剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
I'm tired.
我只想这事快点结束
I just want it to be over.
你...你已经尽力了
Y-y-you've done everything that you could.
但是你带着人来
But you show up with your people,
外面的情况不会轻松
It's gonna be bad out there.
他们会在你身上发泄对我的恨
They're gonna put - everything I deserve on you.
十五年
15 years?
我能接受
I can handle that.
不
No.
了结这事吧
Just end it.
不
No!
你是我的律师 接受这份协议
Look, you're my lawyer. Take the deal.
卡特 你已经自杀过一次
Carter, you've already tried to kill yourself once.
进监狱后 能待两年 五年
What... two years, five years in prison
你就又忍♥不住要自杀了
before you try to do it again?
-你状态不好 -你不明白
- You're not well. - You don't understand, okay?
你要么洗清罪名出狱 要么就会死
You either walk out of here free or you're dead.
如果你被定罪了 受害者的母亲
Because if you're convicted, that victim's mother,
她一定会尽全力争取死刑
she's gonna do whatever she can to make sure you're executed.
阿丽亚 我受不了了
Aliyah, I can't take it anymore.
不不不 别放弃 别放弃
No, no, no. Don't give up. Don't give up.
-我受不了了 -别接受认罪协议
- I can't take it. - Don't take the plea deal.
好吧
Okay.
真♥主♥保佑
Al hum du illah.
丽莎
Lisa!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey! Hi. - Hi.
听说你丢掉了工作 我很遗憾
So, um, sorry to hear about you losing your job.
只是误会罢了 不是谁的错
Misunderstanding. Nobody's fault.
你看起来气色不错
You look good.
这颜色 这颜色很适合你
That color -- that color looks pretty on you.
-谢谢 -实话
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我...
I...
我在想 也许下班后我们可以...
I was wondering if, after work, maybe we could get...
不
No.
我只是想和你聊聊
You know, I just wanted to talk,
就像从前一样聊聊八卦
you know, like we did before... . swap drama.
-我有点猛料想告诉你 -不
- I got some pretty good drama I need... - No.
新闻上那些关于我家人的谣言
It's not true... that garbage they're saying
都不是真的
about my family, uh, in the news.
都是...
It's...
好吧
Okay.
我只是想和你聊聊
I just want to talk.
你抛弃家人 离家出走
You ran out on your family,
吃过牢饭的事也瞒着我
and you lied about being in jail.
就这样了 别来找我了 好吗
Let's just-let's just leave it at that, okay?
抬起右脚 好勒
Get that right foot. There we go.
现在 用力推
Now, s... pushing through it.
你做得很好 你很坚强
You're doing good. You're strong.
好了
There we go.
别放弃 继续走
Don't let this hold you back. Keep going.
右脚 没错 好了
Right foot. Right. There we go.
站稳了 现在把左脚抬高
Make it solid. Now get that left foot up.
就是这样 好极了
There we go. Good.
好样的
Good.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好了 我们继续吧 小运动员
All right, there we go. Let's keep going. Walker.
现在是左脚
Now the left.
成功了 你做到了
You got it. You got it.
这是为了格温 我想为她做点事
It's about Gwen. I want this to be about Gwen.
人们在她身上大做文章
People have written about her.
大肆讨论她的事
They've talked about her every possible way.
-没错 -但自从事情发生后
- Yes. - But since this has happened,
她都没有过机会为自己辩解
she hasn't had a chance to speak for herself.
她也没法为自己辩解 她患了失语症
She can't really speak for herself. She has aphasia.
那就让人好好替她说
Then for someone to speak for her properly.
这是你的机会 以格温的名义游♥行♥
This is your chance - to have a march in Gwen's name.
她不能走路
She can't walk.
为她举♥行♥个活动
To have an event for her.
我不... 别跟我扣字眼
I don't... please don't be literal.
我们费劲了全力
We're doing everything we can
瞒着格温其他人对她的评论
to keep Gwen from knowing what's being said about her.
我们不会让女儿被拖出去游♥行♥展示
We're not letting our daughter get dragged around in public.
我们不会让你们把她拖出去
We're not gonna make some
-游街示众 -如果你不这么做
- kind of exhibition out of her. - If you don't,
杀害我儿子的凶手就会被释放
the man who killed my son is gonna walk out of jail.
-或是被减刑释放 -我和汤姆
- Or they'll give him a deal. - Tom and I,
-我们祈祷过了 -或是轻易饶了他
- we have prayed on this. - Or they're going to-to let him off.
天呐
God!
寻求上天的指引有什么错
Why is it so wrong to ask for guidance?
你想让我们把女儿拖出去游街示众
You want us to put our daughter on display
只为弥补你自己的错误
just to fix what you've wrecked?
至少你女儿还活着 我儿子死了
You have your daughter. My son is dead.
我们不会让格温被拖出去
We're not letting Gwen get dragged out
扮演可怜的受害者博取同情
like some sad, pathetic victim.
如果大家能看见格温 就能看见真♥相♥
If people could see Gwen, they'll see the truth.
她以前可是莫德斯托选美冠军
She's Miss Modesto, for god's sake.
如果活下来的是马特 你会这么对他吗
If Matt had lived and Gwen had died, would you do this to him?
我以前在处理格温的事犯过错误
I made a bad mistake with Gwen before.
但这次不会了
I'm not gonna make another one.
我们...
Can...
我们能和汤姆讨论一下吗
Can we talk to Tom about this?
我说了不行 这就是最后的答复
I said no, and that's how it's going to be.
你在躲着我吗
Have you been avoiding me?
马特说得很清楚 他不想我来烦他
Uh, Mark made it pretty clear he didn't want me around right now.
我给你留了言 邀请你出去共进午餐
I left you messages. I invited you out to lunch.
还要恭喜你们
Congratulations, though.
马克... 我相信你俩会处得很好
Mark's -- I'm sure you're gonna do real well together.
我也这么想 但愿吧
I think so. I hope so.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你还没回答我的问题
You're not answering my question.
你在躲着我吗
Have you been avoiding me?
马克的哥哥结婚时
When Mark's brother got married,
他还不嫌麻烦的邀请了我
He -- he went through the trouble of inviting me.
但要请我就是 招麻烦
and that's how it was, too -- trouble.
芭布不想我去 格温的父母也都忍♥着我
Barb didn't want me around. Gwen's parents tolerated me.
没有什么事
Not a lot more important
比见证自己的儿子立下结婚誓言更重要
than seeing your own boy give his vows.
我真的很想去
I really wanted to be there.
但是我明白事理
But I knew better.
现在也是如此
It's the same way now.
我是说...
I mean, I...
我明白事理 我不该出席
I know better than to come around.
但你被邀请了 你本来可以去的
Yeah, but you did get invited. You could've gone.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你缺席婚礼时
When you skipped the wedding,
是不是因为不去其实比去
you think you were trying to make more of a statement
是更有力的表态方式吧
by not being there than by showing up?
我...
I, uh --
莱斯来看你
Russ came to see you.
你们要单独谈谈吗
You guys want to talk alone?
不了 没事 我们不聊了
No. You're fine. Um, we don't need to talk.
莱斯 要跟你儿子聊聊吗
Russ, would you like a minute with your son?
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
你要什么
What do you need?
好吧
Okay, well,
我是来请你帮个忙
I've come to ask a favor.
我丢了工作
I lost my job.
有人往我们身上泼脏水
You know, there's a smear campaign against all of us --
主要是针对马特和格温 但是...
Mainly against Matt and Gwen, but --
你不能住这儿
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表