, h-he enlisted right after 9/11.
他想去服兵役
He wanted to do his service.
他随军去了伊♥拉♥克♥ 为人♥民♥服务
He was in Iraq, and h-he did what was right for people.
还娶了一个美丽的姑娘
Married a beautiful young girl --
他的挚爱
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表