剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
走吧
Let's hit it.
-好吧 -我们走
- All right. - All right. Let's go.
-你干了什么 -淡定
- What did you do? - Relax.
-你干了什么 -我给了你自♥由♥啊
- What the hell did you do? - I cut you loose.
你傻啊 他们会来抓我的
You stupid? They're gonna come get me!
不 他们不会来
No, they're not.
他们会让我回去蹲监狱的
They're gonna stick me back inside!
都一个半小时了也没人来
It's been an hour and a half, and nobody's coming.
一个小时了吗
An hour?
只有你出城 它才会发出警报
It only goes off if you go outside the city.
要是他们来找我时发现我没戴它...
When they come find me, and I don't have this on --
他们来找的时候你在他们才会发现
They'll find you if you're here when they come looking.
我租了辆车
I've got a rental car.
从这儿到美加边境大约一千六百公里
It's about a thousand miles from here to the Canadian border.
-我们去温哥华 -什么
- We get to Vancouver -- - What?
温哥华是西北太平洋沿岸
More Vietnamese transports dock in Vancouver
越南船只最多的港口
than any other port in the Pacific northwest.
我们找个蛇头 偷渡到越南去
We get a coyote to smuggle us back to Vietnam.
越南与美国之间没有引渡协议
They have no extradition agreement with the U.S.
你 你到底在说什么
What -- what the hell?
你入狱的两个月来
The two months you were in prison,
我一直都在想这件事
I have been thinking about this.
-这事我想了很久 -荒唐 愚蠢
- I have been thinking about this. - It's crazy. It's insane!
因为根本没做过的事而被处死
You getting executed for something you didn't do --
那才是荒唐
That's crazy.
那才是愚蠢
That's insane.
我还要困在这儿 眼睁睁看你送死吗
And I'm trapped here watching it happen.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't be like this. I can't.
我就是想...
I want...
看看他们
Look at them.
你看啊
Okay?
看他们多幸福
Look at how happy they are.
他们不是真的
They're not real.
怎么不是
They are.
他们就是真人
Those are real people.
他们在某个地方 幸福生活彼此相爱
They are somewhere, they are happy, and they're in love.
你嗑药了吧
You're high.
我差点就戒了毒 我好讨厌那种感觉
I am that close to being sober, and I hate how it feels,
但是 想起你 想起我们第一次见面
But when I think about you and I think on how I met you,
只有这能让我好受些
it's the only thing that makes me feel good.
我要尽我所能让你活下去
I'm gonna do what I have to to keep you alive.
你到底跟不跟我走
So, are you coming, or are you staying?
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了
Hmm? What's that?
你没事吧 看起来有点...
Are you all right? You seem kind of...
哦哦
Yeah, yeah.
我 只是这周过得不顺利
I, uh, I just, uh, I had a -- not my best week.
想聊聊吗
Nothing you want to talk about?
你看着还挺开心的
Well, you seem pretty happy.
-没必要因为我的事毁了 -毁了
- No reason to ruin that with my -- - Ruin it?
你的好心情
with my problems.
我打赌我每天遇到的糟心事都比你多
I bet my drama can beat your drama any day.
这可未必
I don't bet.
总之有烦心事欢迎来找我聊聊
Well, happy to share drama for free sometime, then.
好吗
Okay?
再好不过了
Yeah, that's very okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
Yeah. Of course.
埃德加 他就会惹麻烦
Edgar, man, he's a trip.
他是第三次进少管所了吧
That's his third time in juvie?
三进宫了 他说过我有多懒吗
Third time. He talks about how I'm lazy?
他很酷
He's cool.
是啊 我喜欢他
Yeah, he's cool. I love him.
他就是太自大
It's just, he's just ignorant.
我出来以后快被逼疯了
Been nuts since I been out, you know?
人们都盯着我看 教堂里的人也是
I got people looking at me, people in church looking at me.
我爸一副什么都没发生过的样子
My papi acts like nothing happened,
好像一开始害我惹上麻烦的不是他
like he wasn't the one who got me in trouble first off.
你在乎别人怎么想干什么
Why do you care what people think, dog? Huh?
你不是都过来了吗
You survived that nonsense, que no?
我第一次进少管所才十岁
I was 10 the first time I went into juvie.
从那以后就再没进去过
I haven't been back inside since.
你改邪归正了吗
Straighten you out?
只是不要太张扬
Just can't be obvious about it,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
你想做什么就做什么
Look, you do what you got to do,
只是不要太张扬
but you can't be obvious about it.
别跟帮派出去鬼混 大吵大嚷
Don't be hanging out with gangs or being loud.
像我 我就找了份工作
Like me, I got me a 9-to-5,
但又有时间放松娱乐 小子
but don't get it twisted, dog.
该做的兼♥职♥照样做 明白吗
I still do my thing on the side, homie.
什么兼♥职♥
What kind of things?
看看你
Ah, look at you.
你是想入伙还是怎么着
You want a piece of my action now or what?
不想
Nah.
伙计 别犯傻 没事的
Hey, dude, fool, it's all good.
你要是想入伙 就得机灵点
If you get in this game, you got to be smart from the jump.
听明白了吗
You hear what I'm saying?
条子问话 口风把紧点
Around cops, you keep your mouth shut.
你♥爸♥不明白 你得明白
And if your pops don't know that, you got to know it.
你谁都不能指望
You don't depend on nobody.
只能靠你自己 就是这样
You depend on yourself and that's it.
没事 小子
It's all good, dog.
被抓一次也好 凡事都有第一次
You just got your cherry popped, that's all.
你是埃德加的哥们儿
Hey, you're good with Edgar,
就是我的哥们儿
which means you're good with me, dog.
有我罩着你 懂吗
I got your back, all right?
很好
Good.
吃吧
Eat up.
我能顺利进入加拿大吗
Am I gonna have trouble getting into Canada?
你只需要一张驾照
All you need is a driver's license.
是需要护照吧
I think you need a passport.
只要驾照
Just a license.
只要驾照那是老黄历了
A license was back in the day.
现在都用护照了
You need a passport now.
我们到了加拿大以后去哪找蛇头
So, we get to Canada, where we find this coyote?
在码头
At the docks.
是你认识的人 还是随便找个人
Some guy you know, or are we just finding somebody?
我们会在码头找到能帮忙的人
Oh, we'll find somebody at the docks.
他们都在那出没
It's where they hang out.
给我罐啤酒
Hey, give me a beer.
没啤酒了
I think we're out.
-我们找到这个人 然后怎么 -对
- We find this guy, and then how we gonna -- - Yes,
我说了我们会找到人的
I said we'll find somebody.
我们找到他
We find him.
怎么让他把我们偷渡到越南
How we gonna get him to smuggle us to Vietnam?
付他钱
We'll pay him.
你在监狱的时候 我一直在策划这事
The whole time you were in jail, I thought about it.
跟我走就行 好吗
Just run with me, okay?
天啊 你真让我紧张
Gosh, you stress me out.
我得喝罐啤酒
I got to get a beer.
这是个折中的办法 阿朗佐
It's a middle ground, Alonzo.
对我们来说 我们必须
For us, it's about
对所有人都有怜悯之心
being compassionate in all respects.
-就是把我们踢出教堂吗 -我们没有这样
- By kicking us out of the church? - That's not what we're doing.
-我们不是要求你们离开 -托尼和珍妮
- We're not asking you to leave. - Tony and Jenny,
他们都是在那里受洗的
they were both baptized there.
罗伯塔的葬礼也是在那办的
You had services for Roberta there.
我们必须为整个会众考虑
We have to be mindful of the whole congregation.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表