剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
他就是这样的人
That's the kind of person he was.
他有可能会赢吗
Is there any chance he could win?
我会和莱斯谈谈
I'll talk to Russ.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这多重要
You have no idea.
你看起来不太一样 换了个发型吗
You look different. Get a haircut?
看起来很不赖 妈妈
It looks good, mom.
显年轻
It makes you look young.
你确定不进去吗
Are you sure you don't want to come in?
不了
No.
妈 去看看比较好
Mom, it's the right thing to do.
我去过了
And I've done it.
如果你要进去 表达你的敬意
If you want to go in and pay your respects,
我在这里等你
I'll wait for you here.
好吧
Okay.
握握她的手吧 马克 她会喜欢的
Go ahead, Mark. She'd like it.
医生说她在好转 对刺♥激♥有点反应了
Doctors say she's improving, responding to stimuli.
有时能感觉到她动了 你知道吗
Sometimes it's like she squeezes back, you know?
我能感觉到她在努力
I can feel her trying.
她能听到我们说话吗
Can she hear us?
我带了个收音机来放音乐给她听
I brought in a radio to play music to her.
我跟她说话
I talk to her.
是不是啊 亲爱的
Don't I, sweetie?
我跟她一起祈祷
I pray with her.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们要关掉她的呼吸机
They're gonna take her off the ventilator.
如果她能自己呼吸
If she can breathe on her own,
就表明她有可能康复
it's a sign she's gonna make it.
不是吗 女儿 你会好起来的
Aren't you, girl? You're gonna make it.
你今早过得怎么样 尼克斯先生
How you doing this morning, Mr. Nix?
我能叫你卡特吗
Can I call you "Carter"?
他是你的律师吗
He's your lawyer?
提摩西教友来当你的代理律师
Brother Timothy is here to represent you.
兄弟 你要说什么 坏消息还是更惨的
Man, what you got -- bad news or worse?
其实是好消息 检测结果出来了
It's very positive. The lab results came back.
马特·斯柯奇尸体中取得的子弹
The bullet recovered from Matt Skokie's body
跟你的枪的弹道不符
doesn't match the ballistics from the gun found in your possession.
检方早就知道了
The prosecution's known this,
但是他们想尽量拖久一点再公开
and they've kept it quiet as long as they could.
他们的起诉依据越来越弱了 他们没找到枪
Their case is getting weaker. They don't have the gun.
也没在那个女人的体内找到你的DNA
They don't have your DNA on the woman's body.
所以这说明什么
So...what's it mean?
提摩西教友在争取保释听证
Brother Timothy's trying to get a bail hearing.
-我不等了 -依现在的情况
- I'm not waiting. - And based on the new circumstances,
-我们应该能把你保释出去 -我要看着他们的眼睛
- we think we can get you bail.- I'm gonna look these people in the eye
问他们为什么要撒谎
and ask them why they're lying.
如果开保释听证会 奥布莉能去吗
So if I have a bail hearing, can Aubry be there?
能吗
Can she?
那是公开庭审
It's open court.
任何公众都能参加
Anyone in the public can go,
意味着受害人的家人也会去
which means the families of the victims are going to be there, too.
去那扮可怜 好显得你像是
To parade their sad faces and make you look like
那种标准的可怕黑人
the very definition of the fearsome black man.
那跟奥布莉有什么关系
What's that got to do with Aubry?
让一个堕落的白人小妓♥女♥傻傻等你
How will it look to have the little white girl
看起来像什么样子
who turns your tricks waiting for you?
-她不是妓♥女♥ -她是个瘾君子
- She's not a whore! - She's a drug addict.
你要表现出自尊自重
You need to present yourself with pride and dignity.
穿着这一身囚服吗
In my red jumpsuit?
手脚还被锁着
With my hands and feet shackled?
梳洗一下
Clean yourself up.
至少把脸上的胡子刮了
At least shave that mess on your face.
墨西哥佬 叛徒
弄掉
Get it off.
