剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
was at all motivated by the victim's race?
他一直在说...
He was all about, um...
"这白小子 这白小子"
"This white boy. This white boy."
他说那白小子跟他说了很多胡话
He said white boy was talking crazy to him,
搞得他受不了
up in his grill.
后来越来越激动 他就当脸给了他一枪
Things got hectic, and he shot him in the face.
谁都知道死者是脸部中枪的
It's common knowledge the vic was shot in the face.
那姑娘手臂上全是淤青
The girl had bruises all up her arms.
这也是谁都知道吗
That common knowledge?
你看到卡特用的枪了吗
Did you see the gun Carter used?
我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
绝对是...他回来时
He definitely -- wh-when he came back,
他手上有一把枪
he -- he had a gun.
-他带着那把枪吗 -当然了
- He had the gun with him? - Yeah, sure.
-当然了 还是确定 -几乎肯定
- Yeah, sure, or yes? - Most definitely.
他手上有一把...
He had a gun in hi--
他拿着枪
He had it.
他手上拿着枪
He had it in his hand.
你们为什么老是问我枪的事
Why you keep asking me about the gun?
你还能记起别的细节吗
Any other details you can remember?
还有什么应该记录的事吗
Anything for the record?
我把杀人犯都告诉你们了
I just gave you the murderer.
还要什么细节
What more detail do you need?
就这样吗
That it?
是啊 差不多就这样了
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
他们会让我走吗
They letting me go?
只要你在法庭上作证 按照协议就行了
After you give your testimony in court, that's the deal.
你在锡那罗亚犯了什么事
So what's the situation down in Sinaloa?
我就是很好奇 想知道
I'm just curious, you know, for myself.
锡那罗亚
Sinaloa.
你也知道那地方
You know the deal.
到处都是帮派分子和毒品交易
Lots of drugs and lots of cartels.
不想跟那帮人为伍就只能远离那种生活
You're either in the life or you out the life,
当你想抽身时 那些人就会盯上你
and if you out, wrong people coming at you,
如果他们找上门来 那...
and if they come, then...
你不得不自卫
You gotta defend yourself.
就是这事吗
Is that what happened?
为了自卫杀了那家伙
Killed a guy defending yourself?
我杀了他是为了保护其他人
I killed him defending somebody else.
那也是自卫
Well, that's still self-defense.
这种说法连在这都站不住脚
The system don't work up here.
你凭什么认为在那就行得通
What makes you think it works down there?
我保护的那个人被那些道上的人吓得不轻
And the guy I defended gets all scared of the cartel,
所以他反而会出庭指证我
so he's gonna testify against me,
说我惹了他们的人
say I-I just put out one of theirs.
我一点办法都没有
I ain't got no way out of that.
你为什么要保护那个别人
Why were you defending somebody else?
因为我太蠢了 以后我再也不会了
'cause I was stupid. I ain't doing that twice.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
-站住 抓住他了 抓住了 -警♥察♥
- Stop! We got him! We got him! - Police!
我什么都没做 放开我
I didn't do nothing! Get off me!
别反抗了 把手给我
Stop resisting! Give me your hand here.
-别反抗了 别动 -你把我弄伤了
- Stop resisting! Stop moving! - You're hurting me!
好了 把他拉起来
All right, get him up.
真蠢
Real stupid.
过来
Come on.
你们为什么要追捕我儿子
Why are you hounding my son?
-我们没有那么做 -不 我看了新闻
- That's not what we're doing. - No, I watch the news.
那男孩的凶案你从头到尾搞砸了
You messed everything else up with that boy who got killed,
现在你想把我儿子抹黑
and now you wanna make yourselves look good
好让你自己脸上有光
by making my son look like a thug.
-古雷铁斯先生 -不不不 你会付出代价的
- Mr. Gutierrez. - No, no, no, no. You won't get awat with this.
我要把你们都告上法庭
I'm taking you all to court,
我特别要针对你
and I'm coming after you personally.
我们并没有针对托尼
We are not targeting Tony.
