剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I don't know what they told you before,
但我现在告诉你
but I'm telling you now
你得为自己说话 好吗
you need to speak up for yourself, okay?
你知道海克托在做违法的事
Now, you knew that Hector was doing something illegal.
我不知道有人被杀了
I didn't know somebody got killed.
但你也没跟任何人提过海克托
But you also never told anyone about Hector.
你没告诉你父亲
You didn't tell your father.
-我不能告诉他 -为什么
- I couldn't tell him. - And why not?
因为所有事 我们做的所有事...
'Cause everything -- everything we do --
你和你妹妹
You and your sister?
你得更努力工作 你得更努力争取
You got to work harder. You got to try harder.
他是父亲 托尼 父母就要那样
He's a parent, Tony. That's what parents do.
他只是想鼓励你
He's just trying to encourage you.
不是做更好的自己
It's not about being better,
是要好过他们
It's about being better than them.
他总是在说
He's always telling you,
"对他们来说你就只是个墨西哥人"
"You're just gonna be a Mexican to them."
"如果你吸毒 如果你惹上麻烦"
That "If you do drugs, if -- if you get in trouble,
"你就只能是个墨西哥人
"You're just gonna be a Mexican.
"你就只能是个墨西哥人"
You're just gonna be a mexican."
你说我要怎么告诉他
So, how am I supposed to tell him about this?
他迟早会发现的
He's gonna find out sooner or later.
你不在乎吗
You didn't care?
我在乎
I cared.
但...
But...
我隐隐有点高兴
...kind of made me happy, you know?
很高兴我在做能惹毛他的事
Happy that I was doing something that'll piss him off.
这电♥话♥只能用于公事 我们不能...
This phone's just for business. We don't --
是对方付费电♥话♥
It's just a collect call.
-不会让你出钱的 -这是公♥司♥制度
- It's not gonna cost you anything. - It's company policy.
我就是需要用一下电♥话♥
I just need to use the phone.
就算是对方付费电♥话♥ 我...
Even if it's a collect call, I --
我只需要用一下电♥话♥
I-I just need to use the phone,
-拜托了 对方付费 -我真不能
- please. It's a collect call. - I don't really --
-喂 -奥布莉·泰勒的付费接听电♥话♥
- Hello? - I have a collect call from Aubry Taylor.
-你要 -奥布莉
- Will you -- - Aubry?
-你愿意付费吗 -她从哪打来的
- Will you accept the charges? - Where's she calling from?
说好 说好
Just say yes. Say yes.
我需要你同意付费
I need you to accept the charges.
我同意付费
I'll take the charges.
-把电♥话♥接来 -这是公♥司♥制度
- Go ahead with the call. - It's company policy.
求你
Please.
-你在哪 -我需要钱
- Where are you? - I need money.
-你在哪 -我需要钱
- Where are you? - I need money.
如果我汇钱给你 你会买♥♥毒品
If I wire you money, you're just gonna buy drugs.
毒品我自己能弄到 我现在需要的是钱
Look, I can get drugs. I need money.
-你在哪 -莫德斯托
- Where are you? - Modesto.
-我在加州 -天呐
- I'm in California. - God.
天呐 你有多久...
God, how long have you been --
我遇到点麻烦 如果我再遇到麻烦
I'm kind of in trouble, and if I get in trouble again,
他们会送我进监狱的
they're gonna send me to jail.
我需要钱
I need the money.
如果我给你钱 你会待在那儿吗
If I send you money, will you stay there?
你会打电♥话♥给我 告诉我你在哪吗
Will you call and tell me where you are?
我不打算再这么做了 明白吗
I'm not doing this again, understand?
我不会再这样
I'm not doing it.
我会打电♥话♥
I'll call.
你需要多少钱
How much money do you need?
很多
A lot.
你会没事的 你那么坚强
You're gonna be fine. You're strong.
你要坚持住 亲爱的 好吗
You just hang in there, honey, okay?
坚持住
You hang in there.
