剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
格温 你能试着回想一下
Gwen, could you try to think back
遭受袭击的那天早上吗
to the morning of the attack?
-卡特·尼克斯是谁 -我不认识他
- Who is Carter Nix? - I don't know him.
怎么回事 他人呢
What's going on? Where is he?
-冷静点 -我去过市区监狱
- Keep calm. - I was at the downtown jail,
-跟你一样的说辞 -很可能还在处理
- and they said the same thing. - He is most likely still in processing
-他不在这也不在那 -或者刚处理好
- If he's not there and he's not here, - or just left processing.
那他在哪
then where is he?
我真觉得你应该听爸爸的话
I really think that you should listen to dad.
向警♥察♥坦白
Talk to the police.
你真觉得向警♥察♥坦白就没事了吗
You really think confessing would make things better?
关于你自己 有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything you wanna tell me about yourself?
我在这里有些家事要处理 而且我...
I had some family issues here, and, I, um,
我非常需要一份工作
I could really use a job.
我要告诉你一些事 我要结婚了
I have some news. I'm getting married.
那你现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me?
妈妈 她是有色人种
Mom, she's a woman of color.
我不知道你能不能接受这件事
I didn't know how you'd take it.
你好像有心事
Is there something on your mind?
珍妮根本就不想回家
Jenny hardly wants to be home anymore.
自从他害我被捕 一切都糟糕透顶
Ever since he got me arrested, things have been bad.
我姐姐不对劲
Something's going on with my sister,
我想知道她是怎么了
and I wanna know what's up with her.
放开她 这蠢货打了你姐姐 上
Let her go! This fool beat your sister! Go!
仔细看 仔细看
Check it out. Check it out.
你想让我和你谈谈卡特
You want me to talk on Carter?
那也得先给我豁免权 证人保护
I get immunity, witness protection,
别再提什么引渡
and drop all that extradition crap.
不确定你们的真心 我什么都不说
I'm not saying nothing until I know you're for real.
那你要我怎么办
What kind of gesture?
给我找个安全的地方
Get me someplace I'm protected.
-丫头 你还好吗 -我没事
- Hey, mija, you good? - Yeah, I'm good.
-你饿吗 -不饿
- ?Tienes hambre? - I'm okay.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
我等会再吃
I'll eat later.
你姐姐没什么事吧
So everything good with your sister?
应该是的
I think so.
她有提到发生...
She talk about what's...
她发生了什么事之类的吗
What's going on with her or anything?
没什么事
It was nothing.
不可能没事
It wasn't nothing.
她只是出去玩玩 受了点小伤而已
She was just messing around, and she got hurt a little.
只是出去玩玩就受了伤
By just messing around?
你一直说这件事
You keep talking about it all the time.
-会让她觉得很烦的 -好
- You're just making her feel bad. - Okay.
-没什么事 -好了
- It was nothing. - Okay.
以谋杀故意伤人
Assault with intent to kill.
重罪逃逸 非法持有毒品
Felony flight. Possession.
这里任何一项罪名都可以判至少十五年
Any one of these charges would carry at least 15 years.
你具体的服刑时间取决于
How much time you'd serve would depend on
是连续判决[叠加刑期]还是合并判决[取最长刑期]if the sentences were consecutive or concurrent.
一个毒贩在攻击卡特
Some drug dealer was attacking Carter.
我在保护他
I was defending him.
检察官办公室希望你能指认卡特·尼克斯
The D.A.'s Office wants Carter Nix
为杀死马特·斯柯奇的凶手
for the murder of Matt Skokie.
他们愿意与你谈谈认罪协议
They're willing to discuss a plea deal with you
以换取针对卡特的证词
in exchange for testimony against Carter.
同伙海克托·托恩斯
The co-conspirator, Hector Tontz --
他已经达成了协议
He's already cut himself a deal.
奥布莉 这不仅仅是谋杀
Aubrey, it's not just murder.
他们认为你男朋友犯下的是仇恨犯罪
They're calling what your boyfriend did a hate crime.
你得把握机会自救
You have got to help yourself while you can.
