剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Hell, yeah, they want to talk to me. Now they do.
情况有多坏
How bad, huh?
-很不乐观 -很他妈不乐观就好
- Very badly. - Real damn bad.
推迟引渡已经提交讨论
Delaying extradition's on the table.
推迟 那已经是过去式了
Delaying? That was then.
现在 才是开始
Right now, that's just where things start.
如果他们想要卡特 总不能空手来找我
If they want Carter, come at me correct.
天下没有免费的午餐
Ain't nothing for free.
你有什么能交换的信息吗
Do you have something to tell them?
你跟我说的话都是绝对保密的
Whatever you tell me is in confidence.
郡里跟联邦在引渡这事上争执不下呢
The county fights the feds on extradition...
这是场战斗
That is a fight.
对他们来说这是战斗 你懂吗
That's a fight for them, understand?
他们挑起了这麻烦
They stir up some bad blood,
你可得有料可爆
you need to have something to say.
让他们来和我谈
Get them in here.
把他们的白屁♥股♥搁椅子上 咱们好好谈
Sit their pale asses down, and let's get to crackin'.
你醒了
You're back.
跟你说一定会醒的
Told you you'd be back.
这样失去一个儿子肯定很痛苦
Losing a son like that must be difficult.
是什么让您走到台前来把这事讲给大家呢
What made you want to come forward to talk about this?
我希望大家能跟多关注
My hope is that with more awareness,
能帮助我为马特伸冤
we can get justice for Matt.
他是个孝顺儿子 一个退伍老兵
He was a good son, a war veteran,
一个丈夫 却被以一种可怕过分的方式
a husband, a man taken from his family
从家人身边夺走了
in a horrible, unnecessary way.
而24小时前 被控谋杀您儿子的人
And for 24 hours, the man accused of killing your son,
摆脱警方 畏罪潜逃了
he escaped from police, he was on the run.
司法体系不管用 就这么简单
The system didn't work. It's that simple.
有人认为这件事中包含了一定
Some people have said race is playing a part
种族歧视的因素
in what's happening now.
我没有歧视 我的家庭也没有
Not from us. Not from my family.
我一直都是 也一直教导我的孩子们
I-I have always been -- and I think I taught my children --
不能有偏见 要尊重每个人
to be open-minded, to respect everyone.
我的小儿子 马克 他的未婚妻
My younger son, Mark, he's marrying a girl
是名军人 她还是亚裔
in the military, and she happens to be an Asian.
有人指称您儿子的死
Some people have alleged that your son
可能与其涉毒有关
may have been killed because he was involved in drugs.
那又怎么样
What does that matter?
就算他是吸毒 就该被谋杀吗
Even if it were true, that makes it okay to murder someone?
他吸毒 杀了他就是合理合法的吗
If he were on drugs, it's okay that my son was murdered?
报纸上经常能看到那些 黑人
You read all the time about a... black person
而且真的犯了罪
who's actually a criminal.
被警♥察♥开枪打死了
They get shot by the police.
人们都跟疯了一样
People lose their minds.
一个好好的白人 在自己家里被杀
A good white kid gets murdered in his home, well...
却是合理的
that's okay
就因为他周末的时候抽两根大♥麻♥
because maybe he smoked a joint on the weekends.
你很棒 真的很坚强
You were good. You were really strong.
你应该看看你网站上的评论
You should see the comments on your website.
看他们的反应
The reaction...
你累了
You're tired.
休息一会儿吧
You should relax for a minute.
有没有人能陪你出去喝杯酒放松下呢
Is there anybody you can go and have a glass of wine with?
你儿子怎么样
Your son?
你能陪我去吗
Mm. Would you want to?
今晚不行 我等下就得走
I can't tonight. I have to go.
对 你说过了
Oh, you told me.
有时人有些小习惯
You get these little rituals.
还是...有点帮助的
They help... some.
休息下吧
Get some rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank you.
让一个警♥察♥坐在他家门口
How much would it have cost
看着他 能花多少钱
to have a cop sitting outside his door watching him?
