剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You don't get to put this on me.
我已经尽力在帮你了
I did everything I could to help you...
帮你解决你惹的麻烦
to get you out of trouble.
你得到了改过的机会 但你
You get another chance, and you --
却把一个孩子揍进了医院
and you put a kid in the hospital.
你最好什么也别说
You need to just keep your mouth shut
等他们给你请律师来
until they get you a lawyer.
你得好好的 好吗
You got to be cool, okay?
这简直太荒唐了
This is all nonsense.
不是的
It's not nothing.
他们是为了找茬
They're just trying to come after you,
编造事实
lie about you.
我打的是杰奎因
It was Joaquin.
为什么
Why?
什么 为什么 我知道是怎么回事了
What, why? I know what happened.
我知道是他在骂我
I know he was talking stuff about me,
所以你就跟他打了起来
and you got into it with him.
所以我和我兄弟
So me and my boys --
你兄弟 哪来的兄弟
Your "Boys"? What boys?
我们修理了他
We got him.
你能听见你自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
你听的到你的话吗
Do you hear what you're saying?
我保护了你
I protected you!
揍他不叫保护 托尼
Beating him is not protection, Tony.
那叫报复
That's getting payback.
你在后院抽烟是谁保护了你
Who protected you when you were smoking in the backyard, huh?
是谁藏起了你的啤酒为你圆谎
Who hid your beers and lied for you, huh?
所以我只能替你挡爸爸 不能挡别人吗
So only protect you from papi but nobody else?
我揍他是为了你
I beat his ass for you.
别把这事怪我身上
Don't you blame me.
再来一次我也不会后悔
And I'll do it again.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
他 什么也没说
He... didn't.
他什么也没告诉你
He didn't say anything to you?
走吧行吗
Let's just go.
汤姆还好吗
Tom is well?
他很好
He's good.
但他也很辛苦
It's hard for him, though,
这么多事还要分心照顾生意
trying to keep a business running through all of this.
我们的账单
You know, the bills -- they just...
堆成一堆了
keep pilling up.
而格温还在住院
Gwen's not even out of the hospital yet.
她恢复的如何
How is she progressing?
走路还是困难
She still has trouble walking.
诊断说她得了失语症
She's been diagnosed with aphasia.
一种大脑机能障碍
It's a brain dysfunction.
铅笔
Pencil?
看见一个东西 她知道它们是什么
She sees objects. She knows what they are,
但是表述不出来
but she can't articulate them.
马
Horse.
她的记忆也缺失了一部分
And she has holes in her memory.
她记不起她的丈夫 毒品的事
She can't remember her husband, drugs,
还有另一个跟她上♥床♥的男人
the other men she was sleeping with.
你女儿正好起来
Your daughter getting better
这才是最重要的 其他都是小事
is what's important, not those other things.
但总有一天 它们会很重要
But at some point, they will be.
我女儿都记不起的事
How do we move on from something
我们如何能略过它向前看
my daughter can't even remember?
而且
And...
如果我们不告诉格温真♥相♥
and if we don't tell Gwen the truth,
我们不是重新生活在谎言中了吗
are we just living lies all over again?
至少你女儿回到你身边了
You do have your daughter back.
先从这里开始
Start with that.
我在马特·斯科奇的脸书上
I was able to find this picture
找到了这张照片
on Matt Skokie's facebook page.
这是他在服役时照的吗
Was this taken when he was in the military?
退役后 这身打扮是在玩真人野战
After. He's dressed for an airsoft game.
我只能猜测戴着总统面具的
I can only assume that's a friend of his
是他一个朋友
wearing a mask of the president.
图片标题是 "今天去打猎了"
You can see the caption. "Went hunting today."
马特·斯科奇的上网历史很复杂
Matt Skokie had a complicated internet history.
根据我在网络供应商那得到的信息
From the I.S.P. information I could find,
他曾浏览多个
he visited or posted on various sites
所谓的爱国者运动和反政♥府♥团体的网站
that supported so-called patriot movements
并在上面留言
and anti-government groups.
警方在他家发现了毒品
The police found drugs on the property,
但调查此事的那位警探
but the one detective they had investigating it
被调走了 克丽丝·汤普森
was reassigned -- Chris Thompson.
一位黑人
A sister.
我向警方申请调阅了一位声称是
I've petitioned the police department for their deposition
格温·斯科奇的情人的证词
of one of Gwen Skokie's alleged lovers,
顺便一提 我的线人说
which, by the way, my sources say
她有好几个情人
she had more than a few.
这与本案并无直接关联
Because it's not directly part of the case,
所以并没有深入调查
it's not in discovery.
但就这一点来看
But to this point,
警方并未全面调查一个可能性
the police have not fully investigated a theory --
可能是一个或几个妒火上头的情人
a jealous lover or lovers
杀了马特·斯科奇
could have killed Matt Skokie.
你好 我是副市长柯琳·谢罗德
Hi. I'm Colleen Sherrod, deputy mayor.
阿丽亚·莎蒂
Aliyah Shadeed.
提摩西·利特尔律师
Attorney Timothy Little.
幸会 来 去我办公室谈吧
Nice to meet you. Come. We'll go talk in my office, okay?
很有煽动性的解读
It's very provocative reading.
警方从头到尾都在胡乱执法
The police mishandled things at every turn,
检方更是在火上浇油
and the prosecutors are just adding to their mistakes.
没有证据证明
There's no evidence showing
我弟弟碰过那个女人
my brother ever touched that woman.
案情不明朗时这种指控并不罕见
Well, it's not unusual for charges to be made in the fog of arrest,
而且 你弟弟试图逃出保释监管范围
and... your brother fled jurisdiction.
你要是被人诬陷
If you falsely accuse someone
还因此被诉死刑 想逃跑很正常
and then put the death penalty on them, they better run.
他们还把他们强加的罪行
And that they're calling what supposedly happened
称作仇恨犯罪 这分明是侮辱人
a hate crime? That's a slap in the face.
而且 那个被害人
Meanwhile, the victim --
人们把他称作911英雄
people are calling him a 9/11 hero,
而他其实是个反政♥府♥毒贩子
not the anti-government drug dealer he was.
被害人的生活方式与本案无关
The victim's lifestyle isn't on trial.
如果他的生活方式正是他被杀的原因呢
What if the way he lived is why he was murdered?
我关心卡特
I'm concerned for Carter.
关心他的心理健康
I'm concerned for his emotional health.
我只想请市长办公室
All I'm asking is that the mayor's office
敦促地方检查官展开调查
gets the city attorney to open up an investigation
审查本案的办案方式
into how this entire case has been handled.
你弟弟面临的指控
The charges your brother's facing
极其严重
are exceptionally serious --
谋杀 仇恨犯罪
Murder, a hate crime.
理应开庭审理
They deserve to be heard in court.
我相信预审已经提上日程
And I believe a preliminary examination has been scheduled,
你弟弟的律师可以就你所说的提出抗辩
and your brother's lawyers will be able to make all the arguments you brought up.
然后是正式开庭
After that, there'll be a trial.
他们将有机会上诉
They'll be opportunities for appeals.
也就是说 有一天法庭也许能还原真♥相♥
So, sooner or later, the courts might get it right?
市长 以及市长办公室的所有员工
The mayor, all of us in his office,
已清楚情况 但需保持客观
are informed but objective.
针对新证据进行申辩
It's the obligation of your brother's defense
是你弟弟的律师的职责
to argue against the new evidence.
什么新证据
What new evidence?
任何相关信息都将
Any relevant information
正式通知双方当事人
will be made available to both parties.
这是郡政事务 不是市政事务
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表