剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, "Dad." When you need him, it's "Dad."
-不需要的时候 -拜托了
- And when you don't -- - Please.
我要卡特告诉我为什么他把照片给撕了
I need Carter to tell me why he tore the picture.
-你觉得是为什么 -我要他来告诉我为什么
- Why do you think? - I need him to tell me why.
他要跟你分手
He's done with you.
我以后不会求你做任何事情了
I'll never ask you for anything ever again.
-我对天发誓 -这样不好
- I swear to god. - It's not healthy.
-求你了 -我相信你的爸爸还有卡特的姐姐
- Please. - I believe that, you father, Carter's sister...
你跟阿丽亚谈过了
You talked to Aliyah?
那你有跟卡特谈吗
Did you talk to Carter?
你跟他谈过了 所以他才这样
You talked to Carter, and he did this.
这是为了你们好
It's for the best.
我要跟我的律师谈谈
I want to talk to my lawyer.
他不会促成你和卡特沟通的
He will not facilitate any communication
无论怎样都不会
between you and Carter whatsoever.
我要给卡特传个信儿
I'm gonna send Carter a message.
我要见检察官办公室的人
I want to see someone from the D.A.'s office
还有那个警探
and that detective.
把他们都带来这里
Bring them all in here.
很感谢你提出与我们合作
We appreciate you wanting to work with us,
不过基于你之前的一些表现
but based on your prior exhibitions,
我们想直接进行你的证词环节
We would like to get directly to your testimony.
如果你所说的具有价值
If the things you tell us have value,
我们仍然可以和你签辩诉协议
then we'd still be open to a plea agreement.
这就是用来杀了马特·斯柯奇的那把枪
This is the gun used to kill Matt Skokie.
海克托·托恩斯指证了
Hector Tontz testified
这把枪属于卡特·尼克斯
that Carter Nix had it in his possession.
卡特是用这把枪杀了马特·斯柯奇吗
Did Carter use this to murder Matt Skokie?
是这把
That's the gun.
但是不是卡特用的
But Carter didn't use it.
是我
I used it.
我开枪打了马特 也打了他老婆
I shot Matt. I shot his wife.
-噢天 -等 等一下
- Oh. - H-hold on.
-你这是干什么 -我开枪射了他门
- What are you doing? - I shot them.
够了 别说让她说了
Stop it. Stop this.
我需要跟我的委托人单独谈谈
I need a moment alone with my client.
她在说谎
She's lying.
-我没说谎 -听我说 让我帮你吧
- I'm not lying. - Listen to me. Let me help you, please.
她就是个谎话精 不说谎就不行
She's an habitual liar. This is what she does.
不 不 找个东西录一下音
No, no, no. Get something to record this.
奥布莉 够了 别说了
Aubry, stop it. Aubry, please.
我要告诉他们我要说的
I'm telling them what I'm telling them.
-我不建议你这么做 -我管你什么建议
- I advise you not to. - I don't care what you advise.
我就是要跟他们说
I'm telling them what I'm telling them.
如果你非要这么做 我不管你了
If you do this, I am done with you.
-我是说真的 我不管了 -那你就走啊
- I mean it. I'm done. - Oh, then go.
我的委托人很明显不在状态
My client is obviously distraught.
就给我们两分钟单独谈谈
Just give us two minutes alone to discuss --
-我能炒他鱿鱼吗 -你糊涂了
- Can I fire him? - You're being foolish.
-噢 那你也给我走 -他是为你工作的
- Oh, you can go, too. - He works for you.
你被炒鱿鱼了
You're fired.
没你的事了 滚吧
You're done. Get out.
你们走吧
Just go.
迈克尔
Michael.
我要留在这儿
I'm staying.
奥布莉·泰勒的证词陈述正在
The statement of Aubry Taylor is taking place
斯坦利斯♥诺♥斯郡精神康复中心进行
at the Stanislaus County Psychiatric Center.
在场的有地区副检察官索德伯格
Present are deputy district attorney Soderbergh
和我本人 奎因警探
and myself, detective Quinn.
-奥布莉·泰勒的母亲 -鲁斯
- Aubry Taylor's mother... - Ruth.
鲁斯也是一位证人
...Ruth is also a witness.
前不久泰勒小姐被告知了自身权利
Ms. Taylor has previously been advised of her rights
并放弃了要求律师在场
and has waived the right to have counsel present.
