剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Oh. What's on TV, that's just the half of it.
检方和警♥察♥都...
The prosecutors, the police, they are...
要说我以前觉得他们只是无能...
If I thought they were incompetent before...
这次他们让这个女人 让她的家庭承受了
They are putting this woman, her family through...
但你呢...你让自己承受了什么
But what are you -- what are you putting yourself through?
别 不要这样
Oh, don't. Don't do it.
-别在今天 -你总这样 折磨自己
- Don't do it. Not today. - You do this. You torture yourself.
得了吧 你自己也知道的
Come on. You know you do.
听着 我...
Hey. It's -- listen, I'm...
只是...这么久了
It's just -- today of all days.
每天
I mean, all days,
你都让自己和群陌生人一起承担这种痛苦
you put yourself through this pain with strangers?
如果非要说的话 在我看来
How I see it, if we're gonna talk about it,
是你放手了
you walked away.
我们家出了事 而你却放任不管
You walked away from what happened to us.
你还记得那种感觉吗
Do you remember that feeling
在警♥察♥无法给出个交待时
when the police had no answers for us?
在辩方诋毁得我们体无完肤时
When the defense dragged us through the streets?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我每天都还受到煎熬
I live with that every day.
还是那么挥之不去 当他们给那人
It's still with me, the bang of the gavel
判了15年时法官的木槌声
when they gave that man 15 years
而他们...
for what they...
我知道
I know.
我知道你想帮助其他人
And I know you want to help other people.
但这位女士公开说了一些...
But this lady says things in public that are just --
你能怪她吗
Can you blame her?
我跟她一起坐着听那些借口
I sit with her and listen to the excuses
看着她慢慢崩溃
and watch her melt.
但是 悲恸和撕破脸之间
A-a-and -- and there's a difference
还是有区别的
between grieving and getting ugly.
当我看到她在电视上说的话时 我
What I saw her saying on television, I...
我不希望你让你自己陷入到...
I don't want you putting yourself in a place...
我没有让自己陷入什么
I'm not putting myself through anything.
-你不得不为那些 -这是我的选择
- where you have to defend things... - I choose to do this.
你自己都不相信的事而辩护
defend things you don't believe in.
她不是你
She's not you.
这就是我的想法
That's all I'm trying to say.
她不是你
She's not you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-我会一直爱你 -一直爱你
- I'll always love you. - Always love you.
-老时间 -明年见
- Same time. - Next year.
明年见
Next year.
怎么回事 他人呢
What's going on? Where is he?
他不在这个法官的日程上
He's not scheduled for this judge.
你不是说给他安排了应诉吗
You said he had an appearance.
有时候他们会推迟案件
Sometimes they shuffle cases.
取决于庭上的法官和案件的数目
Depends on the judges in session, the number of dockets.
他们对他做了那样的指控
After what they say he did,
就这么随便的把案子一推了之吗
they're just going to shuffle his case?
他们是在玩什么手段吗
Are they playing games?
我不知道
I don't know.
那去查清楚啊
Then find out.
虽然很艰难 但我尽力了
It was tough, but I did my best.
我永远会尽量做到最好
I always did what I thought was best.
但是罗伯塔...她比我做得更好
But, um, Roberta, - she she was better...
没关系
It's okay.
不管怎么说 她去世后
Anyway, after she passed,
我总会把托尼一起带到店里去
I-I would bring Tony to the shop with me.
找个保姆也不容易
It was hard sometimes to get a sitter.
-那珍妮呢 -送去她叔叔家
- And where would Jenny be? - At her uncle's.
我觉得让一个小姑娘
I didn't think it was a good idea
和一群汽车修理工混在一起不太好
for a young girl to be around auto-shop guys.
你觉得这会不会让她觉得自己被忽视了
Do you think that made her feel neglected?
不 不 我从来不会忽视她
No. No, I never neglected her.
但你觉得 这会让她觉得自己被忽视吗
But do you think -- do you think it made her feel neglected?
她都没跟你一起过来
I mean, she doesn't come here with you.
