剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
I would ask you respectfully when Mark isn't so emotional....
什么也不会改变
Well, nothing's gonna change.
我明白这是你的感受
I know that's how you feel.
不仅是我 马克也有同感
It's not just me. It's Mark, too.
不 就是你 现在坐在这的是你
No, it's you. You're the one sitting here.
如果马克也有同感 他会告诉我
If it was Mark, he'd tell me.
一个儿子不跟自己母亲
What does that say when a son
分享生活情况 能说明什么呢
doesn't share parts of his life with his own mother?
说明你给他吹了不少枕边风
It says you've been putting a lot of things in his head,
因为他说话的方式
Because the way he talks,
还有我从他那听来的东西
a lot of things I'm hearing from him,
我以前就从来没听过
I haven't heard them before.
我认识你儿子有一年了
I've known mark for a year now,
我亲眼目睹过他的挣扎和痛苦
and I have watched him work through some pretty awful...
他经受的苦痛全都来源自你
And all the hurt in his life keeps coming back to you,
-我觉得应该问问... -还有他父亲
- I do think it's fair to ask... - his father, growing up.
静下心来扪心自问
to just take a moment and ask...
-你大可赖在我头上 -他和你结婚
- You can blame me all you want. - Is he marrying you
是不是只是为了报复我
because he has something to work out with me?
我们可以等上一个月 三个月 一年
We can wait a month, three months, a year.
我们对彼此的感觉不会有任何改变
How we feel is not going to change.
放开我
Get off me!
不 不
No! No!
她在哪里
Where is she?
奥布莉在哪
Where's Aubrey?
告诉我 他们对她干了什么
Please. What'd they do to her?
拜托 天呐 告诉我她没死
Please, god, tell me she didn't die.
我来这儿不是为了她
I'm not here for her.
他们支使我跑这跑那 把你藏在这儿
They've run me around. They've hidden you down here.
我诚恳地请求你
I-I-I'm asking as respectfully as I can.
我想知道奥布莉的消息
I-I just need to know about Aubrey.
她被逮捕了 不知道在哪
She's...arrested. She's wherever.
别的我就不知道了
I don't know anything else.
那肖恩呢
What about Sean?
那个她试图杀掉的人吗
The man she tried to kill?
她是为了保护我
She was protecting me.
他没死 但伤得很重
He's not dead, but he came close to it.
奥布莉
Aubrey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你盗窃 还伤人
You stole and you hurt,
却只想到请求同伙原谅
and all you want is forgiveness from your partner?
而不是你辜负的那些人吗
Not from the people you let down?
是你让我恳求的
You wanted me to beg.
你只剩个空虚的躯壳了
You're empty.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yes.
除了自我满足 你什么都不在乎
You don't care about anything but self-gratification.
你只剩个空虚的躯壳
You are empty inside.
我曾经是空虚的 她救了我
I was. She saved me.
她自己都自身难保
She can't help herself.
-还能为你做什么 -她救了我
- What could she possibly do for you? - She saved me!
我只是个平庸的中层阶级
I was...so middle class.
我的生活如同紧扣喉头的衣领
My life was like a collar on my throat.
不让我呼吸顺畅
Wouldn't let me breathe right.
也不杀我让我解脱
Wouldn't kill me either.
我只好自己动手
Had to do that for myself.
什么时候的事
When?
你不知道我有多失意
You don't know how down I was.
你不知道
You don't know.
我怎么能知道 你都不联♥系♥我
How could I? You didn't reach out to me.
不跟我说话
You didn't talk to me.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I didn't know how.
你都不像是我姐姐了
You didn't feel like my sister anymore.
奥布莉救了我
Aubrey saved me.
奥布莉救了我 我却浪费生命
Aubrey saved me, and I wasted myself.
我有罪 的确有
I-I have sinned. I have.
我... 你第一次来找我的时候
I... when you first came to me,
你想让我告解
you wanted me to confess.
无论你想听什么我都说
I-I'll confess to whatever you wanna hear.
我吸毒 滥交
I do drugs. I-I sleep around.
去睡那些白人女孩 所有白人女孩
I sleep with white women. I sleep with all of them.
没错 能弄到的我都睡
Yes, yes, I sleep with all the white women I can find.
那个人是你杀的吗
Did -- did you kill that man?
是
Yes.
-你开枪打了他 打伤了他 -是的
- You shot him? You assaulted him? - Yes! Yes!
是的 我开枪打伤了他 我打中了他
Yes, I shot him, okay? I shot him!
而且之后还开了很多枪
I-I-I kept shooting him!
-你强♥暴♥了她 -两个人都是我杀的
- You assaulted that woman. - I shot them both!
我打伤了她 还强♥暴♥了她
I shot her, and I raped her,
他们两个 行了吗
and I... I-I-I raped them both, okay?
我捅伤了他们 把他们碎尸万段
I-I-I-I stabbed them, and I-I-I-I cut them open!
我活埋了他们 我都认罪
I buried them alive! I confess to all of it!
但我
But I...
我不知道该怎么挽回
I don't know how to make things right.
我不知道要怎么挽回奥布莉
I don't know how to get Aubrey back.
我需要你
I need you.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
求你
Please.
怎么样
How'd it go?
你妈妈
Your mother was --
和你说的一模一样
She was everything you said she would be.
一直问我"你家是哪里的"
It was a lot of "Where is your family from?"
-那种问题 -是啊
- that kind of stuff. - Yeah.
你应该去的
You should have been there.
水就好 谢谢
Water's fine, thanks.
听起来我真是错过了好戏啊
Sounds like I missed out on a good time.
我认真的 你应该去的
I'm serious. You should have been there.
我们应该一起面对此事
It's something we should have done together.
我跟着她长大的 早都受够她了
I have spent all the time I need with her growing up.
她 还有莱斯
Her, Russ.
我来这儿是为了帮格温
I came up here to support Gwen
陪着她
and to be with her...
安葬马特
while she buried Matt.
是你自己想见她的
You're the one that wanted to meet her.
是啊
Yeah.
她说了些很有意思的事
Well, she said something real interesting.
她问我有没有觉得你娶我
She asked me if I thought that you were
只是为了报复她
just marrying me to get back at her.
我的天哪
Oh, god.
真不该这样
This was a bad idea.
我就知道不该让你们俩见面
I knew I shouldn't have gotten the two of you --
那该怎么样
Oh, and how does that work?
我们俩携手到老
You and I spending the rest of our lives,
假装你的家人不存在吗
pretending that your family doesn't exist?
他们不是我的家人
They're not my family.
我来是为了帮助我的嫂子
I'm here to help my sister-in-law,
做到马特没能做到的事
which is more than Matt ever did.
就是为了这个吗
Is that the point?
为了证明你比马特强
To prove that you're better than Matt?
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么
What?
你干了什么
What did you do?
他们给我看那个视频了
They showed me the video.
你打伤了一个孩子 还拍成了视频
You beat a kid and you made a movie out of it.
这就是现在的你吗 暴徒一个
Is that what you are now? You're a thug?
如果你不想说话 可以不说
If you don't wanna say anything, don't.
什么也不要说 跟警♥察♥
Don't say anything to -- to the cops,
跟任何人 但你得跟我说
to anybody, but you need to start talking to me.
为什么
Why?
我是你父亲 我想要帮你
I'm your father. I'm trying to help you.
你上次就"帮"我来着
You "Helped" me last time.
别把这事赖我身上
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表