剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
in his suit and glasses and felt sorry for him.
媒体那边则不停地说什么
And the press kept writing about this
穿蓝裙子的冷酷女人
cold woman in her blue dress.
于是那场官司我输了
So I lost that battle.
我能做的 就是把我的教训告诉你
All I can do is pass on to you what I've learned.
这些事真的很重要
These things do matter.
当卡特·尼克斯第一次被传讯的时候
When Carter Nix was first arraigned,
因为检方所谓的有力证据他被判收押
He was remanded based on the alleged strength of the people's case,
而现在 我们发现
and now we see that their case
那些证据并没有他们说的那么有力
is not nearly as strong as they portrayed.
其实 法庭驳回我委托人的保释申请后
In fact, since this court denied my client bail,
我们又有了些新的发现
we have found out a few things.
我委托人所持有的枪♥支♥并非凶器
The gun found on my client was not the murder weapon.
斯柯奇太太身上发现的精♥液♥
The semen found on Mrs. Skokie
也与我的委托人不匹配
does not match the semen of my client.
真♥相♥是 斯柯奇太太根本未被强♥奸♥
The truth is -- Mrs. Skokie wasn't raped at all,
而是与并非她丈夫的男人自愿发生性行为
but had consensual sex with men other than her husband.
另一个重大发现
Another change in circumstances
就是在斯柯奇夫妇家中发现的
was the discovery of a sellable amount of drugs
数量可观到可供销♥售♥的毒品
found in Mr. and Mrs. Skokie's home.
"可供销♥售♥"的说法不准确 法官大人
"Sellable" is a reach, your honor.
那该怎么说 一生享用不尽的毒品吗
What would you call it, then? A lifetime supply?
斯柯奇先生没有贩毒记录
Mr. Skokie had no record of drug dealing or anything else.
当时有外人在他们家中 法官大人
There were strangers in the house, your honor.
斯柯奇夫妇的所作所为
Mr. and Mrs. Skokie's activities
招来了犯罪分子
brought a criminal element into their home.
律师先生 这完全是最坏的猜测
That's speculation at its worst, counselor.
你并没有证据 也没有警方报告
You have no proof, no police reports,
法官大人 我要求撤销
I ask for a complete dismissal
对我委托人的一切指控
of all charges, Your Honor.
法官大人 我们有目击证人
Your honor, we have a witness
证明被告当时在犯罪现场
that puts the defendant at the scene of the crime.
之后 被告又被发现持有死者的钱包
After which, he returns with the murder victim's wallet.
我不会撤销指控
Well, I'm not going to dismiss the charges.
检方提供的证据依然有力
The people's case remains compelling
可以进入初审
and deserves to move forward to preliminary examination.
然而 与法庭判决不予保释时相比
However, the proof of Mr. Nix's guilt is not as evident
针对尼克斯先生的罪证并不充分
as when the court determined bail was not appropriate.
因此 本庭批准被告以一百万美金
Therefore, I am setting bail at $1 million
全额担♥保♥债券保释
with a fully collateralized bond,
并由缓刑部门执行审前监管
plus pre-trial monitoring by the department of probations,
允许使用脚踝追踪器等监管手段
including but not limited to ankle monitoring.
当提摩西兄弟说一生享用不尽时
When, uh, brother Timothy said "Lifetime supply,"
天啊...
Oh, my...
看看他们 戴着头巾 在那庆祝
Look at them... with their head scarves... celebrating.
你们无权那么说我儿子
You people have no right talking about my son like that.
他是个好人 你们都下地狱去吧
He was a good man, and you can all just go to hell!
妈妈
Mom!
我把事情弄的更糟了
I made it worse.
-没关系 -他们不会报道这事吗
- It's all right. - They're not gonna write about that?
他们不会写我大喊大叫歇斯底里
They're not gonna write about me yelling and being hysterical,
而他们站在又说又笑吗
all of them standing there, laughing and grinning?
你只是说出了自己的感受
You said what you felt.
那不是我 我不是会失控的人
That isn't me. I don't lose myself.
我很自♥制♥ 我能自♥制♥
I'm controlled. I can control...
你能 你能带他走吗
Would you -- would you take him away from here?
-好的 -我不想跟他一起出去
- Yeah, of course. - I don't want to walk out with him.
你很努力的 亲爱的
You're working so hard, sweetheart.
爸爸妈妈都为你自豪
Daddy and I are proud of you.
