剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You do.
你希望是白人 为了让人更喜欢你
You wish you were white so they would like you better.
你讨厌自己 也讨厌我们跟你一样肤色
You hate yourself and you hate us for looking like you.
出去 你给我出去
Naw, get out. You need to get the hell out.
-出去能去哪 -与我无关
- Yeah, out and go where? - Yeah, not my problem.
-你把警♥察♥引来了 -你开玩笑吗
- You bring the police around? - Are you kidding me?
-这儿是我花钱租的 -我说马上
- I paid for this place. - I'm telling you right now,
-这儿是我们花钱租的 -拿着东西滚
- We paid for this place. - get your crap and go!
-你不能赶我走 -我可以
- You can't just kick me out! - Yes, I can!
-我们不走 我不走 -那我就把你
- We're not leaving! I am not! - I'm gonna throw your ass...
我们现在处境艰难
Look, we are in a hard place right now.
我们需要帮助
And we need help with all this.
当然 我会尽力帮忙
Well, sure. I mean, anything I can do to help.
我们需要你帮忙说服芭布
Need help with Barb.
我知道她不想马特
Now, I know that she doesn't want Matt
葬在我们身边
buried close to us.
不是这样的
Oh, no, no.
是的 她觉得我和伊芙就是两个
Yes, she thinks that Eve and I are a pair of zealots
想给你孩子洗♥脑♥的狂信徒
who were out to brainwash your child.
不不 我不是因为那个
Well, no, no. I mean, I-it's not about that.
我害她...
I made thing--
在奥克兰经历了一段很苦的日子
Things were really bad for her in Oakland,
她没法再回那里 明白吗
And she can't go back to that part, see?
-换个地方 -这事你也有发言权的
- So, anyplace else -- - You have a say in this.
如果是别的地方我还可以劝劝她
If there's maybe another place, I could maybe talk to her.
你的感受很重要
How you feel matters.
-这 -真的很重要
- Well -- - It matters.
-马特跟格温在一起开心吗 -开心
- Were Matt and Gwen happy together? - Yes.
拜托别用那些
Please don't just say
敷衍塞责的话来搪塞我
what you think you're supposed to say.
我是认真问的
I'm really asking.
我 我了解格温 也了解马特
Well, I...I know Gwen, and I know Matt.
我看了芭布在报纸上胡扯的那些
Look, I-I read that garbage that Barb was saying
说他们俩是多完美的一对
in the papers about them being a perfect couple.
他们 他们并不完美 也没有人完美
Well, t-they weren't perfect. Nobody is.
但他们是真爱
But they were real.
我们的孩子是真爱
Our kids were real,
他们应该在彼此身边
and they deserve to be near one another.
你对儿子的尸骨
Now, you have just as much a claim
有和芭布一样的认领权
on your son's body as Barb does.
所以 为他 他的妻子 家庭
So, please, for him, for his wife, for his family,
请你做点该做的事 像样的事
do what is right, what is decent.
你怎么跟她争都随便
Now, you fight her however you have to fight her,
但该做什么你要清楚
but do what's right.
我们能指望你吗
Can we count on you?
打扰一下 斯柯奇太太
Excuse me, Mrs. Skokie.
我姓 汉伦
It's, uh, Hanlon.
我是克丽丝·汤普森
Chris thompson.
听说你想见我
I got a message, you wanted to speak with me.
是的
Yes.
我想关于您儿子的情况
I'm sure you talked to your husband
您已经跟您丈夫沟通过了吧
about the situation we have regarding your son.
我们从您儿子的住处搜出了毒品
We recovered drugs from your son's house --
而且数量不小
a good quantity.
显然 我们很在意这点
So, obviously, we have questions about that.
所以如果您能告诉我们什么情况
If there's anything that you can tell us
比如您儿子的行为
about your son's activities,
-任何您知道的事 -你要我做什么
- anything that you're personally aware of - You want me to do what?
如果您能提供任何有关
If you have any information
-您儿子的信息 -你 你想
- regarding your so-- - Y-you want -- you want --
你想让我帮你往我儿子身上泼脏水
you want me to help you lie about my son?
还有个人呢 在哪里
Where is... the other one?
-什么 -那个谁 帕尔默在哪里
- Excuse me? - Where's, uh Palmer?