我们还是不确定
We're still not sure
其他两人跟案件有什么关系
how the other two individuals are involved,
但是我们在调查
but we're working on it.
你怎么知道你说的这些就是事实
How do you know what you're telling me is true?
不是我在说这是事实
I'm not telling you this.
是我们掌握的证据表明如此
The evidence that we got back is telling us this.
样本正被送往实验室
Samples were sent out to a lab --
实验室就不会出错了吗
Oh, labs don't make mistakes.
你想让我向你妻子解释这些事吗
Would you like me to explain things to your wife?
你到底要解释些什么
And what exactly are you gonna explain?
你都不知道你在跟我说什么
You don't even know what you're telling me.
还能告诉她什么
What are you gonna tell her?
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's going on?
泰勒
Taylor.
三四五六七八♥九♥ 两千美元
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, $2,000.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我一个房♥间
I need a room.
喂
Hello?
我在谷神阁宾馆
I'm at the Ceres Court Hotel.
你要在那住
You gonna stay --
犯罪现场
过来 你要干嘛
Come here. Where are you going?
我要进去
Going inside.
你不能进去
No, you're not.
-我要进去 我要 -房♥子被封了
- I have to. I have to see - the house is sealed.
-你不能进去 -这是我儿子的房♥子
- You're not going inside. - It's -- it's my son's house.
你儿子
Your son?
-你叫什么 -莱斯·斯柯奇
- What's your name? - It's Russ Skokie.
-你的名字在租约上吗 -不在
- Is your name on the lease? - Uh, no.
-除非有法♥院♥指令你才能进去 -但这是
- Then you're not going inside unless you get a court order. - No, but it's --
-是我儿子的房♥子 -我理解
- it's my son's house. - I understand that.
为什么我要得到许可才能进
W-why would I need permission to get --
-我明白这属于 -我自己儿子的房♥子
-I under-- I understand that it belongs to -- - into my own son's house?
-我明白这是你儿子的 -我为什么要
- I understand that it belongs to your son. - Why would I possibly need --
-我亲生儿子 -但是你 你没权利
- It's my own son -- - But you -- you don't own --
-先生 -五分钟
- Sir! - Five minutes.
-先生 听我说 -只要五分钟就好
- Sir, listen to me. - Only five minutes.
我和警♥察♥探员谈过了
So, my conversation with the police detective...
格温的性侵检验已经完成了
Gwen's rape kit came back from being tested.
没有任何证据表明
Came back negative for any evidence that --
她没有受到侵犯
She wasn't assaulted?
没有证据 她没有受侵犯
It's negative. She wasn't assaulted?
检测表明没有证据表明
It came back negative for any evidence
是杀了马特的男人强♥奸♥了她
that the man who shot Matt assaulted her.
但是有证据
But there is evidence
表明她 和别人发生过性关系
that she had... intercourse with somebody else.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-她被强♥奸♥了 -不
- She was raped. - No.
他们不认为是强♥奸♥
No, they don't think it was rape anymore.
他们认为这算是某种自愿的性♥交♥
They think it was some kind of consensual sex.
某种
A kind?
哪种
What kind?
哪种性♥交♥
What kind of sex --
但他们正在做别的检测
But they're running other tests.
能被误认为是强♥奸♥
... do they confuse for rape?
他们正在做别的检测 好吗
Okay? They're running other tests.
但是探员说他们认为
But the detective said they think that,
有不止一个男人
there was more than one man.
我不想听下去了
I can't talk about this.
不 我们需要知道到底发生了什么
No, we need to know what happened.
然后呢 这能改变什么
And do what? What changes?
莱斯问了我关于马特和格温的事
Russ was asking me questions about Matt and Gwen,
-问他们关系如何 -别把那家人扯进来
- If they were all right. - Leave that family out of it.
-是不是幸福 -那一家人
- If they were happy. - All of them.
他们都不正常
They're damaged.
我不想再听下去了
I don't want to hear about any of it.
拜托
So, please.
不要再管这件事了 好吗
Please just leave it, okay?
我们的女儿遭受了不幸
Something happened with our daughter.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表