所以你要提供针对他的证词
That means testifying against him.
莱斯
Russ.
什么事
Yeah?
-我们能去我办公室谈吗 -好
- Can we speak in my office? - Yeah.
你是一个重罪犯
You're a felon.
在每份求职申请上都有一项
There's a box on every job application...
问你是否曾被裁定为重罪犯
That asks if you've ever been convicted of a felony.
你选的是"否"
You checked "No."
有人告诉我你说了谎
I've been made aware that's a lie.
有...有人告诉你
Made -- made aware?
-我得辞退你 -是谁
- I'm gonna have to let you go. - By who?
但我...我从来不迟到
But I-I come in here on time.
我...我热情招呼顾客
I'm -- I'm good with the customers.
-我和他们相处都挺融洽的 -莱斯
- I'm great with them. - Russ.
我是想说 你要...
And I-I-I mean, you're going --
我被捕是...都过去快二十年了
That a-arrest was... almost 20 years ago.
我...
I'm...
是谁告诉你这件事的
I mean, who's telling you this?
-如果有人嚼我舌根 我... -是真的吗
- If somebody saying things about me, I... - Is it true?
是不是真的
Is it true?
好吧...
Okay. Well...
你说了谎
You lied.
隐瞒你有前科的事实 显得你更可恶
And lying about being a convict makes you look even worse.
我们必须得辞退你
We have to let you go.
你可以...把工作服邮寄给我们...
You can...mail our company shirt back to us if...
如果这样最方便的话
if that's easiest.
到达 行李认领
...以色列和叙利亚边境的阵营
...faction on the Israeli/Syrian border.
最初报道称 以色列的战斗机...
The initial reports claim the Israeli jet fighters...
你好啊
Hi.
你好吗
How are ya?
莫德斯托这里的人都在做什么
So what do people do here in Modesto?
差不多都在享受生活吧
Live their lives, pretty much.
那你呢
How are you doing?
享受我的生活呗
Living my life.
你还是想见我妈妈吗
So you still wanna meet my mother?
是她想见我吧
She's the one that wanted to meet me.
能有多糟啊
I mean, how bad could it get?
或许我是不是该同时见你的父母
Maybe I should meet your mom and dad at the same time?
不不不 不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no. No way. No way.
让他们碰到一起 差不多就是...
Getting them together -- it's a recipe for...
"喂 偏执狂妈妈 堕落的赌棍爸爸
"You know, hey, bigot mom, degenerate gambler dad,
你们想见见我的未婚妻吗"
you wanna meet my fiance?"
你真的没有
You're not being, you know,
一点点夸张吗
maybe just a little melodramatic?
很好
We are good.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
重新说一遍你的证词
Go over your testimony again
细节要详尽
in very specific detail,
马特·斯科奇被杀那晚的事 你知道些什么
what you know about the night that Matt Skokie was murdered.
那天晚上我忙着呢
I was doing some things that night, you know?
忙着养家糊口
Just trying to earn my keep, and, um,
-还有那小子 -卡特·尼克斯
- that tweaker, right -- - Carter Nix.
没错
Yeah.
我载他去了史劳森市的某个小商场
I drive him over to this mini mall on Slauson.
他下车走人 我在车上等他
He gets out, goes off. I wait.
然后他拿了一堆信♥用♥卡♥和现金回来
Next thing, he comes back with some credit cards, cash.
他有什么表现吗 有没有紧张或者喘不过气
What was his demeanor? Was he nervous? Out of breath?
我猜他应该挺慌张的
I guess he was sketchy.
你猜还是你确定
You guess? Or you know?
我确定
I know.
他有没有说信♥用♥卡♥和现金哪里来的
Did he say where he got the cards and the cash
或者说他去了哪
or where he'd been?
他一直在吹...
He was all hyped about, um...
怎么让"那个贱♥人♥"乖乖付钱
how he got "That bitch" to pay up.
他就是这么称呼的
That's how he said it.
他有没有说别的
Did he say anything else?
他有没有表现出
Did he convey that the crime
是因为受害者的人种才下的手
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表