剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
and y-you better believe I told him what the hell I thought.
我不在乎了 莱斯
I don't care, Russ.
你不在乎马特的事了
You don't care about what happened to Matt?
事实改变不了了
Nothing changes.
马特回不来了 我们也就要失去马克了
Matt's still gone. We're losing mark.
什么 不 不用这样的
What? N-- but, no, it doesn't have to be like that.
重点就是 有结果了
I mean, that's the thing. There's an -- there's an answer.
发生的这些事是很糟糕
I mean, what happened here was horrible,
但总会有个结果的
but something can still come out of this.
我们可以恢复原来的生活
We can start putting our lives back together.
我想让你留在莫德斯托
I want you to stay in M-Modesto.
我留下干什么
Why would I stay?
你和我 我们从来没有这么亲近过
You and me, we've never been closer.
确实
That's the truth.
我们可以在这里
We can be here with --
和马克还有蕾切尔一起
with Mark and Richelle.
马克和蕾切尔要回德国了
Mark and Richelle are going back to Germany.
-他们不想和我们有联♥系♥ -马克
- They don't want anything to do with us. - Oh, mark.
你知道的 他就是 就是
You know, I mean, he's just -- he's --
-他就是处于 -不 不是逆反期
- He's going through a -- - No, it's not a stage.
我们想错了
We got it wrong with him.
马克想帮格温 他会帮的
Mark wanted to help Gwen. That, he would do.
所以 他们可以住老房♥子
So, they -- they can stay in the house.
-莱斯 -你应该去看看
- Russ... - and you should see it.
芭布 很美的
Barb, it's beautiful.
我把一切都
I mean, I really just put everything --
马特死在了那里
Matt was killed there.
看不出来的
Well, you can't tell.
地板都换了 墙也重刷了
I mean, it's new floors, new paint.
那里现在是个真正的家了
I mean, it's a real home.
格温要和汤姆和伊芙一起回奥克兰了
Gwen is going back to Oakland with Tom and Eve.
他们要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
They're selling the house.
不行 他们不能这么做
Well, no, they can't do that.
我也要回西米谷了
I'm going back to Simi Valley.
马克和蕾切尔要去德国
Mark and Richelle are going to Germany.
唯一那件把我们牵绊在这里的事很残酷
The only thing that was keeping us here was something brutal.
而且也都过去了 我们要分道扬镳了
It's behind us, and we're scattering.
我们需要离开 远离对方
We need to. We need to be away from each other.
你要远离马克
You need to be away from Mark?
你自己信吗
You -- you believe that?
-事实如此 -事实
- It's how it is. - "It's how it --"
-我接受了 -什么啊
- I accept it. - Wh-what is that?
你不用接受啊
You don't have to accept it.
你 我们可以 做我们自己想做的事
Y-you -- we can... we can be however we want to be.
我没有说生活将会
Uh, I mean, I'm not kidding myself
一帆风顺 会完美
that it's gonna be easy or perfect,
我也知道过去的事也不是说忘就能忘
and I know the past isn't just done.
但我们 我们得为这个家而战
But we've -- we've got to fight for this family.
放手吧
Let go.
不 但是 我们得团结
No, but, uh, we need to be together.
我只是 我觉得...
I mean, I just -- I feel that --
不管你觉得是有了什么
Whatever you think is back there,
都请别再试图抓住了
stop trying to hold onto it.
这和过去没关系
Well, this isn't about the past.
我不是想弥补什么
I'm not trying to make up for anything
-我坐在他的房♥间 -也不想从头来过
- I've been sitting in his room. - or re-live anything.
空空荡荡 我觉得又孤独又伤心
It's empty and it's lonely and it hurts.
-但是 这是 -不要觉得孤独
- But -- this is -- - Don't be lonely.
这是事实 莱斯
It's the truth, Russ.
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
不
No.
不要觉得孤独 芭布
Don't be lonely, Barb.
不要
Don't be.
我们还有 我们还有别的
There -- there's something -- there's something else for us.
有的
There is.
放手吧
Let go.
全体起立 尊敬的佩雷斯法官进入法庭
请就坐
锡那罗亚州诉海克托·托恩斯一案现在开庭
辩方是否准备好进行辩护
法官大人 我方再次请求法庭
批准诉讼延期
托恩斯出逃数年
辩方有的是时间准备此案
他既然选择逃跑
那么面对司法裁决时就由不得他选择
先生
检方准备好陈述了吗
法官大人
检方有确凿证据起诉海克托·托恩斯
目击证人的证词无可辩驳
然而 此时此刻
我们找不到我们的证人了
你的证人哪去了
正如我刚才所说 目前
我们的证人不见了
你们什么时候能找到他
不知道
检方还有其他证据吗
没有
那么控诉不成立
我将撤销指控
被告将被当庭释放
这些帮派案件
总是浪费时间
听着
你以后要是需要律师 就打我电♥话♥ 好吗
怎么回事 证人怎么了
不知道
如果他不出现
来吧
我们走
你努力救他
他却反咬你一口
有时候 善恶终有报
走吧
汤姆 我是莱斯
Tom, it's Russ.
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
我听说你可能要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
I heard you might be selling the house.
你应该来看看
Well, you should look at it.
完全看不出这里发生过什么坏事
You can't even tell something bad happened here.
我费了不少劲呢
Look, I put a lot of work into it.
我希望能有人
I wish somebody was just
像我一样为这个家做这些努力
willing to try as hard for this family as I am.
我就是...
Yeah, and I just...
觉得自己在孤身奋战
I feel like I'm all alone out here.
天呐
Oh, geez.
照顾好你的家人 汤姆
Take care of your family, Tom.
祝格温好
All the best with Gwen.
我喜欢爸爸开车
I like when dad drives.
让我觉得安全
Feels safe.
来瓶啤酒
Can I get a PBR?
拉洛马州医院
La Loma State Hospital.
你好
Uh, yes.
能帮我把电♥话♥转接给一个病人吗
Can you please put me through to a patient?
她在观察期
She's under observation.
病人叫什么名字
Patient's name?
您好
Hello?
-我在 -您好
- Yeah. - Hello?
奥 奥布莉·泰勒
Aub-- Aubry Taylor.
请稍等 现在为您接通
One moment. I'll ring you through.
喂
Hello?
喂 奥
Yeah, Au--
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
卡特
Carter?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
马上把枪放下
Put the gun down now!
我只说一次
I'm not gonna ask you again!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
怀亚特 你能把罗斯医生叫来吗
Wyatt, have you seen where Dr. Rose is?
他在出血 我们得开始抢救了
All right, this guy's bleeding. We got to get started.
是 我准备好了 枪口穿透了...
Yeah, I'm ready to go. Gunshot wound is through...
就是这样 各位
That's good, guys.
我的天啊 他的血压一直在降
Oh, my god, his blood pressure's dropping.
好 压力加强
Okay, get the pressure up.
他状态不好
He's not looking good.
心电图出现平线了
The patient's flatlining.
吉姆你呢
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表