剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
因为他根本就没用过
'Cause he didn't.
卡特就要被判刑了
They're going to convict him.
不会 他姐姐会召集大批人马到镇上来
Mnh-mnh. His sister's gonna flood this town with people.
卡特不会死的
They aren't gonna kill Carter.
他们不能判他死刑
They can't kill him.
市政♥府♥愿意批准
The city is willing to allow
任何合法的自♥由♥集♥会♥
for a legally permitted free-speech rally
必须在盖洛公园进行 不得超过150人
in Gallo park for up to 150 people.
开玩笑 盖洛公园在城外
Gallo park? That's outside the city.
盖洛公园远近闻名 交通方便
It's a well-known area, easily accessible,
有大♥片♥空地可供媒体和集♥会♥人员使用
Lots of parking for the press and for participants.
你们有权使用所有的市政设施
You would have full use of city and county facilities.
这样你们省时省力 成本低 更安全
Less work for you, lower cost, safer,
还能免于抓捕
and you could avoid arrests.
我们从头到尾要求的都是一件事
From the beginning, we've asked for the same thing --
那就是审查当局处理我弟弟案子的方式
A review of how the case against my brother has been handled.
检方说他是仇恨犯罪
The prosecutor making this a hate crime
这根本是夸大其词
was punitive, not real.
我弟弟根本不仇视白人 他女朋友就是白人
My brother doesn't hate whites. He has a caucasian girlfriend.
"他的个别好友是白人" 这能说明什么
What does that mean? - "Some of his best friends --"
地检官太过分了 我们要的是公平审理
The D.A. has overreached. We want a fair examination.
我看你们是想对抗当局
You want confrontation.
我只是想为我弟弟讨回公道
I want what's right for my brother.
你之所以把我请来的 不过是
The only reason you invited me here
担心对抗会发生罢了
is because you're afraid of confrontation.
你们的集♥会♥人数会多于150人吗
Do you...expect more than 150 people?
我可以把允许的人数增加到200
I'm sure I can up it to 200.
我们只是想避免事态恶化
Look, we're just trying to avoid things getting out of hand.
有人已经用炸♥弹♥和死亡威胁过我们了
We've had bomb threats directed at us, death threats,
而你现在说你担心事态会因为我们恶化
and you're concerned about us getting out of hand?
我担心的是 这种事一般
My concern is for - how these things always end --
会以暴♥力♥收尾
with violence.
可这种"事"从来都是以暴♥力♥开始的
These "Things" always begin with violence --
针对无辜黑人男子的暴♥力♥
violence against innocent black men.
你弟弟似乎不在此列吧
That does not include your brother.
那你们就重审这起案件 好好证明一下
Then review the case and prove it.
几个小时就修好了
Should be ready in a couple hours.
这附近有咖啡店
Is there a coffee shop
之类的地方吗 走走就能到的
or something around here I could walk to?
没有
Not really.
雷红枪店
你好 请进吧
Hi. Come on in.
你好
Hello.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
不用了
Oh, no.
随便看看吗
You want to look around?
我根本看不懂这些
Uh, wouldn't even know what I'm looking at.
是不是想找个地方等车修好啊
Just looking for a spot to rest while your car's getting fixed?
我们这边没多少客人光顾
We don't get a lot of foot traffic in here.
进店的人 要不是来买♥♥东西
People come in, either know what they want
要不就是等待修车的
or waiting on car repair.
我感觉我需要一把枪
I think I want a gun.
你感觉
You think?
我觉得我需要这玩意
I think I need one.
为什么
For what purpose?
自卫
Self-protection.
有人想杀我
There are people who would like to kill me,
警♥察♥似乎也懒得管
And the police don't seem interested in stopping it.
你就是那个儿子被杀了的女人吗
Are you that woman whose son was murdered?
你知道吗 我还是去等我的车
You know what? I'm gonna go wait for my car
对于你的不幸 我挺遗憾的
I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
简直无法想象
I can't even imagine.
很少人对我说过这样的话
N-not a lot of people have said that to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不知怎的 我和我的家人就成了坏人
Somehow, me and my family have been turned into the bad guys.