我一直以为
Huh? You know, I always thought
把监视器什么的切断了
that if you cut one of those things off,
会有报♥警♥啥的 通知个谁
there are alarms or something, somebody gets notified.
他逃跑这事让人想想就后怕
And it's frightening knowing that he was out there.
他...干什么事都有可能的
He -- he could have done anything.
我...
And I...
我不想承认 但你妈说的对
I hate to say it. Your mom was right.
你妈她...她在这件事上是对的
She was -- she was right about this.
那很让你犯愁吗
And that bothers you?
我只是 承认下她是对的
Well, I'm just, uh, acknowledging she was right.
我从单位里带了几把锁
I got some locks from work.
锁
Locks?
对的 我打算在你这门里门外
Yeah, you know, I'm just gonna maybe put a few extra
-多装几把锁 -这房♥子是租的
- of them up around the place. - This is a rental.
我觉得人家不会同意你装锁的
I don't think they'd appreciate you putting locks up.
可是我在店里买♥♥有折扣啊
Well, I get a discount from the store.
-莱斯 我不需要 -可你的未婚妻
- Russ, I don't need them. - I mean, your -- your fiance --
你的未婚妻今晚不是要来吗
your fiance's coming up here, right?
你也想确保她的安全吧
I mean, you -- you want things safe for her?
装个锁又不会少块肉
What would it hurt to just take a swing
而且 可以确保安全
around the place and, you know, try to make things safe?
我不想再装下去了
I'm not doing this.
装什么
Doing what?
装作我们两个关系很好
Pretending that everything is cool between us.
这让我很难过 莱斯
This is killing me, Russ.
-马克 -我之所以来
- Mark. - The only reason I am here,
是为了给马特善后
I'm doing clean-up for matt,
帮忙补偿格温
for what he did to Gwen.
毕竟他毁了人家姑娘的一辈子
He screwed that girl's life up.
不要...不要全怪你哥哥
Don't -- don't blame it all on your brother.
不 我才没有 不仅仅是他
Oh, I'm not. I'm not. It's not just him.
才不是 是你 是妈妈
Hell, no. It's you. It's mom.
是这一大家子
It's -- it's the whole family.
我知道
I know.
我曾是个糟糕的父亲 的确如此
Yeah, I was a bad father. I was.
而且你有权力...
And you have every right --
上帝啊 得了吧 别说了
Oh, God. Come on. Stop.
但我是想来帮你 你不要我帮忙
You know, but I-I-I come here to help. You don't want it.
我承认我没做好 马克 你不听我的
You know, I admit I messed up, Mark, and you don't listen.
-所以... -现在已经太迟了
- So... - Yeah. Well, now it's too late.
不 不是说现在
No, not now.
我是说...这些年来
I... I mean all those years.
我一直在试图联♥系♥ 我们一直有联♥系♥啊
I reached out. We talked all the time.
一个礼拜一通电♥话♥而已
A phone call once a week.
我在努力 我还在努力
I tried. I'm still trying.
你的努力就是跟妈妈打官司争马特的尸体
By suing mom over Matt's body,
就是跑来我家安打折买♥♥的锁
by coming here and putting discount locks on my doors.
我是说 这还不是强迫症吗
I mean, it's the same obsessive-compuls--
你又去赌了吗 莱斯
You gambling again, Russ?
不 我没有赌
No, I'm not gambling.
但你完全是一副又开始赌博的样子
Well, you're sure as hell acting like you are.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我想...我想让你走
I want -- I want you to go.
这事之后 我们两个要修复关系
After this, for you and me...
你想让我怎么修复
What do you want me to do --
我想让你过好你自己的日子
I want you to live your life.
我自己就是这么做的
That's what I'm doing with mine.
你好吗
How are you?
我好吗
Hmm? How am I?
是啊
Yeah.
但你看上去挺坚强的
But you look strong.
你看上去不错
You look good.
你看上去很好
You look well.
我一直在关注...
Hey, I've been following this...
跟你有关的这个案子
case you're involved with.
电视上的报道并不全面
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表