剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
married his sweetheart.
她曾当选选美皇后 对吗 她真的
She was a beauty queen, right? She was literally --
格温曾在六七年前 马特服完役后
Y -- Gwen, uh, was Miss -- she was the runner-up for Miss, uh, Modesto
当选莫德斯托小姐亚军
six or seven years ago after Matt's service,
就在他们搬离这里之后
right when they moved out here.
他俩是天生一对
Perfect couple.
他很体贴
He cared.
也很幸福
And he was happy.
从不介意自己没有很安稳的童年
Never mind that he did not have it easy growing up.
-你和你丈夫分居了吗 -我们离婚了
- You and your husband are separated? - We're divorced.
我和孩子们没什么钱
Me and the boys did not have a lot of money.
其实是一贫如洗
We didn't have any money.
抚养他们并不容易 但马特 他弟弟
It was hard for me to provide, but Matt, his brother --
马特的弟弟马克也参军了
Um, Matt's brother, Mark, he's in the military, too.
他是现役军人
H-he's serving right now.
他俩都明白自己必须有责任感
They both grew up knowing that they had to be responsible.
这种事居然发生在马特身上...
A-and for s-something like this to happen to Matt --
警方怎么跟你说的
What are the police telling you?
什么都没说 他们根本没做什么
Nothing. And they're not doing much of anything.
我知道他们是有个嫌疑人
I know the one person they're looking for
是个非法移♥民♥ 还是什么的
is an illegal... or something.
很讽刺
It just f-figures --
我的儿子去别的国家打过仗
m-my son goes off to another country to fight,
现在他回了美国 回到了家
then he comes home to America,
却被个外国人杀了
and he gets killed by somebody from another country.
我爱你
I love you.
你没必要那么说的
You don't have to say things like that.
没必要告诉他我们离婚了
You know... you didn't have to tell him we're divorced
或是孩子们小时候很穷这类的话
or that you didn't have money when they boys were young.
那要说假话吗
Say something that wasn't true?
跟你说什么无关 芭布
It's not what you say, Barb.
是你说的方式 就是
It's how you say things. It's just --
我不在乎
I really don't care.
你说得好像很幸福似的
You say it with happiness.
我很自豪抚养起了自己的孩子
I am proud that I was able to take care of my children...
是我们的孩子
Our children.
-我抚养起了他们 -是我们的孩子
- That I was able to take care of them... - Our children.
在你不能 或者说不愿意的情况下
when you couldn't... or when you wouldn't.
我在努力找人帮忙找到杀害儿子的凶手
I'm trying to get people to find out who killed our son.
你却坐在那里 你...
And you sit there, and you --
担心着你自己 停车
You worry about you. Stop the car.
-我怎么了 你什么... -停车
- I what? What are you -- - Stop the car.
我要下车
I'm getting out.
我他妈要下车 停车
I'm gonna get out of the damn car unless -- stop the car.
停车
Stop it!
-停车 -芭布
- Stop the car. - Barb.
你别走 那都是20年前的事了
Don't you walk away from me. That was 20 years ago.
-我已经变了 -我不是为你来的
- I am not that same person. - I am not here for you.
我承认我是有些毛病
Listen, I admit I had some problems.
那叫毛病吗
"Problems"?
你自己说你都干了什么 你说啊
S-s-say what you did! Say what you did!
你说啊
Say what you did!
你把家底都赌光了
You gambled away everything we had.
然后为了赌博又去偷东西
Then you went and stole so you could gamble some more.
-确实 那是 -你跑去维加斯
- Yeah, it was -- - You were off in Vegas...
-那是病 芭布 -要么就去里诺
- It was -- it was an illness, Barb. - ...or Reno...
-赌博有瘾 -赌光了我们的所有钱
- It was an addiction... - throwing away all our money.
-我去戒了 -我们一无所有了
- and I got myself help, - We had nothing.
-现在我已经戒了 -我们一无所有
- And now I am recovered! - We had nothing,
我一个人带着两个孩子住廉租♥房♥♥
raising those boys by myself in public housing.
你知道那是什么样的日子吗
Do you have any idea what that was like? Huh?
一个白人母亲带着两个白人小孩
A-a white mother and her two white kids --
-知道他们每天怎么对我们吗 -芭布
- Do you know what those people did to us day after day? - Barb.
-知道他们怎么对我孩子的吗 -芭布
- Do you know how those people treated my boys? - Barb.
-我在这努力为马特做点事 -我知道
- I am here trying to do what I can for Matt! - Yeah.
