剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我们是座圣所教堂
We're a sanctuary church.
我们承诺的正是要保护
We made a commitment to protect
你在电视上贬低的那些人
the very same people you're debasing on television.
我没有 我没有 我只是陈述了发生的事
I'm not -- I'm not -- all I said is what happened,
-还有害了托尼的非法移♥民♥ -一个年轻人
- and the illegal got Tony in trouble. - A young man.
只是一个年轻人害了托尼
A young man got Tony in trouble.
他的身份和这件事一点关系都没有
His status doesn't have any more to do with it
他的种族和信仰也一样
than his race or his faith.
不 不
No. No.
他来这个国家的行为就违反了法律
He broke the law when he came to this country.
他的确违反了
He did.
而很多我们的人都没有违反
And there are a whole lot of us who didn't.
但是你却想给他特权
But you want to give him a seat in the front row,
不管我们剩下的人的死活
and the rest of us can just go to hell.
我们永远欢迎你们一家
Your family's always welcome.
永远
Always.
但是为了照顾大家的感受
But for everyone's comfort,
我们希望你尽可能不要再来周日的弥撒
we ask that you do your best to avoid the Sunday mass.
周六晚上的弥撒还有很多的空位
There's plenty of room in the Saturday-night mass.
周六晚上
Saturday night.
这不是把你们逐出教会
This isn't an excommunication.
他们在我的店墙上乱涂乱画
They tagged my shop,
他们辱骂我
they called me names,
而你却更关心他们而不是我的家庭
and you care more about them than you do about my family.
如果你想和教会进行和解
If you ever want to reconcile with the church,
我非常愿意帮助你
I'd be more than willing to help.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
是这样的
Uh, so, um...
我想 我要告诉你一些事
I got some news, I guess.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你想
You guess?
这...这太好了
That's -- well, that's wonderful news!
你在哪遇到她的
Uh, where did you meet her?
在德国 她军衔比我高
In Germany. She's got rank on me.
她是你的上司
She's your boss?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
你要听从她的命令
You have to follow her orders?
我爱她
I love her.
我什么时候可以见见她 她叫什么
When can I meet her? What's her name?
她想来参加葬礼
Well, she wanted to come to the funeral,
但是她脱不开身
but she couldn't get leave.
你有她的照片吗
You have a picture of her?
马克 她怀孕了吗
Mark, is she pregnant?
没 没有 她没怀孕
No -- no, she's not pregnant.
我都不知道 这也太快了
Well, I don't know. It's just so fast.
其实一点都不快
It's not that fast, really.
我已经和她交往一年了
I've been dating her for a year now.
那你现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me?
我不知道你能不能接受这件事
I didn't know how you'd take it.
我很为你高兴 我为什么不能
I'm happy for you. Why wouldn't I be?
我为什么不为你高兴呢
Why wouldn't I be happy for you?
妈妈 她是有色人种
Mom, she's a woman of color.
什么意思 有色 她是个黑人吗
What does that mean, color? She's black?
-不是 -那她是什么
- No. - Then what is she?
为什么你这么急切地想知道
Why do you need to know so badly?
不是我想知道 是你不告诉我
I don't need to know. You're the one that's not telling me.
你为什么
Why are you --
你为什么要把这件事弄得这么复杂
why are you making such a big deal out of this?
因为 我 我知道你
Because well, I-I know how you were
在马特和我小时候是怎么样的
when Matt and I were growing up,
我知道你在莫德斯托做了什么 而且
I see what you're doing here in Modesto, and --
我在莫德斯托做了什么
What am I doing here in Modesto
我只是努力地想帮助你哥哥
except trying to make things right for your brother?
怎么帮
How?
通过诋毁黑人和非法移♥民♥吗
By going on and on about blacks and illegals?
他们杀了你哥哥
They killed your brother.
不 是一些混♥蛋♥杀了我哥哥 妈妈
No, some ass... killed my brother, mom.
而且在这发生之前
But before any of this happened,
你也是一样的态度
it was the same kind of talk from you,
对待黑人的态度 称呼他们"那些人"
the same talk about black people, about "Those" people.