我们已经叫了个油漆匠
We called a painter.
他可以重新粉刷 但是还得等一会儿才能
He can redo the wall, but he can't get here until --
随便找点油漆就行 我自己来
Just get some paint. I'll do it myself.
*凝视镜中*
*I'm staring into this glass*
*寂寥孤影*
*Looking at my reflection*
*感怀过往*
*Thinking 'bout all we had*
*难忘笑颜*
*'bout your little laugh*
*浊酒微醺*
*This whiskey's taking over*
*恨难重来*
*So much I want to do over*
*一人独坐*
*Sitting all alone*
*空荡家中*
*Now in this empty home*
*卿已远走*
*And you are gone*
*留我难安*
*I can't eat, can't sleep*
*苦思佳人*
*I miss my one and only*
*但求*
*So, please*
*伊归来*
*Come back home*
这些大半都是瞎扯淡
I mean, half of this is just like nonsense, you know?
他们逼你干活
They make you do work,
逼你进屋里听别人唱歌♥
Make you go in, listen to some dude sing songs.
唱的都老一套
That dude was tired.
但其他的都还好
But the rest of it's all good.
让你打球 还让你健身
Got you playing ball, got you working out.
有点像路边野营 必须结盟
It's like a street camp. You get some hookups going.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
在里面交到的好兄弟
If it gets tight on the inside,
等出去了还是好兄弟
tight when you get back on the outside.
找几个守望互助的兄弟
Get some eses looking out for you.
你就不是贱♥人♥了
Not a bitch no more.
我才不是贱♥人♥
I'm not a bitch.
对啊 说得认真点
Yeah, say that for real.
我不是贱♥人♥
I'm not a bitch!
注意用词
Hey! Watch your language.
下回去见假释官的时候
Next time you get set up in front of your parole officer,
要说"是的 先生 不会的 先生"
Just be like, "Yes, sir, no, sir."
态度好点
Give them your grill,
他们就会放你出去了
and they'll slide you right out of here.
明白了吗
Right?
少年犯没什么
Juvie ain't nothing.
注意点 学学我
Hang close, do how I do,
很快就能出去了
and you'll be out of here in no time.
我不知道你昨晚到
I didn't know you were coming in last night.
你怎么没告诉我 我可以去接你
Why didn't you tell me? I-I could have picked you up.
不用 这样还方便点
No, it was just easier this way.
-我不想给你和妈妈 -我是说
- I didn't want you and mom to get in --Yeah, I mean,
你跟她一起去吃晚饭了吗
you go out to dinner with her?
你要陪她吗
Are you staying with her?
莱斯 拜托 我不想说这些
Russ,come on. I don't want to get into that.
对 当然 别说了
No, of course. Of -- of course.
你还好吗 你看起来还不错
Well, how -- how you doing? You look good.
-你 部队里还住得舒服吗 -还行
- You're -- army still good for you? - Yeah.
-不错 我喜欢德国 -是吗
- Yeah, I like Germany. - Yeah?
放假时我就在欧洲四处逛逛
I get to see a bit of Europe on my time off.
-你还好吗 -我 我还不错
- You doing all right? - Yeah, yeah. I'm -- I'm okay.
忙碌的感觉也挺好的
Feels good to be busy.
是啊
Yeah.
你 你还住在...
You, uh...You still, um, staying at the --
我租了个
I-I got a,
租了个旅馆房♥间
a motel...room.
我在找个看起来...
I'm looking for something more like a...
像样点的地方
like a home, you know?
转租♥房♥♥或者...比如...
A sublet or, you know, a place...
有客厅的房♥子 有大冰箱
A place that has a living room and a -- and a fridge
我就不用蹲下来拿东西了
that I don't have to crouch down to reach.
所以你打算继续在这里待一阵吗
So you plan on staying here a while?
对 至少等到庭审结束
Yeah, well, at least through the trial.
这里的人都挺好的
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表