剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你去告诉他
You tell him.
你干嘛总把事情都推给我
Why you got to let me deal with everything?
那就别管了 不要理爸爸
Don't deal with it. Don't deal with papi.
-我没有 -不用为我担心
- I don't. - Don't worry none about me.
我不需要你担心我
I don't need you worrying about me.
我看到了更好的生活
I see a better life.
所以我才这么做
You know? That's it. That's why I do it.
当你嗑药后 你看向窗外
When you get high, you look out a window,
或者看着镜子
or in the mirror,
或者一张杂♥志♥广♥告♥
or look at a magazine ad,
生活看起来更加美好
life looks better...
或者更慢 更五彩缤纷
or...slower, or has more color.
诸如此类
Something.
一切都不再寻常
It's just not...regular.
我不想过寻常的生活
I can't be regular.
我不会鄙视那些想过寻常生活的人
And I don't get down on people who want to live regular.
那是他们的事
That's their thing.
所以我不知道为什么人们对我做自己嗤之以鼻
So I don't know why people get down on me for being how I am.
我只想过自己的生活
I just want to live how I live.
但是 过这种生活
But, uh, live this life,
有时会遇到一些不好的事
sometimes bad things come your way.
那个时候你会感到绝望
That's when you get a little desperate.
你需要一些帮助
that's when you could use some helping out,
所以 你懂的
So, you know...
就变成了现在这样
That's how it is right now.
我需要帮助
I could use some helping out.
发生什么了
What happened?
我被捕了
Got arrested.
为什么
For what?
不为什么 他们给了我缓刑
For nothing. They put me on probation.
为什么
For what?
和我在一起的男的 因为杀人被逮捕了
The guy I'm with, he got busted for murder.
他们说他强♥奸♥了一个女孩还对她开了枪
They said he raped a girl and shot her.
天哪 我们走
Oh, god. Well, let's go.
带上你的东西 我们走
Get your things, and let's go.
我不能离开这里 我在服缓刑
I can't go anywhere. I'm on probation.
如果我走了 他们就会把我关进监狱
If I leave, they'll put me in jail.
不要这样
Don't.
我讨厌你这样做
I hate it when you do that.
我只是
I just --
我不懂你为什么想和那样的人在一起
I can't understand why you want to be around people like that,
为什么你宁愿跟那种人过日子
Why you choose people like that
也不愿跟家人在一起
over your own family!
-你不是我的家人 -不
- You're not my family. - No.
是你不把我们当家人
No, you're the one.
你总是抗拒我们
You always push against us.
我需要一个律师
I need a lawyer.
你说你在服缓刑
You said you were on probation.
是的 所以他们不让我去见卡特
Yeah, so they won't let me see Carter,
我需要一个律师帮我摆平这件事
and I need a lawyer to work something out.
你妈妈和弟弟正在过来的路上
Your mother and your brother are coming.
我不想见他们
I don't want to see them.
他们想见你
They want to see you.
他们对你的关心远远多过
They care about you a hell of a lot more
那个 那个恶棍
than some -- some thug --
你可以为了我辞职吗
Would you quit your job for me?
什么
What?!
你会和那个你要结婚的女人分开吗
Would you split on the girl you were gonna marry?
你愿意为了保护我 去捅一个
Would you take a knife to the ribs trying to protect me
毒品上头 想要用我取乐的混♥蛋♥吗
from some coked-up ass-wipe who wanted to use me for a joy...?
你不会 你想要的
No, all you want...
你只想让我接受药物治疗
You want to put me on meds,
想让我活得像僵尸一样
want me to smile like a...zombie
这样人们就不会认为你
So people don't think you brought home
领养回来一个疯婊♥子♥
some crazy, little bitch from foster care.
你的男朋友杀了人
Your boyfriend killed someone.
-他什么都没做 -你怎么知道
- He didn't do anything. - How do you know?
我知道
I know.
好吧
Right.
好吧
All right.
