剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
阿黛拉
Adela.
是爸爸
Es papi.
没事的 阿黛拉 这是爸爸
Est bien, Adela. Es papi.
阿黛拉 过来
Adela. Ven.
丫头 过来
Mija. Ven.
他们总让你这样出来吗
?siempre te dejan salir así?
因为他们需要我的证词
Lo hacen porque necesitan mi testimonio.
听到没小丫头 你♥爸♥爸是很重要的人呢
Oyes mija, tu papi es alguien importante.
我从来没回答过他们的问题
Nunca me contestaste.
什么
?de qué?
你想谈美国 那就说英语
You want to talk about America, talk in English.
阿黛拉不用听到这些
Adela doesn't need to hear it.
我们可以在一起的 你知道的
We could be together, you know.
我可以找份工作
I could get a job.
什么工作
What kind?
技术人员
Technology.
怎么了 我...我可以的
What? I-I can.
这次不会再搞砸了
I-I'm not gonna fail this time.
你之前也没有搞砸 你只是放弃了
You didn't fail before. You just gave up.
那你觉得结婚怎么样
What about getting married?
我是说 我们结婚
I mean, we get married,
你们可以来跟我一起 你和阿黛拉
You guys could come with me -- you and Adela.
我们要七年才能拿到公民身份
It would take us seven years for us to get our citizenship.
都会好的
It's all gonna work out.
你上次离家 已经五年了
It's been five years since you ran off.
现在我还应该要再等七年吗
Now I'm supposed to wait around seven more?
就是 我们
W-well, we --
我们可以找个住的地方 在山里 就我们
we'll get some place - in the mountains. I mean, us.
在山里找个地方住下来 然后结婚
Get a place in the mountains and get married
然后你找一份技术员的工作
and you get a technology job...
这是你能适应的平凡生活吗
Can it ever be regular for you?
这就是平凡生活啊
This is regular.
不 不是
No. No.
这对其他人来说是普通的
It's regular for other people.
但普通对于你来说是六个月不惹祸
Regular for you would be staying out of trouble for six months.
是买♥♥件得体的衬衫
Regular for you would be buying a decent shirt
然后只有第一天去上班
and going to work on the first day.
你为什么总要有这么大的野心呢
Why you always trying to make it so big?
为什么就不能试着
Why can't you just please try
过些平凡的生活呢 好不好
to do some regular... okay?
事情都会好起来的
It's all gonna work.
我们都会解决的
It's all gonna work out.
过来 爸爸
Come on, papi.
吃这个
Eat it.
我来是因为
I came here because
你和我其实有许多共同点
you and I actually have a lot in common.
有吗
We do?
我们都想要给家人最好的
We both want what's best for our families.
我知道我们的立场不同
I-I know we have competing agendas --
这根本不能形容我们之间的...
That doesn't even begin to describe what's --
我知道 我知道不能 但我...
I know. I know that. But I...
有没有什么地方能借一步说话的
Is there someplace we can talk in private?
没有
No.
我觉得要是我女儿和你弟弟再无瓜葛
I think it would be good if my daughter
是最好的结果
and your brother weren't involved.
我们是在说一件事吗
Are we working from the same place?
这并不是小打小闹的约会
This is not some bad date they're on.
的确不是 我知道
It isn't. I-I know that.
就是...
This is...
我...
I --
尽管我很爱奥布莉 她...
A-as much as I love Aubry, she's...
一次又一次 我总是想
Time after time, I think,
没事的 她已经到谷底了
"Okay, she's hit bottom.
会变好的
She'll change."
但总会有其它的事情发生 更坏的情况
And then something else happens, something worse.
-我是说 -就我看来
- I mean -- - From what I see,
您女儿是个瘾君子加老骗手
your daughter is a drug addict and a habitual liar.
那你弟弟就是个小偷和教唆者
And your brother is a thief and an enabler.
不管是啥 都不是什么好组合
However it is, it's a bad mix.
他们俩要从中活下来 事情就必须有所改变
For either of them to survive this, it has to change.
如果你是在说什么
If you're talking about some sort of
家庭介入法 现在可不是时候
family intervention, now is not the time.
不 现在就是时候了
No, this is the time.
如果你弟弟在听证会之后离开 会怎样
If your brother walks away after this hearing, then what?
要是他们俩能在一起 事情又会怎样
What happens if the two of them can be together?
这不是咨♥询♥或治疗
This is not about counseling or therapy.
我需要...
I need...
我想让你帮我进去见见你弟弟
I want you to help me get in to see your brother.
见他干吗
To do what?
想试着...
To try t--
想试点东西
To try something.
哈耶斯先生
Mr. Hayes.
托尼愿意在
Oh, was Tony - willing to offer up testimony
卡特·尼克斯的案子中作证吗
in the Carter Nix case?
他什么也不知道啊
He didn't know anything.
我可以下周跟您儿子聊聊
I can talk to you son next week.
不 他现在就需要帮助
No, he needs help now.
可是我今早才又接了两个案子
And I just picked up - two more cases this morning.
我总得想办法把儿子弄出来 海耶斯先生
I have to get my son out of here, Mr. Hayes.
他很难过
He's hurting.
他很害怕 我在跟你说话呢
He's scare-- I'm talking to you!
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
我给你一些建议
I'm gonna give you some advice.
就不算在记录里了
And this is off the record.
找个私人的辩护律师吧
Get yourself a private defense attorney,
他可以专注你儿子的案子
Someone who can focus on your son's case.
可你在替我儿子辩护
You're representing him.
我替好多孩子辩护呢
I represent a lot of kids.
我最多可以负责15个案子
I'm supposed to carry a max of 15 cases.
但我现在手上有28个
I have 28.
你需要的是可以真正花精力在上面的人
You need someone who can put in the hours.
但我负担不起啊
I can't afford that.
这得花钱 可是我没有那么多钱
That costs money. I don't have that kind of money.
他可是你亲儿子
He's your son.
还是找一个吧
Get it.
她是那里唯一一个
She was - the only other person up here
看起来像是朋友的人
who was anything like a friend.
但几个小时后
And in few hours,
我就经历了从发现她是个愤怒的偏执者
I go from finding out she's a raging bigot
到看见她洒血街头的全过程
to her bleeding on the street.
-那就是我 -不 你不一样的
-That's me. - No, you're not the same.
如果我闭上眼睛
I -- if I close my eyes,
就看见我自己躺在地上 鲜血直流
I see myself on the ground, bleeding.
你有这种感觉是有理由的
You feel what you feel for a reason,
不是因为上帝说我们要种族分离
not because God told you we need to segregate.
那是不对的
That's perverted.
-就算那是错的 -那就是错的
If it's perverted -- - It -- it is.
怎么得出结论
...well, what difference does it make
能有什么区别呢
how you end up there?
你知道有什么区别吗
Y-you know what the difference is?
我现在处境跟她当时一样
I'm in the same place she was.
至少你在乎你的感受
At least you care how you feel.
至少它令你不安了
At least it bothers you.
明白了这一点 明白了你现在的处境
And knowing that, knowing where you are,
就对你有好处
It's going to do things to you.
你只要撑过预审就够了
You just have to hold on through the preliminary examination.
为什么不能直接庭审呢
Why can't we just go to trial?
那是下一步了
Ugh. It's another step.
已经四个月了
It has been four months!
我感觉在这里过了一辈子
I say that like it's forever.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表