他在哪
Where is he?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你能否
Could you,
我在找帕尔默探员
I'm looking for detective Palmer.
那个 我在找一个探员
Hey, I'm looking for a detective.
你有见过帕尔默探员吗
Have you seen detective Palmer?
-帕尔默探员 -他现在不在
- Detective palmer. - He's not here.
帕尔默探员不在
Detective palmer isn't here.
-我不傻 好吗 -你要是想跟人谈
- You know, I'm not stupid. - If you want to talk to somebody,
就跟我谈
you have to deal with me.
我不蠢 我知道你们想干嘛
I'm not stupid. I know what you're doing.
把脏水都泼到受害者 我儿子身上
Blame my son, blame the victim,
都是他的错 这样你们就不显得失职了
make it his fault so -- so you don't look bad.
-是那些人枪杀了我儿子啊 -那些人
- Those people shot my son. - "Those people"?
对 他们杀了我儿子 强♥奸♥我儿媳妇
Yes, they shot my son, and they raped my daughter-in-law.
要是你们还这样散播谣言
And if you keep spreading your lies,
我绝对饶不了你们
there is going to be a problem.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-好啊 -女士 目前
- Okay. - Ma'am, at this point,
我们所掌握的 就是在您儿子的财产中
what we know is that on your son's property --
-就这样吧 -我们发现了大量
- You know what? - ...we recovered a large quantity
-晶体状的... -你够了
- of crystallized -- - ...You.
...你在郡里面临的各项指控...
...various charges you're facing in the county --
非法运送赃物及事后帮助
Transporting stolen property, accessory after the fact --
都撤销了
They're being set aside.
所以呢 那是什么意思 我自♥由♥了
So, what does that mean? I get to walk?
其次地方指控
Local charges are secondary.
逮捕令马上就到
A warrant's come up for you.
是锡那罗亚的
From Sinaloa.
在墨西哥
In mexico.
我知道锡那罗亚在哪儿
I know where Sinaloa's at.
是谋杀罪 你知道吗
It's for murder. You know about that?
不 我知道...
No, I know --
-你知道是怎么回事吗 -我知道
- You know anything about that? - I know that.
我知道他妈就是胡扯...
I know it's some bull...
你头上有逮捕令 我们要引渡你
Okay, well, there's a warrant, and we're gonna extradite you.
那这里的一摊事怎么办
What about all this mess up here?
我是证人啊 不是吗
I'm a witness, right?
他们已经拿到你的证词了
They already have your statement.
那你得帮我想想办法
You got to do something to fight that.
我无能为力
I can't.
什么叫你无能为力 你是个律师好吗
What do you mean you can't? You're a lawyer.
引渡是联邦事务 你理解吗
Extradition is federal, you understand?
你因谋杀被通缉 他们要送你回去
You're wanted for murder. They're sending you back.
说西班牙语还是英语
QUE ES HABLA EN ESPAOL O INGLS?
-英语就好 -好的
- English is cool. - Okay.
他们跟你解释我们要做什么了吗
They explain to you what we're doing?
他们说你们会跟我谈谈
They said you're gonna talk to me.
我将是你的缓刑监察官
I'll be your probation-intake officer.
我会跟你面谈 这是...
I'm gonna interview you as part of the, uh, investigation
对你案件情况调查的一部分
concerning the circumstances of your case.
根据调查
Based on the investigation,
我们会给出明确建议
we're gonna make certain recommendations.
你们会把我丢进监狱
You're gonna put me in jail.
我们会做情况之下最有利的事 托尼
We're gonna do what's best under the circumstances, Tony.
那是什么意思
And what's that mean?
我们聊聊当前情况 好吗
Let's just talk about the situation, okay?
那辆车 你租给海克托·托恩斯的车
Now, the car - that you lent Hector Tontz --
你知道他用车干嘛吗
did you know what he was using it for?
不知道
No.
但你怀疑过他是黑帮的人
But you suspected he was in a gang.
你跟警♥察♥说 你认为他在黑帮里
You told the police - you thought he was in a gang.
所以你觉得他会用车做什么
So, what did you think he was doing with the car?
托尼
Tony...
这可能是你唯一为自己说话的机会
This may be your only chance to speak up for yourself.
他们之前也这么跟我说
That's what they told me before.
结果就把我送到这儿来了
And they put me in here.
我不知道他们之前怎么跟你说的
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表