剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
他们为什么打给你
Why did they call you?
他们说 他们...
And, uh...and they said that they...
他们认为 也许格温被强♥奸♥了
they think that maybe G-Gwen was raped.
我不明白他们为什么打给你
I don't understand why they called you.
我是他父亲
I'm his father.
不 我不懂为什么他们首先打给你
No, I-I don't understand why they called you first.
你知道 他们
You know, they just,
他们找到了我的电♥话♥ 就打给了我
T-they found my number, and they called me.
马克呢
What about Mark?
对 我想 先跟你说
Yeah, I wanted to, uh, you know, talk to you first.
你还没有给马克打电♥话♥
You haven't called Mark yet?
-天啊莱斯 -不不 我想我们应该一起打
- Oh, my god, Russ. - No, no, I thought we should call him together.
-我会打给他 -那也是我儿子
- I'll call him. - Well, he's my son, too.
我会打给他
I'll call him.
我们得像一家人一样
We need to be a family now.
为了你我的儿子 现在我们要像一家人一样
For both our boys right now, we need to be a family.
我得跟警♥察♥谈谈
I need to talk to the police.
我想知道他们为什么什么都没做
I need to find out why they're not doing anything.
怎么了 身上有货吗
What's up? You carry in?
没有
No.
贱♥人♥ 你要敢骗我
Bitch, lie to me,
我就踩烂你这芭比娃娃屁♥股♥
and I will stomp your barbie-doll ass.
知道吗
You know what?
你
...you.
救人 谁来帮帮我们
Help! Somebody help!
没事了
It's alright.
我包里还有一包
I know there's a hit in my bag.
好吧 我看过我兜里了
All right, I checked in my pockets,
好吗 除了棉纱布♥什♥么都没有
all right? there's nothing but lint in there.
-我已经... -你能就看...
- I just... - Can you just can you just look...
-把包递给我 我来看 -什么都没有
- pass me my bag, and I'll look. -There's nothing here.
我一直在跟你说呢
I've been feeding you that crap.
我确定还有一包在我包里
I know that there's a hit in my bag.
好吧 你吸掉了吗
Okay. Did you smoke it?!
你为什么这么说
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么让那些贱♥人♥打劫你
Why did you let those bitches jump you?
-什么 -现在我们什么都没有了
- What? - Now we've got nothing.
你为什么让她们打劫你
Why did you let them jump you?
你为什么让她们打劫我
Why did you let them jump me?
你为什么让她们打劫我
Why did you let them jump me?
那人不是我
That wasn't me.
我本不想再让这种事发生了
I was never gonna let that happen to me again.
我本不想再让这种事发生了
I was never gonna let that happen to me again.
我本不想再让谁欺负我
I was never gonna let someone make me their bitch.
-好了 -你有没有意识到...
- Okay. - Do you realize...
-好了 -你有没有...
- All right. - Do you...
你说得对 我听到了 好吗
I understand. I hear you, okay?
-真的 -是的
- Do you? - Yes.
对不起 好吗 我应该保护你的
I'm sorry, okay? I should have been there.
我会更努力的
I'm gonna do better.
帮更多忙
Help out more.
为我们赚钱
Get us paid.
我觉得我做不到
I didn't think I could do it.
看她那样我接受不了
I didn't think I could take seeing her like that.
但我祈祷了 "上帝啊..."
But I just prayed, "God...".
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
"让我坚强起来 能够走进那个房♥间"
"...give me strength to walk into that room".
妈妈和爸爸来了
It's mommy and daddy.
"那是你的小女儿..."
"That's your baby girl..."
我们得谈谈你们的女儿被性侵的事
We need to discuss your daughter having been sexually assaulted.
"...她需要你"
"...and she needs you."
她的手很温暖
Her hand was so warm.
她还活着
There's still life in her.
她会活下去的
She's gonna survive.
-她会熬过去的 -我知道她还活着
- She's gonna get through this. - I know there's still life in her.
有个记者想报道我们的故事
There is a reporter who would like to do a story on us.
我觉得让世人知道我们的孩子
I think it's very important for people to know
和他们身上发生的事 这点非常重要
who our children were and what happened to them.
我们不能让发生的这些事成为过去式
And we have to keep what happened present.
那就是...就是现实
That's just -- that's -- that's a reality.
如果我们不一直说
If we don't keep talking about it,
一两周后 大家就都不再关注了
in a week o-or two, people will have moved on.
我们不喜欢这样
That's not something we're comfortable with.
你们只需要说说她的事
All you have to do is talk about her.
伊芙
Eve...
就说你之前说的握住她的手就好了
Just say what you said about holding her hand.
我觉得没有任何理由
I see no reason
去和别人说我们的女儿被侵犯的事
to talk to people about our daughter being violated.
没有
None.
我只是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
帮个忙 熄火 熄火
Roll me up. Turn it off. Turn it off.
好 过来把它关上
All right, go ahead and close it up.
明天 我需要你开它出去
Tomorrow, I need you to take this out
开足马力兜一圈 明白吗
and blow out the soot, okay?
好的
Okay.
你该让珍妮去这周末的派对的
You should let Jenny go to the party this weekend.
如果她想去派对 她就得照规矩来
If she wants to go to parties, she need to follow the rules.
是啊 但你什么事都大惊小怪的
Yeah, but you always freak out about everything.
我大惊小怪
I freak out?
儿子 我一走进门
Mijo, I walked through the door,
看到她和一个男孩子坐在沙发上
and she's sitting on the sofa with some boy.
别告诉我他们在写作业
And don't tell me they're doing homework.
我知道你不信
You know, I know you don't believe this --
我知道你不信 但我也年轻过的
I know you don't -- but I used to be a teenager, too.
我知道你们怎么想的
I know how you think.
儿子 总有一天
You know, mijo, one day --
总有一天 你会有自己的小女儿
one day, you're gonna have a little girl of your own.
相信我 你也会这么做的
And trust me -- you're gonna be the same way.
我才不会 因为等我有了孩子
No, 'cause when I have my kids,
我才不会什么时候什么事都大惊小怪
I'm not gonna freak out about everything all the time.
-米格尔 -有什么事吗
- Miguel. - Hey. What's up, man?
叫你老板下次送车来的时候
Tell your boss the next time he sends me a car
别叫个墨西哥佬来
not to send it with chunts.
我不想在这里看到帮派的人
I don't want gang tattoos around here.
你说笑吗 那不是帮派刺青
You kidding me, man? Those aren't gang tats.
我不想我的生意受到牵扯
I don't want that around my business.
你知道吗
You want to know what?
粗人一个
una mala gabacha.
你知道吧
You know that?
请转告他
Just tell him.
来吧 兄弟 我们开车走了
Come on, man. Let's get this out of here, man.
海克托来了
Es Hector
手上东西给我瞧瞧
En la mano lo encuentro.
你又不是什么大人物
Tu no eres nada grande.
老是找借口不累吗
No estas cansado de ser chiquitito?
-我生活得很好 -是啊
- Yo vivo bien. - Yeah?
像个婊♥子♥一样
Like a bitch.
这玩意能顶什么用
?cómo hacer con esto?
我要这个做什么
What am I supposed to do with this.
喂
Hello?
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我是个婊♥子♥
I'm a bitch.
等你真的想赚钱了
Cuando quiere ser de dinero real,
再通知我
avísame.
我会给你机会的
I'll make opportunities for you.
-机会 -是啊 打工仔
- Opportunities? - Yeah, bracero.
你要是不想出人头地
Why else you got to sneak across the border
跑这边干什么
if you ain't gonna be somebody?
出人头地
Be somebody.
像你一样
Be like you.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表