她正处于青春期 你也懂的
She's a teenage girl. You know how that is.
那托尼呢 怎么抚养托尼呢
What about Tony? What -- what about raising Tony?
他一直在我身边
Oh, he was always by my side.
后来 他也开始能帮忙了
And, uh...later on, he started to pitch in,
我们觉得如果有件事
and then we thought it would be good
能一起做也挺好的
to have something to do together, you know,
所以我弄了辆旧车
so I-I got this old car,
我俩一直在修它
and we worked on it all the time.
一起工作很开心
It, uh -- it was fun to be together.
你听到你♥爸♥爸说
When you hear your father speak about
他很怀念跟你一起做事
how much he misses doing things with you,
你有什么感想
how does that make you feel?
挺好
Good.
你觉得找个时间跟他
Well, do you think you might be able to find some time
单独相处怎么样 就这周末
to spend with him, just the two of you, maybe this weekend?
好
Sure.
你好像有心事
Is there something on your mind?
我们已经听了你父亲的话
We've heard your father speak,
那么你自己 有什么想说的吗
but is there -- is there anything you want to say?
珍妮不来
Jenny doesn't come
是因为她根本就不想回家
'cause she hardly wants to be home anymore.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
自从他害我被捕 一切都糟糕透顶
Ever since he got me arrested, things have been bad.
-不是我害他被捕 -让他说完
- I did not get him arrested. - L-let him speak, please.
我们被赶出教堂
We got kicked out of church,
还有人在他的修车厂涂鸦
and someone tagged on his garage.
我姐姐还被人打了
And my sister's hurt or something.
-他什么都不做只会吼她 -等等等等
- He doesn't help her. He just yells at her. - Wait. Wait.
-你等一下 -古铁雷斯先生 冷静
- You wait a minute! - Mr. Gutierrez, please.
我姐姐不对劲
Something's going on with my sister,
我想知道她是怎么了
and I want to know what's up with her.
而他却只想聊我们以前做的事
And all he wants to do is talk about the stuff we used to do.
丫头 我明白发生了什么事你不想说
Mija, entiendo si no quieres hablar de lo que paso,
但要记住我们是一家人
pero acuerdate que somos su familia.
家人之间也会有问题
La familia ya tiene muchas problemas.
一家人之间不该有问题 丫头
La familia no tienen problemas, mija.
做出这事的混♥蛋♥ 他才有麻烦
El cabron que te hizo eso, el si tiene problemas.
他麻烦大了
Monton de problemas.
拜托 咱们就不能聊点别的吗
Por favor. Podemos hablar de otras cosa?
随你吧
Si quieres.
给我一瓶呗
Me das una?
什么 你要什么 啤酒吗
Que, Que? Una que? Una chela?
-是啊 -这可不行
- Si. - No creo yo.
为什么不行 我喝过啤酒了
Por que no? Yo tomo cerveza.
那你已经知道酒的味道了
Pues entonces ya conoces el sabor.
不该再来一杯吗
No te tienes que echar una, no?
好吧 好吧
Ay, ay, ay.
别骗我了
Don't lie to me.
-我是想帮你 -别当着我的面撒谎
- Look, I am trying to help you, - Do not sit there and lie to my face.
但你得冷静点
...but you need to keep calm.
我去过市区监狱
I was at the downtown jail,
-跟你一样的说辞 -很可能还在处理
- and they said the same thing. - He is most likely still in processing
-他不在这也不在那 -或者刚处理好
- If he's not there and he's not here, - or just left processing.
那他在哪
then where is he?
没人要审问你女儿
No one is interrogating your daughter.
那你为什么急着来问话
So why does this have to happen now?
你女儿是唯一的目击证人
Your daughter is the only eyewitness.
如果她能指认卡特 就可以定罪了
If she can identify Carter, it guarantees us a conviction.
你们刚刚因为他逃跑逮捕了他
You just arrested him for fleeing.
他逃跑了
He just ran off!
只有最初的罪名成立
Those charges can only be added
才能追加这些指控
if he's convicted of the original crime.
我不懂这些
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表