剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Words were exchanged.
两位学生间的冲突
The confrontation between the two students
持续激化
continued to escalate,
其后一位老师...
at which point one of our teachers...
我儿子做了什么
What did my son do?
不是他做了什么的问题
It wasn't what he did...
托尼打了这男孩吗 他攻击他了吗
Did Tony hit this other kid? Did he attack him?
托尼什么也没做
Tony didn't do anything.
所以你把我从工作中叫过来
So you're calling me in from my job
就为了告诉我 我儿子什么也没做吗
to tell me that my son didn't do anything?
考虑到你儿子过往的表现
Considering your son's past history...
我说的是现在
I'm talking about right now.
不然每次我被叫过来
Or every time I hear from you,
都得听你拿着"过往的表现"说事
It's gonna be about this "Past history" bullshit.
托尼 我们走
Tony, let's go.
你来了
You came.
是的
Yeah.
你姐姐做到了 她让你无罪释放了
Your sister did it. She got you off.
我希望你能学着感恩
I hope you learn to appreciate her,
感恩她为你所做的一切
everything she's done for you.
你为什么要认罪
Why'd you confess?
你觉得呢 我不会让他们杀了你的
Why do you think? I'm not gonna let them kill you.
那我就得活着看你死吗
So I got to live to watch you die?
他们不会杀我的 我有精神病
They're not gonna kill me. I'm mental.
你没听我跟你说过我家人
Haven't you heard of all the horrible things
都是怎么对我的吗
my family's done to me?
可是他们不会放你出来的
They're not gonna let you out.
更何况你确实有问题
You do have problems.
我觉得他们不会放你出来的
I don't think they're ever gonna let you out.
就算他们关我十五年
Even if they give me 15 years,
等出来我也没有多老啊
I wouldn't be that old.
我们还有大把时间可以在一起
We'd have a lot of time to be together.
我们可以找个暖和的地方 比如海边
Somewhere warm. On a beach.
就像杂♥志♥广♥告♥里那个
Like in the magazine ad.
就你撕掉那页
The one you tore up.
你让它听起来好真实
You make it sound so real.
会成真的
It is.
这就是我爱你的地方
It's what I always loved about you.
你给我带来梦想 让我觉得它们并不遥远
You could take dreams and make them feel so real.
小时候 我挺废柴的
When I was a kid, I was kind of a loser.
黑人小孩嫌我不够酷
I wasn't cool enough for the other black kids.
白人小孩又嫌我是黑人
Too black to hang around the white kids.
妞也泡不到
Never got dates.
泡不到
Never.
所以我就给自己意淫了个女朋友
So I made myself up a girlfriend.
伊莲就成了
And Elaine became --
她叫伊莲
Elaine?
开始的时候她只是我脑海中的想象
First she was just some bullshit in my head, you know?
在我自言自语的时候能回应我
Somebody who answered whenever I'd talk to myself.
但渐渐地她越来越真实
But she got more and more real.
形象鲜明
Really specific --
她长什么样 喜欢什么东西
how she looked, the kind of stuff she was into.
她喜欢看钱德勒的书 听亨德里克斯的歌♥
She read Chandler and loved Hendrix.
钱德勒 美国硬汉派侦探小说家
亨德里克斯 美国著名吉他演奏家和歌♥手
最爱的运动是睡觉
And her favorite sport was sleeping.
对当时的我来说她简直就是完美女神
She was as perfect as a girl was ever going to get...
直到我看到你在酒吧那头喝啤酒
right up until I saw you working a beer at the end of a bar.
你跟我是美的好
You and me are beautiful.
是嗑了药才觉得美好
The drugs made us beautiful.
-我们打趴了他们所有人 -是酒精的作用
- We beat them. All of them. - The liquor made us feel good.
那些种族歧视的人 心怀愤恨的人
The racists and the haters.
我们之间如此美好
We are beautiful.
我们值得那样美好的生活
A-and we deserve to live like that.
这不是真的
It's not real!
你不可能是我脑海中的那个完美女孩
You can't be the girl in my head,
我也不可能是那个杂♥志♥广♥告♥里
And I can't be the guy you're walking on a beach with
与你漫步海滩的王子
in a magazine ad.
所以你打算就这样从我身边逃开
So you're just gonna run off
再重新找一个吗
and find yourself another girl?
不 不会
Never. Never.
我觉得我只能跟伊莲在一起
I think the only other girl I could ever be with is Elaine.
你知道吗
You know what?
去他妈的
Fuck that.
去你的臆想出来的小女友
Fuck your little pretend girlfriend
我可是要把全部的自己都献给你
when I'm here trying to give myself to you.
你以为恶人终会有恶报吗
You think people got to pay for their sins?
我们还没完 你心里清楚
We're not done. You know that.
我之所以能在这儿
Part of me being here,
之所以正在好转
part of me getting healthy
是因为他们觉得我得跟外界保持联♥系♥
is they think I need to have contact with the outside world.
你可以随时打来
So...you can call here
他们会让我们通话
and they'll put you through to me.
我不会打的
I'm not calling.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
你会打来的
You're going to call.
你还会回到我身边的
You're going to come back to me.
不许有肢体接触
No touching.
我们会是一对金童玉女
And we are going to be phenomenal.
我说了不许有肢体接触
I said no touching!
儿子 来 我想给你看看这个
Come here, mijo. I want to show you this.
它在哪里
Where is it?
在圣何塞边上 还需要再花点功夫
Outside San Jose. It needs work.
花大功夫
It needs a lot of work.
还需要很多钱
And a lot of money.
我们得花上全部的积蓄
We'd have to put our savings into it...
房♥子也得卖♥♥了
and sell the house.
还要先在公♥寓♥里挤一阵子
We'd live in an apartment for a while,
等生意做起来就好了
just until business picked up.
不过一定会做起来的
But it will pick up.
圣何塞 那城市发展地相当好呢
San Jose, man, that city's growing.
你打算每天开车往返圣何塞吗
You plan on driving to San Jose every day?
我们可以在那找间公♥寓♥
We'd get an apartment there.
你想搬家吗
You want to move?
我想让我们开始一段新生活
I want us to get a fresh start.
你想搬家
You want to move.
我现在的工作
The job I have now,
为别人打工 太憋屈了
working for other people, it's killing me.
而且我也不能总让你因为些根本与你无关的事
And I can't keep taking you out of school
就一次次把你从学校接回来
for something that's not your fault.
但一切才刚刚尘埃落定啊
But everything just got fixed.
根本没有
It didn't get fixed.
就不可能有结束的一天
It's not gonna get fixed.
这里的人永远都会
The people here are always gonna be thinking
戴有色眼镜看我们
about us different now.
永远
Always.
我不能让你们永远生活在
I can't have you guys living like --
你不能
You can't?
你不能
You can't.
我们就连讨论一下都不行吗
Can -- can we at least just talk about it?
我不会让我们家再经历这些
I'm not putting us through this anymore.
这是个好地方
It's a good place.
对我们都好
For all of us.
有三个飘窗
It's got three bays.
是需要再粉刷
It needs some paint.
也有地方停车
Plenty of parking.
-你去哪了 -我就在这儿
- Where have you been? - I've been here.
-我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 能 -请进
- I-I've been calling and calling and-- c-can I c-- - Yeah.
我是说我想让你参与这件事
Just... I-I meant I'm trying to get you engaged in this thing.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我见到那个混♥蛋♥检察官
I saw that son-of-a-bitch prosecutor,
我告诉你我把我的想法全告诉他了
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表