剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
如果这是你想要的 我也没意见
Okay, if this is what you want.
这是我想要的
This is what I want.
汉伦女士
Mrs. Hanlon!
妈
Mom!
-我只是不小心... -芭布
- I-I dropped...my-- - Barb.
不能再这样了
It's got to stop.
这个家再也经不起折腾了
We can't keep burying this family.
你还有个儿子 我们将来会生孩子
You still got a son. We're gonna have children.
他们的生活里应该有你
And you deserve to be in their lives.
他们不应该再像我们这样痛苦
And they deserve to be better than we've been.
你得弄清楚想从生活中得到什么
Y-you got to decide what you want from this life.
你想要仇恨 那你只能独自去仇恨
If you want to hate, you're gonna hate alone.
娱乐 体育
电♥话♥号♥码
海克托 我们来谈谈你的事
Hector, hablemos tus preguntas.
-好的 -你知道的 在这种时候
-Sí. -Sabes que en la posicion
我需要一个会说英语的人
con las entrevistas quiero una persona habla ingles.
你英语怎么样
?Cómo está tu ingles?
没问题
Está bien.
那我们可以用英语对话吗
?De acuerdo si cotinuamos en inglés?
可以
Sí.
我们要新开一个呼叫中心
So, we are opening a new call center,
同时希望可以拓展业务
and we are looking to expand our business
进入北美 美国 加拿大那边
further into north America -- the United States, Canada.
好的
Sure.
通晓双语对工作非常重要
Being bilingual is important for this job,
你还得是客户和企业之间的
but you are also going to be the primary contact
直接沟通人员
between the customer and the business.
好
Right.
所以还有一件事也很重要
So it is also important
就是我们雇佣的人员
that the people we bring on
不仅要能熟练地回答客户的问题
are not only versed in answering the customer's questions,
还要很好地代表公♥司♥的形象
but representing the company in the best way.
我可以做到
I-I think I can do that.
我非常想要这份工作的一个原因
See, one of the reasons I really want this job,
就是我知道你们公♥司♥正处于发展期
I-I know your company is growing,
我还知道会有机会...
and I-I know there would be an opportunity to --
你曾被捕过吗
You were previously arrested?
是的
Yes.
你跟毒贩 帮派有过牵扯吗
And have you ever been involved in cartels, gangs?
现在没有了
I mean, not -- not anymore.
现在没有
Not anymore?
所以你上一份全职工作是...
So, your last full-time job, you...?
没有过全职
Never.
但你不再是帮派成员了
But you're not part of gangs anymore?
我女朋友 对吧
My girlfriend, right?
她问我有没有厌倦自己的生活
See, she asked me if I was tired of my life.
厌倦了动刀动枪
Getting cut up, getting shot.
我跟你说...
I tell you for real...
我不是厌倦生活
I'm not tired of my life.
我是被生活搞得遍体鳞伤
I'm -- I'm worn out.
我知道 经常有人来到这里
See, I know people come in here all the time,
求你给他们机会
ask you to take a chance on them.
告诉你他们已经改了
Tell you how they changed.
我不了解他们
See, I don't know from other people,
不知道他们的理由
what makes them do how they do.
但我26岁了
But I'm 26 years old,
生活给我的只有一只跛脚和脸上的伤疤
and all I got to show for my life is a limp and a scar,
还有一个需要父亲正经生活的5岁女儿
and a 5-year-old girl who needs her daddy to live straight.
我现在什么帮派都没牵扯了
I'm part of nothing anymore.
我只想找份工作
I'm just trying to get a job.
你最高教育程度是什么
What's the most education you've had?
我上过几天高中
Man, I had a little bit of high school.
但我读过很多书
But -- but I like to read a lot.
都读过什么
What do you read?
怎么样
以后我们要用英语交流
We have to keep talking English now.
我需要练习
I need to keep practicing.
你通过了
我怎么说的来着 说英语
What'd I say? In English.
你成功了
You got it!
-太好了 -是的
- It's good! - Yeah.
最好的一点是
I mean, the best part is, right,
就是 每个月 他们有 有个评估
like, every month, they have, like, a, like a review.
就像差不多 每个月 都可能升职
So, like, every month, you -- you could get a promotion.
那很好
That's good.
我们应该去趟商店
You know what? We should go to the store.
我需要一件新衬衫
I mean, I need a new shirt.
第一天上班我要打扮的精神点
I want to look good on the first day of work.
你是要去接电♥话♥
You're gonna be on the phone.
你不需要新衬衫
You don't need a new shirt.
我知道 但...
I mean, I know, but, uh...
但我想要件新衬衫
but I feel like a new shirt.
我觉得...
You know, I feel, uh...
你觉得什么
How do you feel?
我觉得...
I feel...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表