剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
-再说吧 -一定要来
- Maybe. - Just come.
再说吧 你快走吧
Maybe. Go away.
今晚见
I'm gonna see you tonight.
好的 没问题
Yes, absolutely.
再也别说祈祷得不到回应了
Never let it be said prayers aren't answered.
是我们律师打来的电♥话♥
That was our lawyer.
我们得起个大早去他办公室
We got to be in his office early in the morning.
他似乎认识什么人
It seems that he knows somebody.
一个法官之类的
He's a judge or something.
他能给我们签发相关文件
But this guy can help us get the paperwork signed off on.
我们的祈祷得到回应了
So prayers answered.
如果你...
If you...
在格温的邮箱里发现了什么
found things in Gwen's e-mails...
如果你发现她有外遇
If you knew she was seeing other men...
你能接受吗
Could you deal with it?
那她是有外遇了吗
Well, was she having an affair?
其实不算外遇
It wasn't really an affair.
你说清楚点
You're gonna have to be a little more clear than that.
格温说她需要有人陪
Gwen said she needed to be with other men.
多久了
How long?
她说她觉得非常孤独
She felt very lonely.
这事你知道多久了
How long have you known?
马特开始吸毒以后 他俩之间越来越糟
Things got worse when Matt got into drugs.
吸毒
Drugs?
你知道这些事多久了
How long have you known these things?
我一直在帮格温度过这些困难
I've been helping her through this.
帮她
Helping her?
我们的女儿和别的男人上♥床♥
Our daughter is sleeping with other men,
女婿吸毒吸得飘飘欲仙
our son-in-law's high on drugs --
你还说你帮了忙
you're helping?
我让我以为她是被强♥奸♥了
You let me think that she was raped.
在结果出来之前我也不知道啊
I didn't know until the test came back!
但你还是什么都没说
You still didn't say anything!
我说了让你像现在这样发狂吗
So you could do what you're doing, so you could go insane?!
我竭尽了全力调查我们的女儿出了什么事
I am desperate to find out what went wrong with our daughter.
竭尽全力
I'm desperate.
既然你好像早就知道
Now, since you seem to have knowledge,
那些男人到底是谁
who exactly were these other men?
是路人吗 陌生人吗
Were they random? Were they strangers?
都是她随便拉回家的人吗
Just guys she picked up?
她至少也该认识他们吧
Did she know them at least?
请你告诉我她是认识他们的
Please tell me that she knew them.
其中一个是她工作上认识的
One of them was someone from work.
另一个呢
And the other one?
我不知道另一个是谁
I don't know who the other one was.
她只说她想得到满足
She just said she wanted gratification,
她想和活人在一起
that she wanted to be with somebody!
她就不能和她丈夫在一起吗
She couldn't be with her husband?
他们俩感情不合
Things were not working for them.
马特染上了瘾 他在干坏事
Matt had problems. He was doing things.
他那些狐朋狗友把格温吓得不轻
He was around people that scared Gwen!
我跟莱斯谈过
I talked with Russ.
我们坐下来好好谈了谈我们的孩子
We -- we sat, and we talked about our children.
他也没提到马特怎么了
he never said anything about Matt,
没说有什么问题
never said anything about problems.
格温想要离婚
Gwen wanted out of the marriage.
我要她别放手
I told her to stay.
她想给他找合适的帮助
She was getting him help.
她想帮马特
She was trying to help Matt.
你要她别放手
You told her to stay?
她发过誓的 "无论顺境或逆境"
She took a vow, "For better or for worse."
誓言是很神圣的 汤姆
Vows are sacred, Tom!
那你为什么都不告诉我这些事
Then why didn't you tell me any of these things?
她来找我 作为一个女人
She came to me as a woman,
一个妻子
as a wife.
她求我为她保守秘密
She begged for confidence.
这是格温想要的
It's what Gwen wanted.
不能孩子们想要什么你就给什么
You don't give children what they want.
应该是他们需要什么你给什么
You give children what they need.
瞧瞧谁来了
Ah. Look who it is.
-你好吗 -怎么样
- Hey, what's up? - What's going on?
你好吗 伙计 怎么样
Hey. What's up, man? How's it going?
等等等等 不 不
Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no. No.
你应该 你应该跳舞
You need to -- you need to dance.
好的 跟着这首歌♥跳
All right, dance to this song.
现在就跟着这首歌♥跳
Dance to this song right now.
不知道 可能吧
I don't know, maybe.
你们在干什么
What are y'all doing?
随便玩玩
Hanging out.
随便玩玩是吧 你在喝酒吗
Hanging out, huh? You drinking?
我21岁了
I'm 21.
给我看看你们的证件
Need to see some I.D.
都给我 我要看看证件
All of you, let's see some I.D.s.
我们没喝 就他喝了
We weren't drinking, just him.
还是得让我看看证件
Still need to see some I.D.
你有身份证吗
You got I.D.?
有
Yes.
给我看看
Let me have it.
不
No.
-什么 -我又没干什么
- What? - I wasn't doing anything.
我没问你干了什么
I didn't ask you what you were doing.
我只要看你的证件
I asked to see some I.D.
我做错什么了 你说 我做错什...
What was I doing wrong? Tell me, what was I d--
你是想找茬吗
You looking for a problem?!
你是想跟我们叫板吗
Are we gonna have a problem here?
好 我再问你一遍
Okay, I'm gonna ask you one more time,
这是我最后一次问你
and then I'm not asking anymore.
证件给我 马上
Let me see your I.D. Now.
珍妮
Jenny.
把驾照给他吧
Just give him your license.
-证件给我 -给他吧
- Let me see your I.D. Now. - Just give it to him.
珍妮
Jenny.
55C呼叫
Five-five-charlie to dispatch.
查查詹妮弗·古铁雷斯的车管所记录
I need you to run a DMV check on, uh, Jennifer Gutierrez.
手不许抬起来
Keep your hands down.
呼叫55C
Dispatch to five-five-charlie.
无通缉或逮捕记录
No wants, no warrants.
55C收到
Five-five-charlie, copy.
没什么问题还这么不配合
That was a lot of crap for nothing.
下次再这样
Next time you give me a lot of crap for nothing,
有你好果子吃的 懂了没
there's gonna be something, understand?
-是 -你明白吗
- Yeah. - Hey, understand?
明白
Yes.
你们最好别在街上晃了
You might want to get off the streets.
珍妮
Jenny.
怎么
Yeah?
你去哪了
Where were you?
跟朋友出去
With friends.
如果你要这么晚出门 我需要你...
Well, if you're gonna be out this late, I need you to --
手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
我不管你出去见朋友
Look, I don't care that you were out with friends.
我只是 想确保你很安全
I just -- I-I want to make sure you're safe.
-我会照顾自己 -我知道
- I can take care of myself! - I know you can.
我就是可以 所以不需要你一直教我
I can, so I don't need you telling me what boy
能跟什么样的男孩出去 不可以喝酒
I can hang out with, and not to drink,
穿什么衣服 还有...
and what to wear, and --
出什么事了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did something happen?
珍妮
Jenny?
不管我说什么
No matter what I say or --
做什么 都会让你生气
or what I do, it just sets you off.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表