我们陪着你
We're here for you.
我们永远都会陪着你
We'll always be here for you.
她不爱我们
She didn't love us.
-她只是迁就我们 -别这么说
- She humored us. - Don't.
容忍♥我们
She tolerated us.
少在那自怜自艾
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
这与你无关
This isn't about you.
她才不是我们养的女儿
That is not the girl we raised.
她是我们的孩子 永远都是我们的孩子
She is our child. She will always be our child.
我不会在她最需要我们的时候抛弃她
And I won't abandon her now when she needs us the most.
你到底是怎么了
What has happened to you?
我看了警方的报告
I read the police file.
根据她体内找到的几个男人的精♥液♥
The men whose semen was found inside her --
-警方传唤了他们 -你怎么能这么做
- The police talked to them... - You did that?!
他们把很细节的东西也都
And they went into great detail about what --
你怎么能侵犯她的隐私 怎么可以
How could you invade her privacy?! How could you do that?!
因为咱俩总得有一个人面对事实
Because one of us has to be realistic.
你这不是面对现实
You are not being realistic.
格温不正常 性方面不正常
Gwen is not normal -- not sexually, no.
-这不重要 -她有问题
- It doesn't matter! - She has problems.
天啊 是 我知道她有问题
My god, yes, I know she has problems.
我知道她需要帮助
I know she needs help,
但我不要随便议论她的性生活
but I'm not gonna sit here and argue about her sex life
我们都不知道...
when, my god, we don't even know --
这里怎么回事 你们碰她了吗
What's going on here? Were you guys touching her?
-什么 -没有
- What? - No.
没有 怎么了
No. What's the matter?
她心跳加快了
Her heart rate started racing.
-她还好吗 -这...这意味着什么
- Is she all right? - What -- what does that mean?
帕克斯医生请来203病房♥
Page Dr. -- Page Dr. Parks to room 203.
怎么了
What -- what's wrong?
医生可能要给她注射镇静剂
Uh, the doctor might want to give her a sedative.
镇静剂 她还昏迷着呢
Sedative? She's in a coma.
如果她不是对物理刺♥激♥产生反应
Yeah, well, if she wasn't responding to physical stimuli,
那就是对你们说的话产生了反应
then she was responding to something you were saying.
她要醒了
She's waking up.
不不不
No! No! No!
不
No.
警卫 警卫
Guard! Aah! Guard!
不 警卫
No! Guard!
警卫 救命
Guard! Help!
什么叫你会弄到保释金
What do you mean, you'll get the bail money?
多亏真♥主♥垂怜
By the mercy of Allah.
垂怜了你十万美元吗
A $100,000 bond?
你哪来那么多现金
Where are you gonna get that kind of cash from?
-我有钱 -哪来的
- I have it. - How?
我有一些积蓄 再贷点款
I had some in savings, and then I took out a loan.
余下的钱是在寺院募捐来的
And for the rest, I took a collection at the temple.
人们团结起来 真心付出
The people came together, and they gave from their hearts.
他们又不认识我
Them people don't know me.
真♥主♥认识你 我们就认识你
If you're known by allah, then you're known by us.
你离自♥由♥很近了
Your freedom is so close.
那就交钱把我捞出来啊
So pay the money. Get me the hell out of here.
如果你要接受我们的自♥由♥
If you're willing to accept our freedom,
就得接受附属条件
then you have to be willing to accept what comes with it.
我说了 我不会求你
I told you before -- I'm not begging you for anything.
这里发生的一切已不再只关乎你个人
What's happening here is bigger than you.
这事关所有无法得到公正待遇的黑人
This is about every black man who cannot get justice.
你必须代表他们
You need to represent.
你必须为没有发言权的人讲话
You need to be the voice for people who do not have a voice.
而且你必须离开那个女孩
And you need to stay away from that girl.
奥布莉不是你说的那种人
Look, Aubry -- she's not what you're saying she is.
她对你有害
She's bad for you.
除非你承认这点 不再见她
And unless you're able to admit it and turn away from her...
-你不懂 -我也经历过 卡特
- Look, you don't understand. - I have been there, Carter.
我辜负了自己
I failed myself.
也辜负了别人
I failed other people.
我爱她
I love her.
你恨白人随便你
You can hate whitey all you want.
但是奥布莉 我爱她
Aubry -- I love her.
我这不是跟你商量
This is not a negotiation.
是保释你的条件
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表