剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
I don't understand any of this.
你能不能解释一下
Can you please explain
-到底是怎么回事 -我们想给他定罪
- what's going on? - Look, we are trying to get a conviction.
而最好的办法
And the best way for us to do that
就是得到格温的证词
is with a statement from Gwen.
你就没说过一次实话
You have not told us the truth once.
一次都没有
Not once.
你之所以到这儿来
And the only reason you're here
是因为你们都不把这个案子当回事
is because you've all made a joke of this case,
而现在只有格温能帮你们结案
and now Gwen's the only one who can fix it.
这才是真♥相♥ 不是吗
That's the truth, isn't it?
我认为让她知道
I think it would help her to know
伤害她的男人进了监狱
that the man who hurt her is in jail
面临终身监禁或是死刑 对她有帮助
doing life or facing execution.
格温 你能陈述自己的全名吗
Gwen, could you please state your full legal name for me?
斯柯奇
Skokie.
格温多林·伊丽莎白·斯柯奇
Gwendolyn Elizabeth Skokie.
好的 我会问你几个问题
Okay. I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
可以吗
Is that all right?
-可以 -很好
- Yes. - All right.
你知道自己现在在哪吗
Do you know where you are right now?
周围有护士
With nurses.
是...是在医院
Uh, in -- in the hospital.
你知道自己为什么在这里吗
Do you know why you're here?
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
我受伤了
I got hurt.
你丈夫被杀了
And your husband was killed.
对
Yes.
我想问问你是怎么受伤的
Okay, I want to ask you about how you got hurt.
我这里有六张照片
Now, I have six photos here.
你能认出其中哪个人吗
You tell me if you recognize any of the men in these pictures.
没有
No.
你一个都没见过吗吗
You don't recognize any of them?
没有
No.
你认识一个叫卡特·尼克斯的男人吗
Do you know a man named Carter Nix?
我不认识叫卡特的人
I-I don't know people named Carter.
你丈夫以前跟他有过接触吗
Did your husband have any previous contact with him?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
也许吧
Maybe.
你能试着回想一下遭受袭击的那天早上吗
Could you try to think back to the morning of the attack?
那周日你记得的最后一件事是什么
What was the last thing you remember about that Sunday?
周日
Sunday...
我们去旅行了 去戈利塔
We took a trip -- Goleta.
我们想去看蝴蝶
We wanted to see the butterf-flies.
不是那个周日
That -- that was a different Sunday.
那是三周前
That was three weeks before the...
我们一起去的 记得吗
We -- we all took that trip together, remember?
我开的车
I was driving.
-马特他... -还晕车了
- And Matt was -- - Sick.
马特还晕车了
Matt was sick.
我看着你开车载我们回家
I was watching you drive us home.
就好像 我想变回小孩子
It was like - I wanted to be a kid again,
坐在后座上
sitting in the backseat.
然后...
And then...
那之后呢
After that?
我不记得那之后的事
I don't remember after that.
看完蝴蝶之后
After going to see the butterflies?
之后的三周
Three weeks after that?
不 我在后座
No. I'm in the backseat.
在车里
I'm in the car.
就这样
That's -- that's all.
你要让我想起什么
What -- what am I to remember?
卡特·尼克斯是谁
Who is Carter Nix?
我不知道 我不认识他
I don't know. I don't know him!
他去过你家 那晚到底发生了什么
He was in your house. What happened that night?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
停 够了 别问了
Stop! That's enough. Stop.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's enough.
别说话了 都过去了
Don't talk. It's over. It's over.
没事了 你不用再说什么了
It's okay. You don't need to talk.
不说了 不说了
No more talking. No more talking.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
抱歉 我没...
Sorry. Uh... I didn't...
我是小透明 这是我的特长
I'm invisible. I got that quality.
还想交换烦心事吗
You still up for swapping drama,
我的烦心事现在正多呢
mine's really good at the moment.
是吗 又出什么事了
Yeah? What's the latest?
我确认了我儿子恨我
I'm pretty sure my son hates me.
儿子都这样
You know, that's what sons do.
讨厌自己老爸
They hate their dads.
这是种情结 还起了名字叫什么来着
It's a complex. They call it something.
叫什么情结吗
They -- they call it a something complex?
不是
No.
叫 恋母情结吧 好像
It's, uh, oedipus complex. I think that's it.
你呢 有孩子吗
How about you? Kids?
没有 倒是结过婚
No. I was married once.
-怎么回事 -就那么离了呗
- What happened with yours? - Just broke.
日子就那么过着过着
You know, it was working, working, working.
然后有天 就过不下去了
And then one day, it just, uh -- it quit working.
像电视
Like a TV.
这就是男人
Like a man.
说实话 我不是故意这么尖刻的
Honestly, I'm not trying to sound bitter.
他只是 想来就来想走就走了
He just, uh -- you know, he did his guy thing and took off.
男人确实会如此
Men do that.
是啊 你说为什么呢
Yeah. Why?
就是 他们都去哪了呢
I mean, where do they all run to?
又不是说有什么更好的地方可去
It's not like they ever end up anyplace better.
事实是他们去的经常是
It's usually someplace like --
-亚利桑那 -不 那还算好的
- Arizona. - No, it's worse than that.
经常是一些像
Usually it's someplace like --
我是说我去的地方 亚利桑那
That's where I ended up. Arizona.
你和妻子也分居啦
You split on your wife?
分居 然后被扫地出门了
Split, got kicked out.
你还有什么烦心事
So, uh, what other drama do you have?
-你真想听 -是啊
- You ready? - Sure.
我儿子
My, uh, son...
我另一个之前就住在莫德斯托的儿子
My -- my other son lived here in modesto.
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
他妻子在家里被人开枪打伤
H... his -- his wife was shot in their own house.
天哪
Oh, god.
那两个人
Those two?
是你的家人啊
They were your family?
我来这里埋葬一个儿子
I came here to bury one son,
然后发现另一个还在恨我
I find out the other one doesn't want me around.
所以我才郁闷
That's what messed me up.
不是因为他觉得我是个不称职的父亲
Not that he thinks I'm a lousy dad.
而是因为他觉得我抛弃了他
that he thinks I'd give up on him.
我离开过一次
Ran once.
这次我不会离开了
Not running again.
我还得 得回去工作了
I-I got to, uh -- - I got to get back on the floor.
我要嗑药 求你
I-I need a hit, please.
租的车
The rental car.
就是为了这个目的吗
Was that all you wanted it for?
为了逃跑
To get away?
爸爸
Daddy.
救救我
Help me.
-你参加的那些互助会 -我要死了
- Your N.A. meetings. - I am dying.
-那些也都是糊弄我的吗 -救救我
- Was that all crap, too? - Help me.
警♥察♥要跟你谈谈 你要接受他们的条件
The police want to talk to you. You have to make a deal.
如果你告发那个男人他们就会撤诉
They'll reduce the charges if you turn on that man.
这事很严肃 你明白吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表