我在电视上也看到过
I've noticed that on the news.
好吧 确实有些你可以选的
All right. You do have options.
很多女人喜欢那种大口径短筒手♥枪♥
A lot of women like the derringer types
因为它们小
Because they're small.
这把是点三八口径左轮手♥枪♥
This is a .38 revolver.
带回转式击锤
Has a rounded hammer.
放在手包里的话
Won't catch on things in your purse
拿出来的时候不会勾住你包里的东西
if you choose to carry it there.
威力不小
Packs a little more punch.
然后 这些是半自动的
Then, there are the semiautomatics
像这把 点四五的口径
like this .45 caliber.
我能不能试试看扣动扳机是什么感觉
Can I...see what it feels like to pull the trigger?
当然可以
Of course.
打开保险 随时可以开火
Once the safety is released, the weapon is ready for firing.
这把里面没有弹夹 很安全的
There is no magazine in it, so it's safe.
但是最好还是别指着人
But it's a good idea to keep it pointed away from people.
这是一种好习惯
That's just a good habit to develop.
挺轻松的 也太轻松了点
That's really easy. Too easy, maybe.
我不想失手走火
I don't want to shoot by accident.
所以它上面有保险装置
That's why you need the safety.
试试这把
Try this one.
这是左轮手♥枪♥
It's a revolver.
这个好一点 挺不错
That's better. That's nice.
我能把枪放包里吗
I can carry this in my purse?
按照法律 你得有持枪许可证
Law says you have to have a concealed carry permit.
不然的话 你就不能给它上子弹
Otherwise, you have to keep it unloaded
必须锁进保险箱 放在后备箱或者家里
in a lockbox in your trunk or in the home.
如果有疯子找我麻烦 那还有什么用
What good will that do if some maniac's coming after me?
说的没错
That's right.
如果你遇上危险
And if you're in danger,
用来找枪和上子弹的那一点时间
the time it would take to locate and load
足够决定你的生死了
could make the difference between life and death.
我不太懂 我该怎么做
I don't get it. What am I supposed to do?
被审总好过被杀
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
奉至仁至慈的安♥拉♥之名
In the name of allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
每个人都要填一张表
Everyone needs to fill out a form.
写上你的全名还有紧急联♥系♥人
We need your full name and an emergency contact.
万物非主唯有真♥主♥
Praise be to the lord of the universe who created us...
集♥会♥引导都带有红袖章
Rally marshals are wearing red armbands.
如果你有任何疑问 都可以找他们
If you have any questions, ask them.
要听他们的指引
Listen to their instructions...
将吾等分族 分国
...and made us into tribes and nations...
我是莫德斯托特战队的威尔森中尉
Lieutenant Wilson, Modesto S.W.A.T.
现在是什么情况
What do we got?
有人擅自发起集♥会♥
We've got an un-permitted assembly.
始而互知
...that we may know each other...
我们这里有警车巡逻
We've got marked units out here.
还有骑警巡逻
We've got our mounted patrol.
而不互轻
...not despise each other.
种族分离即是平等 种族分离即是美好
Separation is equal! Separation is beautiful!
我们和你想要的一样 过好自己的生活
We want what you want -- to live our lives.
若敌人向和
If the enemy inclines toward peace,
则汝等亦然
do thou also incline towards peace...
记住 今天只能用最低武力
Remember, lowest force possible today.
我们根本不想捣乱 我们只想回家
We don't want any mess. We want to go home.
信主
...and trust in god,
皆因主聆听万物 感知万物
for the lord is one - who hears and knows all things.
对于寻衅滋事和破坏财产的行为零容忍♥
Troublemaking and property damage will not be tolerated.
记住真正的受害者
支持老兵
谦卑立于世者
And the servants of god most gracious
乃吾主真仆
are those who walk the earth in humility.
不是为了冷静
...not to calm down!
快走 把他带走
Let's go. Get him out of here!
当我们称呼他们时
And when we address them...
所以现在 我们要求实施必要的遏制
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表