剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我需要你陪着我 马克
I need you to get here, Mark.
我会尽快回去
I'll fly back as soon as I can.
我妈妈讲的那个故事
This story that my mom tells about
说我哥哥911之后参了军
my brother signing up after 9/11...
那不是真的 她逼他参了军
It's not true. She made him enlist.
马特在那之前就在吸毒贩毒
Matt was doing drugs and selling drugs even back then.
怎么了
What's the matter?
她心跳加快了
Her heart rate started racing.
她要醒了
She's waking up.
托尼 我们正在考虑释放你
Tony, we're inclined to discharge you,
但是你必须和你♥爸♥爸一起
but you'll have to go to family-counseling sessions
每周接受家庭咨♥询♥宣讲
with your father every week.
你们找那个人去
Go talk to the other punk.
他是帮派成员 还贩毒
He's in gangs. He's in drugs.
他是非法移♥民♥
He's illegal.
就是那些人总是给我们这些良民抹黑
Those are the ones always make the rest of us look bad.
逮捕令马上就到
A warrant's come up for you.
在墨西哥
In mexico.
我们要引渡你
We're gonna extradite you.
...离开克伦特帮
...leaving Los Cuetes?
-我不玩了 -你玩完了 混♥蛋♥
- I'm done. - Yeah, you done, bitch.
我给你请律师
You're gonna get counseling,
等你妈妈和弟弟到了
and you are going to engage your mother and your brother
这些人围着我都快喘不过气了
I can't breathe with these people here.
与法庭判决不予保释时相比
The proof of Mr. Nix's guilt is not as evident
针对尼克斯先生的罪证并不充分
as when the court determined bail was not appropriate.
垂怜了你十万美元吗
A $100,000 bond?
如果你要接受我们的自♥由♥
If you're willing to accept our freedom,
就得接受附属条件
then you have to be willing to accept what comes with it.
而且你必须离开那个女孩
And you need to stay away from that girl.
奥布莉不是你说的那种人
Aubry -- she's not what you're saying she is.
我爱她
I love her.
莱斯 不如你先回车上 让我来吧
Russ, why don't you go back into the car? I can do this.
不 我没事 我没事的
No, I'm okay. I'm okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的释放凭证
Your certificate of release
需要你履行如下义务
binds you to the following obligations.
你必须遵守每一条义务条款
Each of these obligations you are required to adhere to,
否则凭证将被撤销
or the certificate will be voided.
没有监察官的书面许可
You shall not leave the geographic limits
你不可逾越释放凭证
fixed by the certificate of release
规定的地域界限
without written permission of your supervision officer.
任何条件下 都不可损害
Under no circumstances shall you tamper with,
改装或取下脚踝追踪器
modify, or remove your ankle unit.
不可过量饮酒
You shall not drink alcoholic beverages to excess.
不可购买♥♥ 持有 出♥售♥ 制♥造♥
You shall not purchase, possess, sell, manufacture, use,
使用或散布任何管制药物
or distribute any controlled substances.
你不可违反任何法律 也不可
You shall not violate any law, nor shall you associate
和从事犯罪活动的人员来往
with persons engaged in criminal activity.
你理解并同意这些规定吗
Do you understand and do you agree to these stipulations?
是的
Yes.
想吃点什么吗
Do you want to eat?
你上次吃顿好的是什么时候的事了
When was the last time you had some good food?
我想吃肋排
I could go for some ribs.
我不会买♥♥猪肉的
I'm not buying pork.
如果你想吃烤肉 我可以给你买♥♥鸡肉
If you want some barbecue, I'll get you some chicken,
但猪肉不行
but I'm not doing pork.
等我们到家
So, when we get home,
我们换身衣服 就去修车场
you and me, we'll change, and then we'll go by the garage.
去做什么
For what?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
是什么
For what?
没什么 只是惊喜而已
Not for anything. It's just a surprise.
是什么惊喜
Well, what's the surprise?
等我们到了修车场你就知道了
We'll get to the garage, and then you'll see.
你就不能告诉他是什么吗
Can't you just tell him what it is?
拜托
Please?
我把车拿回来了
I got the car back.
从警♥察♥那里把车拿回来了
I got the car back from the police.
虽然需要的工作量很大
I-it needs a lot of work,
不过不管哪里坏了 我们都可以修好
but whatever they broke, you and me, we can fix it.
我怎么还会想修那辆车
Why would I want to work on that car?!
儿子 我们不是一直在修那辆车吗
Mijo, we always work on that car.
那辆害我被逮捕的车
The one I got arrested in?!
我怎么可能还想再看见它
Why would I want to see that again?!
天呐 你真是蠢到家了
God, you're stupid, you know?!
这房♥租谁付啊
Who's paying for this?
你啊
You are.
你可以明天休息一天
Tomorrow, you'll rest,
然后周三去清♥真♥寺上班
and then Wednesday you'll start working at the masjid.
做什么
Doing what?
帮忙记账什么的
You'll help out with the accounting.
我才不要干这种破活
I ain't doing that crap.
别用那些词
Don't use that type of language.
-为毛啊 -卡特...
- What the hell? - Carter...
-这地方是我付的钱 -卡特
- Look, I'm paying for this place... - Carter...
我想咋说就咋说
...I can talk how I want.
给 拿着
Here. Take this.
这不只是你的事
It's not about you.
这所公♥寓♥ 保释金
The apartment, the bond money --
那是很多人捐来的一大笔钱
that's a whole lot from a whole lot of people.
他们看到你 联想到了自己
They look at you and they see themselves --
一个好人 犯了大错
a good man, bad mistakes,
这是第二次机会
second chances.
我是说 可能...可能
I mean, m-maybe -- maybe
他们给你的是他们自己想要却未曾拥有的
they're giving you what they never got.
我才不管他们呢
I ain't carrying them on my back.
不是你在管他们
You're not carrying them.
可是他们在管你
They're carrying you.
你明天先休息
Tomorrow, you'll rest,
然后 周三我九点回来
and then Wednesday, I'll be back at 9:00.
到时候做好准备
Please be ready.
多琳
Doreen.
我不叫这名字
That's not my name.
拜托
Look, come on.
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
多琳是我的姐姐
Doreen is my sister.
我现在想跟我的家人说说话
I could use family to talk to right now.
是家人
Family.
而不是给自己取了个新名字的某人
Not somebody who got herself a new name.
它不只是个新名字
It's not just a new name.
我周三九点回来
I'll be back Wednesday at 9:00.
《旅行者》
你看着气色不错
You look good.
很健康
You look healthy.
戒毒8天了
Hmm. Eight days sober. Oh.
我一直都在跟鲁斯和布莱恩说你有多棒
I keep telling Ruth and Brian how well you're doing.
他们也想来见见你
They'd like to see for themselves.
他们今晚想带你出去吃一顿
They'd like to take you out tonight.
我不去 他们又不是我的家人
I'm not going out with them. They're not my family.
够了
You know what? Stop it.
我们都是你的家人
We're all your family.
你能原谅我 为什么不能接受他们
Tolerate me, why can't you put up with them?
那个女人...
That woman...
而且布莱恩蠢得要死 白♥痴♥一个
And Brian's a dope. He's an idiot.
他们待在这里是为了你
They are staying up here for you.
他们只是想支持你
They just want to support you.
而我做这些是为你 拜托别扫我的兴
And I am doing all this for you, so please don't spoil my mood.
没有龙舌兰在旁还要努力不去想它
It's hard enough to not want to funnel some tequila
已经够难熬了
wthout having them around.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表