我所说的正确吗 泰勒小姐
Is that correct, Ms. Taylor?
是的
Yes.
好 奥布莉 我们从头开始吧
All right, Aubry, let's start at the beginning.
你要分享关于去年九月十五日发生的事件
You have specific information to share with us
一些具体细节
regarding the events of September 15th of last year.
是的
Yes.
卡特·尼克斯到这个毒贩子的家里去了
Carter Nix went to this one dealer's house.
-毒贩子的名字是 -马特·斯柯奇
-The dealer's name? - Matt Skokie.
你知道他的家庭地址吗
Do you know his address?
在朗伯德道上吧
Somewhere on Lombard.
是朗伯德大道5608号♥吗
5608 Lombard Avenue?
可能是
I guess.
尼克斯先生为什么到这一地址去呢
For what reason did Mr. Nix go to this address?
卡特是去买♥♥毒品
Carter went to score drugs.
海克托·托恩斯开车载他去的
And Hector Tontz drove him.
我猜是吧
I guess.
然后发生了什么
What happened?
想谈拢价钱 吵得面红耳赤的
Tried to negotiate, got hectic.
卡特手头有点紧
Carter was short on funds,
所以斯柯奇说我帮他口♥交♥他就把货给他
So Skokie told him he'd give him drugs if I blew him.
卡特平时就那样
Carter was like...that.
没事偷点钱或者信♥用♥卡♥ 得手就跑
Stole some cash, credit cards, took off.
但你当时不在场
But you weren't there?
不在
No.
接着发生了什么
What happened next?
卡特回来了
Carter comes back,
跟我说马特·斯柯奇是如何地过分
tells me how Matt Skokie was all this and that,
还会骂"你的白人婊♥子♥"
"...your white bitch."
卡特什么都没做
Carter didn't do anything.
他太酷了根本不在乎这些
He's too cool to care.
他告诉我这个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥说了些什么
He tells me what this racist bastard's saying,
所以我就去摆平
so I went to settle.
你到朗伯德大道5608号♥去了
You went to 5608 Lombard Avenue?
地址无所谓 总之就是斯柯奇家
Whatever the address was, it was Skokie's place.
什么时候去的
At what time?
大概十一点四十五分
11:45, around there.
一个人去的 走路去的吗
Alone? On foot?
在那么短的时间范围里你做不到
You couldn't have made it from your place
从你家赶去那里开枪杀人吧
to the crime scene to fire a shot in that time frame.
不是从家里去的
Weren't at our place.
前一晚我们窝在朋友家 他叫埃弗里特
We were shacking the night with this dude, Everett.
埃弗里特那里有很多好货
Everett's got some pieces laying around.
他和卡特吸毒吸得不省人事了
Him, Carter are passed out.
我就想 我得去处理点正事
I'm like, "I'm gonna go get some business handled."
-我拿了枪 -卡特的枪
- I took the gun. - Carter's gun.
-是埃弗里特的枪 -我们去哪能找到他
- Everett's gun. - Where do we find Everett?
我怎么知道 他跑了
Hell if I know. The guy floats.
如果你们找到他 我能认出来
If you find him, I can I.D. Him.
你拿这把枪
Did you take this gun with you
有想射杀斯柯奇先生或他妻子的意图吗
with the intent to shoot either Mr. Skokie or his wife?
只是为防身 那人很暴♥力♥
Only for protection. That guy was violent.
我想带着它以防事情失控
I wanted it if things got out of hand,
事情也确实失控了 还是大事
which they did, big time.
继续说
Keep going.
我之前为拿毒品跟马特上过床
I swapped sex for drugs with Matt before,
所以用那个借口进了他家们
So I used that to get back in.
斯柯奇先生让你进了他家
Mr. Skokie let you back into his home?
对
Yeah.
她老婆不让人碰 不让他碰
His wife wasn't putting out -- not for him, anyway --
所以他总是很饥渴
So he was always pretty hard up.
玩这招很简单
An easy play.
我跟马特开始重新讨价还价
Matt and me started negotiating all over again.
有性接触吗
Was there sexual contact?
有... 那个问题
Was there...? That the question?
对 他肯定想有
Yeah, he was for sure trying to get some.
之后她老婆进来了 大喊大叫的
Then his wife came in, screaming her head off.
是格温·斯柯奇吗
This was Gwen Skokie?
马特对她很凶
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表