剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我捅了他 可不这么做死的就是我
证人可不是这么说的
我说的是真的 那个"证人"又不是圣人
你也不是
你的案底也将纳入考量 两天后开庭
两天 不用选陪审团吗
没那么多程序 没陪审团 由法官断案
不 这里和美国不一样
法官会依据证据和证言进行判决
我明天再来跟你讨论策略
什么策略
明天见
墨西哥人总是事儿特别多
Porque los mexicanos pueden hacer y agitar más.
好啊
Hello.
你把修车厂卖♥♥了
You sold the garage?
我得花钱请律师
I had to pay for the lawyer.
你打算怎么赚钱
What are you gonna do for money?
家里有些积蓄
Well, we have some savings.
我会在其他修车厂找份工作
I'm gonna get a job in another garage.
你要给别人打工吗
You're gonna work for someone else?
总得工作
I'm gonna work.
律师能把托尼弄出来吗
Is the lawyer gonna be able to get Tony off?
我在祈祷 我在认真祈祷
Oh, I'm praying. I'm really praying.
还有你 丫头
And you, mija,
你也要为你弟弟祈祷
you say your prayers for your brother, too.
你听你叔叔的话吗
So, you're listening to your uncle?
他很严格
He's strict.
所有人都得分担部分工作
Everybody's got to pitch in and work.
他是个共♥产♥主义者
Well, he's a communist.
什么是共♥产♥主义者
What's a communist?
现在学校都给孩子教什么啊
What do they even teach you in school these days?
学校好吗 你好吗
School okay? Everything all right?
很好
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
我跟你叔叔单独聊会儿好吗
Uh, hey, uh, I want to talk to your tio, okay?
他说你是个共♥产♥主义者
He says you're a communist.
是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Socialist.
我是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I'm a socialist.
情况如何
So, what's the plan?
我们要上家庭法庭
Uh, well, we're gonna go into family court.
托尼会承认他做错了
Tony will admit to what he did was wrong
然后认罪
and make a confession.
但他就是不说他为什么那么做
But he won't say why he did it.
太固执
He's stubborn.
和他爸爸一样
Like his papi.
我会为他说话的 你知道的
I'll speak for him. You know that.
珍妮也会
Jenny will, too.
珍妮看起来很快乐
Jenny looks happy.
有她住这里 真的很好
Having her here... it was a good --
尝试很成功
You know, it was a good experiment.
但我觉得她开始厌倦了
But I think she's getting tired of it.
我卖♥♥了店为了凑钱给托尼雇律师
I sold my shop so I could get a lawyer.
结果律师第一句话是
And the first thing the lawyer says to me
要是能告诉法官
is that it would be better for Tony
我还拥有修理厂对托尼更有利
if I could tell the judge I still have my garage.
凡事皆有因果 卡耐尔
Nothing happens for nothing, Carnale.
有人吗
Hello!
-谁呀 -我是芭布
- Yeah? - It's Barb.
-来啦 -来了
- Hi. - Hi.
请进吧
Come on in.
我做不到
Um... I can't go in.
-这里都大变样了 都... -我做不到
- Oh, n-- I-it's not like it was. It's -- - I can't.
好吧
Yeah.
你走了之后我本来想打给你的
I was, uh -- I was gonna call you after you went off.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是没什么人可倾诉了
I just don't have many people to talk to.
我愿意听 你知道的
Oh, I'll listen. You know I will.
我受够了 我想撒手不管了
Yeah, I'm done. I'm taking myself out of this.
-撒手不管 -不管要发生什么事
- Taking yourself out of -- - Wwhatever's supposed to happen next,
我都不想管了
I'm not gonna be a part of it.
你为了马特和格温抗争了这么久
You -- you fought for Matt and Gwen.
芭布 就快结束了
Barb, we're -- we're almost there.
那个撒谎说马特打了她的女孩
This girl with her lies about Matt attacking her,
她会坐多久牢
how much time will she do?
而那个杀了我们儿子的人却要被无罪释放
And the man who really shot our son is gonna go free,
所以
so...
就算快结束了 结果也不怎么好
if we're almost "there," "there" isn't much.
会受到惩罚的只有我们
The only people who are getting punished are us.
我失去了马特
I lost Matt.
也快要失去马克 失去我自己了
I'm losing Mark. I'm losing myself.
拿着 别再让我看到它了
Take this. Don't let me see it again.
不要就这么放弃
Hey, don't give up.
我没有放弃
I'm not giving up.
所以才需要你拿走它
That's why I need you to keep that away from me.
可以的话和马克谈谈
Try to talk to Mark, if you can.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
请他一定和未婚妻好好过
Tell him to please make it work with his fiancee.
芭布
Barb.
我一点也不想管了
I have... no business with that right now.
芭布
Barb?
芭布
Barb!
你以前做过过心理评估吗
You've participated in evaluations previously?
我需要你回答是或不是
I need you to answer "Yes" Or "No."
是 我做过
Yes, I have.
这次的能力评估是为了考量你是否
This competency evaluation is an assessment of your ability
有能力理智地参加庭审
to rationally participate in a court process.
你也有资格接受评估
You're also entitled to be evaluated
看你是否有能力做出有罪辩护
regarding your competency to enter a "Guilty" plea.
你做出的任何虚假陈述
Any false statements you make,
任何误导企图都将被列入证据
any attempts to mislead can be put into evidence.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
先从你的成长谈起吧
Let's start with your upbringing.
你一直住在寄养家庭
You were in foster care.
直到8岁
I was in until I was about 8.
收容我的寄养家庭不怎么样
Wasn't a real good system, the one I was in.
需要我描述被虐待的细节吗
Do you need me to get graphic about the abuse?
你自虐吗
Did you abuse yourself?
有别人虐待我就够了
I had people doing it for me.
你是否吸毒或者酗酒
Did you abuse yourself with drugs or alcohol?
你是说我有没有采取措施麻痹自己
Did I put my brain to sleep so I didn't have to be
以便逃避痛苦的现实吗
aware of the... that was happening to me?
后来你被泰勒一家收养了
You were taken out of the system by the Taylor family?
-是的 -之后情况还有继续吗
- Yes. - Did the abuse continue?
你指的是我哥哥吗
Are you talking about my brother?
我指的是你
I'm talking about you.
你的生活环境有所改善了
Your environment improved.
你是否感觉还有必要
Did you still feel a need --
生活并没有改善
Things didn't just get better.
生活不会很简单就改善了
They don't just get better.
还是有些问题 你知道有问题
But there were issues. You knew there were issues.
我的问题就在于生活里
My issue was that there were things
有些事情我无法改善无法控制
I couldn't fix or make right, control.
但你想要控制
And you wanted control?
你生活里有什么你想要控制的事情吗
There were things in your life you wanted to control?
我希望能自♥由♥地使用卫生间
I wanted to be able to go to the bathroom
或者回屋睡觉 而没有人会
or go to bed without having somebody
想对我动手动脚的
try to do things to me.
我想和我想在一起的人在一起
I wanted to be with who I wanted,
而不是和那些
not people who owned me,
只因为填了收养表格 就拥有了我的人在一起
'cause they filled out adoption papers.
我想过自己想过的生活
I want life the way I want life.
如果这样都实现不了 那我
And if I couldn't have it, I
你就臆想出来
You created it.
你在你的脑子里臆想
You created it in your head.
臆想你身边发生的事
Created it around you.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表