你却为了我对记者说的话跟我玻璃心
And your feelings are hurt over what I say to a reporter?
-芭布芭布 拜托 -少喊我名字
- Barb, Barb, come on. - Stop saying my name!!
现在当爹容易了吧 莱斯
Now is easy to be a father, Russ,
你只要在人前表现得伤心欲绝就够了
when all you have to do is stand in front of people and be sad.
你以为 你以为我好受吗
You think -- you think this is easy for me?
你知不知道要赢回我们的儿子
Do you have any idea how hard it was for me
对我的爱和信任有多难
to earn back the love and the trust of our boys --
是我们的儿子 给我上车
Our boys! Now get in!
肯定难得很
It must have been so hard.
你就别碍我的事了
Just stay out of my way!
愿意走路你就走吧
Or walk if you want.
老实说 我不在乎
Honest to god, I don't care.
古铁雷斯先生来了
Got Mr. Gutierrez.
古铁雷斯先生 我是恰克·帕尔默
Mr. Gutierrez. Chuck Palmer.
请坐吧
Have a seat, please.
古铁雷斯先生 感谢您能来
Mr. Gutierrez, we appreciate you coming in.
您儿子没有被捕
Now, your son is not under arrest.
托尼同意过来跟我们聊聊
Tony agreed to come in and speak with us,
答应在你不在场的情况下
and he agreed to answer some questions
回答几个问题 好吗
outside of your presence, okay?
好
Yes.
好的 我们现在还有几个问题
All right. Now, there are a few more questions that we have.
你能帮我们解答几个问题吗
Can we get you to help answer a few questions for us?
-好的 长官 -那好
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
你儿子在驾驶这辆车时被拦了下来
Now, your son was stopped driving this car.
这辆车是你的修车场的吗
Is that car in the possession of your garage?
我同意让他有必要时在附近开一开
I tell him to drive it around the block when he has to,
但他知道不该开它上路
but he knows he's not supposed to be on the street with that.
那你上个星期天有没有
And do you recall personally operating that vehicle
亲自动用过这辆车
outside of your property this past Sunday?
星期天吗 没有
Sunday? No.
有别人能开这辆车吗
Would anyone else have had access to the vehicle?
只有我们自己有钥匙
We have the keys -- nobody else.
古铁雷斯先生
Well, Mr. Gutierrez,
你儿子说他周日晚上不在家
your son told us that he wasn't at home on Sunday night.
你还记得托尼当时是否和你一起在家吗
Do you recall if Tony was home with you?
不 他不在家里
No, he wasn't at home.
古铁雷斯先生 你知道儿子当时在哪吗
Mr. Gutierrez, do you know where your son was?
他告诉我是在修车
Well, he told me he was working on the car.
托尼 你当时在修车吗
Tony, were you working on the car,
还是说开着车出去了
or were you out riding around in it?
托尼说家里只有你一个大人 对吗
Tony was telling us that it's just you at home.Is that right?
没错
Yes.
我妻子最近正和我分居
My wife and I, we recently separated,
我理解这很困难
so I know how hard it is --
不不 不是的 我们不是...
No, no, it's, uh, different. We didn't --
我妻子罗伯塔 她心脏病去世了
My wife, Roberta, had a heart... thing.
对此我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry about that.
古雷铁斯先生
Mr. Gutierrez,
我们需要你儿子告诉我们到底发生了什么
we need your son to tell us what's going on.
如果他告诉我们 并且说的是实话
If he tells us what happened, if he tells us the truth,
那就没什么问题
then that's that.
但如果他撒谎 那就有问题了
But if he lies to us, that's going to be a problem.
-爸爸我什么都没做 -别这样
- Papi, yo no he hecho nada. - Unh-unh. Not like that.
如果你知道些什么 就说出来
If you have something to say, you say it.
你撒谎了吗
Are you lying to them?
-你撒谎了吗 -没有
- Are you lying? - No.
-那说的不是我们的车吗 -我不知道
- So that wasn't our car? - I don't know.
他说的那些事
Everything he's saying,
-不是我们的车吗 -我什么都没做
- that wasn't our car? - Ino hice nada!
住嘴 不许撒谎 你想进监狱吗
Stop it! Stop lying! Do you want to go to jail?
你想当下一个进监狱的墨印混血吗
Huh? Do you want to be another cholo in jail?
我想回家
I want to go home.
-那就告诉他们到底真♥相♥ -我不知道
- Then tell the truth. Tell them what happened. - I don't know.
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么都没干 你什么都不让我们干
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表