我给你请律师
You're gonna get counseling,
等你妈妈和弟弟到了
And you are going to engage your mother and your brother
你得见他们
when they get here.
你需要帮助 你想要从我这得到好处
You want help, you want to take things from me,
就要为我做一些事
you're gonna do things for me.
还有 把这些衣服扔了
And...You're gonna get rid of those clothes.
从走廊就可以闻到你的味道
I could smell you from the hallway.
就自♥拍♥嘛
It's a selfie!
-照一张吧 照一张 -好吧
- Let -- let's take one. Let's take one. - All right.
不要那样 这样
No! Not that way! This way.
这样 胳膊伸直
Like that. Extend your arm.
试试嘛
Try it.
你都不打算告诉我吗
So, you weren't gonna call or anything?
-没什么好说的 -托尼进了监狱
- There's no reason. - Tony's in jail.
-他没进了监狱 -他遇到了麻烦
- He's not in jail. - He's in trouble.
他的麻烦是我该解决的事
And that's something I have to deal with.
但你不用一个人扛着 卡耐尔
But not by yourself, Carnale.
珍妮说警方
Jenny said that the police
骗托尼承认了什么
got Tony to say a bunch of stuff...
而且你当时也在场
and that you were there when they did it.
所以我才不告诉你
See, that's the reason I didn't call you.
怎么啦 我又没指责你 只是问问
What? I'm not accusing you. I'm just asking.
我才不信呢 珍妮现在
The hell you aren't. Jenny stands in there.
天天冲我吼 说我模仿白人
She's screaming at me, telling me that I act all white,
说我想当白人
that I want to be white.
她这些胡扯都是从哪听来的
Where does she get that crap, huh?
不是你跟她说的吗
She doesn't get that from you?
那你说警♥察♥是什么肤色
Oh, and what color were the cops?
难道不是白人吗
Were they white?
所以白人警♥察♥审讯你的棕色人种的儿子
So you got some white cops questioning your brown boy,
你还要不理不睬
and you don't do anything about it?
-不闻不问 -我不要孩子有种族仇恨
- You don't say anything? - I don't teach my kids to hate.
我不是说仇恨
I'm not talking about hate.
我也不教我的孩子恨警♥察♥或者什么人
I don't teach my kids to hate the police or anybody else...
但你应该告诉他们
But you'd better teach them...
他们之所以是墨西哥人就是因为肤色
that they're Mexicansto because they have different color skin.
-而且这身份永远不会变 -但很多人
- And that's all they're ever gonna be. - A whole lot of people...
但你没有孩子
But you don't have kids.
你又怎么知道该怎么教育孩子
How would you know what to teach them?
兄弟 我知道亚利桑那SB1070法案
Vato, I know about that SB1070 down in Arizona.
我知道那个 我知道警方盘查
I know that. I know about stop and frisk.
我知道如果你是个
I know that if you're some kid
中美洲的孩子
who comes here from central America,
他们会毫不留情的遣返你回国
they'd rather ship you out than show you compassion.
我看到你上了电视 指责非法移♥民♥
And when I saw you on TV, blaming illegals --
你是真心的吗 兄弟
really, vato?
干嘛给自己惹这种麻烦
Why buy that kind of trouble for yourself?
墨西哥种族激进分子不会
The raza don't forget that
原谅这种言论的 卡耐尔
kind of talk, Carnale.
那个把托尼卷进麻烦的混混
That punk who got Tony in trouble --
他是合法公民吗
is he legal or no, huh?
我就该无视事实
And I'm supposed to forget that
就因为我们肤色相同吗
because we have the same color skin?
不行
No.
我是美籍墨裔 他只是墨西哥人
I'm Mexican-American. He's just Mexican.
那就是我和他的区别
That's the difference between me and him...
也是你我的区别
and me and you.
我不是想吵架 我是想帮忙
I-I'm not trying to fight. I'm trying to help.
托尼有了麻烦
Tony's in trouble,
我作为姐夫跟你说这些话都是为了你好
and I'm telling you this as your brother-in-law.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表