没有吗 你又把我孩子从街头拖走
Oh, no? You yank my boy off the street again,
这还不算针对吗
and that's not targeting?
我们有视频记录显示托尼
We have a recording of Tony
用水管攻击另一名年轻人
assaulting another young man with a pipe.
我们有视频记录
We have a recording.
把这蠢蛋解决了 快点 揍他 上
Handle this fool. Come on. Beat his ass! Go!
抓住他 上
Get him! Go!
揍这蠢蛋 快点
Beat that fool down. Come on!
这不能代表什么
That doesn't mean anything.
那不是你儿子吗
That's not your son?
不 你...不了解事情的全部经过
No, you -- you don't know the whole story.
我们是不了解全部经过
We don't know the whole story.
你儿子 我们抓的另一个人
Your son, the other men we picked up,
甚至连受害者都不跟我们合作
even the victim's not being cooperative.
那...那就是说你们什么都做不了
Then -- then that means you can't do anything.
因为如果他不交代
Because if he's not gonna be a part of it,
-那由检察官决定 -那你们就...
- That's a decision for the prosecutor. - then you can't --
那个男孩怎么样了
What happened to this other boy?
鼻骨断裂
Broken nose.
多处裂伤 颌骨骨折
Lacerations. Fractured jaw.
他还在医院里
He's still in the hospital.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
他还在医院里
He's still in the hospital.
古铁雷斯先生 我也想帮你
Look Mr. Gutierrez, I wanna help you.
真的 我想查清事情的起因和真♥相♥
I really do. I wanna find out what happened and why.
-如果托尼和受害者有任何关系 -不
- If there's a relationship between Tony and the victim... - No.
-如果你能告诉我们... -不不不
- If there's any information you can give us... - No, no, no, no.
你上次就是这么套我话的
You tried doing that last time.
没有律师在场我什么也不会说
I'm not saying anything without a lawyer.
你好 我是芭布
Hi. I'm-I'm Barb.
-我是蕾切尔 -很高兴见到你
- Richelle. - I'm so happy to meet you.
我也是
Me, too.
你是军官啊
So you're an officer.
军士长
First sergeant.
我是个士官
I'm an N.C.O.
如果我是军官
If I'd been an officer,
根据海军学校的规则
the regs...
马克和我就不能在一起了
Mark and I couldn't have dated.
你父母一定很为你骄傲
Your parents must be very proud.
他们不想让我参军 一开始有点被吓到
They didn't want me enlisting. It kind of freaked them out.
但他们最终还是接受了现实
But, you know, they came around.
是的 他们很为我骄傲
And, yeah, they were proud.
我能问问你老家在哪吗
May I ask where your family's from?
俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma.
祖上的家乡呢
Originally?
也是俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma.
我想马克一定...
I'm sure Mark must have, uh...
其实我不确定他都跟你说过我什么
Well, I'm not sure what he's told you about me.
他跟我说了很多
He's told me a lot.
也说得很详细
He was very specific.
你要知道 我很爱我儿子
You should know that I love my son,
但他现在很烦恼
but he's distressed.
我们现在处境艰难
We're going through a difficult time right now.
他说过关于你的事
The things he...said about you,
在马特遇害之前他就这么说过
he was saying them way before Matt was killed.
我不会假装我不知道这些事
Look, I'm not gonna pretend I don't know these things,
我也知道你不喜欢我
that you have a problem with me...
-我没有 -就因为我是有色人种
- I don't have a problem. - because I'm a woman of color.
有色人种 白色也是种颜色啊
A woman of color -- uh, white is a color.
汉伦女士 我要和马克结婚
Ms. Hanlon, Mark and I are getting married.
我们已经决定了共同组建家庭
We're gonna have a family. We've decided that.
你能考虑一下
Can you just-can you consider
也许现在不是最好的时机
that now might not be the best time
马克不应该现在做出这样的决定
for Mark to be making that kind of decision?
我诚恳地请求你等马克情绪更稳定...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表