我什么都没说过
I never said anything.
是你 不 是你因为女友的事
You're the one -- no -- you're the one
你不明白 才小题大做
no, you don't know that's making the issue out of your girlfriend.
对我和马特多有不好的影响
how that messed me and Matt up.
然后你又逼马特参军
And then you dump Matt in the army
你以为这对他有帮助吗
because you think that's gonna help him?
军队不是家庭问题咨♥询♥处 妈妈
The army isn't family counseling, mom.
如果出发点就不好
And if you start off bad,
结果会很不一样
there's a whole different place you can go to.
但你没有 你就比你哥哥强吗
But not you? You're better than your brother?
我比较幸运 我想通了
I'm luckier. I woke up in my head.
我发现生活中 还有那么多人支持我
I looked around. I saw people around me that had my back --
有黑人有白人
Black people, white people,
-有色人种 -你听起来简直
- people of color. - You sound like you're --
你听起来简直是被洗♥脑♥了 真的
You sound like you're under the influence. You really do.
你是 你
Did -- did your --
你女朋友是不是连你该怎么和母亲
did your girlfriend give you a little study guide
-说话都教你了 -好吧 莱斯
- on what to say to your mother? - Okay, Russ -- Russ
因为马特尸体的事和你打官司
suing you over Matt's body,
你还在假装马特是什么战争英雄
you still pretending that Matt was some kind of a war hero,
格温和一堆人睡觉因为马特嗑药得厉害
and Gwen sleeping around because Matt was so messed up on drugs!
我问你我们还有恢复正常生活的可能吗
I asked you if you thought we would ever be normal,
你自己都说了没可能
and you said no.
我怎么能再把未婚妻扯进这些麻烦
So, how am I supposed to drag my fiancee into all this?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
蕾切尔
Richelle.
她会来吗
Is she coming up here?
等她把假请下来
When her furlough comes through,
她会来和我住一段
yes, she'll be staying with me for a while.
我能见见她吗
Can I meet her?
把你和马特拉扯大我是多么不容易
It was so hard for me when you and Matt were growing up.
我知道 我知道不容易 妈妈
Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know it was hard, mom.
但过去的事我也无法改变
But I can't do anything about how things were.
我只能想办法过好眼下的日子
I can only deal with how things are now.
沿着五号♥州际公路一直往北走就行
I-5 north, straight shot. See?
我们应该直接去西雅图
We should just go to Seattle.
西雅图 唯一的好处就是有亨德里克斯
Seattle? Only good thing out of Seattle was Hendrix.
跟去温哥华一样
It's the same thing as going to Vancouver,
但我们不用担心在边境有麻烦
But we don't have to hassle with the border.
在西雅图怎么弄船呢
How do we get a boat in Seattle?
那在温哥华你想怎么弄船
How do we get a boat in Vancouver?
这事我都考虑了两个月了
Two months I've been thinking about this.
两个月
Two months.
考虑的时候你喝酒了吗
Were you drinking while you were thinking?
你现在需要喝点酒才对
You need to be drinking.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
就像第一次那样 好吗
Like the first time, okay?
像我们第一次见面那样
Like when we first met.
珍妮 你好啊
Jenny, what's up, mama?
-都不打个招呼啊 -不
- I don't get a "Hello"? - No.
你弟弟怎么样了
What's up with your brother?
-听说那个小混♥蛋♥放出来了 -闭嘴
- Heard they let that little freak out. - Shut up.
-失足青年 -你说话小心点
- Boy's a little juvie punk. - You better watch your mouth.
听说他睡了一个女孩
Heard he pounded some girl with his little pee-pee.
是这样吗 睡了人家
That's what happened? Pounded her?
然后她被一个黑哥们枪杀了
And some black dude shot her in the head?
你弟弟就是个黑帮的混混
Your brother's cold gangsta.
贱♥人♥ 你疯了吗
Bitch, are you crazy?!
你这个疯子
Are you crazy, bitch?!
住手住手 放开她
Hey! Hey! Cut it out! Let her go!
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表