剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我在屋子里来回转
I walk around the house,
都不敢跟你说话 孩子
and I'm afraid to say anything to you, mija.
你知道这对我来说有多难过
Do you know how hard it is for me not --
女儿
Mija. Oh.
我们会撑过去的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
托尼会回家来 我们会没事的
Tony's gonna come home, and we're gonna be good.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -芭布 芭布 我是南希
- Hello? - Barb. Barb, it's Nancy.
我在 我在
Yes. Yes.
我跟这里的副检察官聊过了
I-I talked to the deputy district attorney.
他拒绝以特殊情节起诉
He's not gonna pursue special circumstances.
芭布
Barb?
我在听
Yes.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这次本该为你儿子争取到应有权利的
This should have been a victory for your son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thank you for calling.
我想要的和其他人一样
I-I want the same as everybody else --
就是孩子的利益
what's best for my child.
我只关心这个 怎么对托尼最好
That's all I care about -- what's best for Tony.
古铁雷斯先生
Mr. Gutierrez --
不 让我 让我说完
No, let me -- let me say this.
你不知道这有多艰难
You don't know how hard this is has been.
我从没离开过我的孩子们
I haven't been away from my kids,
一天都没有
not one day,
从他们失去母亲开始
since they lost their mother --
九年了
nine years...
独自抚养两个孩子
raising two kids alone,
独自经营商店
and running the shop alone...
没有休假 不能离开
No breaks, no time away.
而第一次和他分别
And to have him away from me,
就是以这样的方式
for the first time, like this...
古铁雷斯先生 警方
Mr. Gutierrez, the police,
他们相信托尼并不知道谋杀的事
they believe Tony had no direct knowledge of the murder.
至于我 我也完全不想
As for me, I -- I have no intention
把您儿子的案件交付地检方面
to refer your son's case to the district attorney.
但先生 你必须明白 托尼知道
But, sir, you have to understand that Tony knew
他做的事情应该是违法的
that what he was doing was most likely illegal.
他很享受做一些会刺♥激♥你
He enjoyed doing something that he knew would agitate
或惹怒你的事
or aggravate you.
托尼有些问题
There's something going on with Tony,
目前我不认为
and right now I don't believe that home
家庭对他是最好的环境
is the best environment for him.
不 那是我们家 我们的家怎么可能
No, it's our home. How can our home not be the --
托尼需要心理咨♥询♥ 先生 需要干预
Tony needs counseling, sir. He needs interdiction.
我 我可以做 我可以带他去咨♥询♥
I-I can do that. I can get him counseling.
-古铁雷斯先生 -我能给他帮助
- Mr. Gutierrez -- - I can get him help.
你儿子都不想见你 明白吗
Your son doesn't even want to visit with you, okay?
他都不愿意跟你说话
How are you going to help him
你要怎么帮他
if he doesn't want to talk to you?
对托尼 对你儿子最好的
What's best for Tony, for your son,
是一个他能得到受过训练的专业人员
is an environment where he can be observed
监控他情况的环境
by trained professionals.
我跟珍妮保证过他会回家
I promised Jenny that he was gonna come home.
这不是你能选择的事 古铁雷斯先生
This isn't a matter of choice, Mr. Gutierrez.
这是我们已经决定了的
It's what's being prescribed.
我们不能释放你儿子
We're not releasing your son to you.
打扰了 你是这里的员工吗
Excuse me. Do you work here?
是的 你需要什么
Yes. What do you need?
我要找个喷头
I'm looking for sprinkler heads.
好 我能帮到你
Sure. I can help you with that.
太好了
Great.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表